Request for Kind Help - Extremely Concerned about My Mother

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
akshita
Request for Kind Help - Extremely Concerned about My Mother

Post by akshita » 21 Feb 2021

Dear Learned Astrologers,
I hope this message of mine reaches you in good health. I am writing here with great hopes, and I am in extreme need of help and guidance.

I have been facing a lot of problems in both my academic as well as my personal life since 12 years of age. Presently, I am doing decently well in my academics but I lost my maternal grandparents and my father also passed away. The situation is such that my mother too lost her teaching job, and she is suffering from epilepsy, so much so that she has had umpteen accidents because of epilepsy. A car ran over her once when I