Married life??

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Tanisha88
Married life??

Post by Tanisha88 » 01 Mar 2021

Hello

Male born on 5th January 1991 @ 2.35 AM in Udaipur Rajasthan.

Can anyone please let me know how will be the married life??

Thanks!

astrologershrimohan

Re: Married life??

Post by astrologershrimohan » 12 Mar 2021

He will have a troubled married life dur to various reasons. He has uncontrolled emotions. He has many expectations about his married life like true and genuine love, love without expectations, etc. which are not possible in this world. So, it is very difficult for him to live happily with any woman. He immediately must do remedial santhis to sani, Sukra and Kuja planets. Also, wearing Emerald to little finer on an auspicious Wednesday is must.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 17 Mar 2021

From lagna the 7th lord is in the 8th.
From Moon the 7th lord is in the 6th.
Venus is hemmed between malefics.
Gulika in Lagna.
There will be lot of challenges in married life.
However exalted Jupiter in the 10th will be a consolation.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 25 Mar 2021

Your are currently running Chandra MahaDasa and it does not look like that Chandra is that promising to giving marriage result. Please confirm whether you are married or not?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

diksha

Post by diksha » 12 Apr 2022

My birth details are 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, India.
I am going through ketu mahadasha and mercury antardasha. I need help because I am not fine mentally. I want to know when will everything be okay.
I want to know about my marriage, if it will be love or arranged

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 14 May 2022

For 21/12/1993 chart, difficult to get married or stay married.

jimki
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jimki » 07 Jun 2022

I agree with astrologershrimohan, it will be a troubled married life. I also should mention that Capricorns typically are most compatible with Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, and Pisces.

jimki
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by jimki » 27 Jul 2022

I have found a good resource about the zodiac signs compatibility, you can check it before making your choice - https://zodiac12signs.com/compatibility/

Namiya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Namiya » 15 Oct 2023

My date of birth is 13.9.1983 at 10:08 AM in Mumbai. Husband's 8th nov 1983 2.32 am Mumbai. Our 2nd marriage on 21.12.2022. We are separated. Any hope for this relationship to survive or will I have to fight a long legal battle? Thanks

Shriyak
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Shriyak » 21 Oct 2023

hello........sorry for posting query here...not able to form new thread/topic.

when and how will be my married life . female...
dob : 16th August 1998........08:10 AM....Bhilwara (Rajasthan)
(lost father early in life, self earning, having asthama)

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 22 Nov 2023

Shriyak,
Your Leo rising chart has badly aligned marriage planets in house of loss so you can face delay in marriage and married life looks poor. I' suggest focus on education, career and hobbies.
All the best.

-Sujit.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

JasK
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by JasK » 23 Nov 2023

Hi I can't make a new topic, so Im posting it here. I have problems with my mil she's very controlling. Living with my in laws for 3 years now. Will my situation change? Dob 09 july 1993. Pob jalandhar. time 19:15 PM

Anisha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anisha » 23 Nov 2023

Hello Sujit Sir,

I'm learning to read my own chart and I have a debilitated venus (which is also vargottama) conjunct Rahu in the 8th house. I am an aquarius ascendent. My 7th house has Mars in Leo. Is it going to effect my married life? I have had a lot of breakups in my life. Nothing looks good now. Please help!

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Nov 2023

Hi,
Shriyak wrote:
21 Oct 2023
when and how will be my married life . female...
dob : 16th August 1998........08:10 AM....Bhilwara (Rajasthan)
(lost father early in life, self earning, having asthama)
Given birth-details seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in Leo/Simha Rashi and in the Rahu-Ketu axis. Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi (signifying father) is precariously placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Lossed, at the edge of Cancer/Karkataka Rashi and in deep Gandanta degrees. He is not really happy or comfortable being placed there and can be detrimental for related significance.

Moon/Chandra (signifying mother) is the 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses. He is powerfully placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Taurus/Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by himself. So, you started your life with Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system), activating a Parivarthana Yoga between Moon/Chandra and Venus/Shukra, as also the conglomeration of planets in the 12th house Sun/Ravi, Mercury/Budha, Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra. Placement and activation of Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and 2nd (& 11th lord) Mercury/Budha in the 12rh house of Vyaya/Losses, with 4th & 9th (a Yogakaraka) being placed in his debilitation sign is not really preferred. They are seem to have created some good Raja/Dhana Yoga... but are also being negated.

Saturn/Shani-dev is the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana or spousal relationship. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. To make matters worse, he is placed too close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees... is not a good sign.

Incidentally Mars/Kuja the 4th (lord signifying mother) & 9th lord (signifying father) and 7th lord from Moon/Chandra Lagna is also placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses... and his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in Cancer/Karkataka Rashi, is not really helping your cause.

Navamsa or D-9 also seems to show a similar trend...so, kindly consider providing some background information (whatever details you can share about your parents, your life, your upbringing, education, career etc.) to help validate my/our understanding, as also set the context.

Sincerely...

Anisha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anisha » 30 Nov 2023

Hello,

I have a debiliated venus conjunct rahu in 8th house. And venus is debilitated in navamsa also. Some astrologer told my parents that I should not get married until 35 and if I do, it will end in divorce. Please let me know how will be my married life. Thank you.

Birth Details:
November 16, 1996
Time: 13:30
Place: Moodabidri, India

beingme9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by beingme9 » 06 Dec 2023

could someone pls give advice if there is hope for this person's married life... dob: 16 nov 1989 8:42pm, rajahmundry

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Dec 2023

Anisha,
Your understanding is correct.
Debilitated Venus would bring difficulties, delay in marriage as well as health and sometimes in finances too.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 18 Dec 2023

beingme9,
Ascendant sign - Gemini.
Married life could have conflicts and there is hope. Both charts need to be studied.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Dec 2023

Hi,
beingme9 wrote:
06 Dec 2023
could someone pls give advice if there is hope for this person's married life... dob: 16 nov 1989 8:42pm, rajahmundry
Are you enquiring about yourself? Is the native married already (which I doubt)? Given my understanding, it looks like you are meaning to ask if there is hope for the native to get married.

Anyways, to me it looks like Saturn/Shani-dev has strongly influenced in delaying marriage and chances seem to be tending towards denial... although there seems to be a small window of opportunity. Being flexible, reasonable and open to unconventional options (which seems to against the nature of the native) would help, if the native is truly interested.

Please feel ignore my understanding of the birth-chart, in case is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...

beingme9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by beingme9 » 21 Dec 2023

Sishya - Thank you for your response. Native is not married. May I understand what you mean by 'small window of opportunity' - is there a specific time frame? Additionally - what would unconventional options suggest? Thank you.

beingme9
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by beingme9 » 21 Dec 2023

@Sujit - thank you for the response. Native is not married, was wondering if there was hope to get married...

agrawal6
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by agrawal6 » 01 Jan 2024

Hi, I'm unable to post a new topic so I'm posting here. Sorry if its inconvenient. I've been told that romantic relationships will be distracting from goals/not fruitful for me in the next 2-3 years. Can somebody help me understand why?

Details: DOB- 6 March 2001, Place-Jalgaon, Maharashtra, Time- 2:41 pm

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Jan 2024

beingme9,
Is this your chart or 3rd party.
The Gemini rising chart has hopes for marriage.
Timing cannot be said in few minutes would require in-depth study and time & verification of chart is also required to confirm time of birth.

zephyr
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by zephyr » 10 Jan 2024

Can the boy and girl of same rasi- makaram , thiruvonam natchathram marry? how will their marriage life be? happy or not? please give advice. Thank you so much!

Belladonna
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Belladonna » 25 Mar 2024

I am sorry to hijack this post but can anybody read my chart and give me an insight.
I am 29 years old unmarried woman and I left my job last year. Will I get another job? Will I have a fulfilling career? Should I get married? Is my chart showing anything positive about marriage? I am told marriage will be delayed. Only delay or anything problematic?
8th mar 1995, 2:13 pm(afternoon), new delhi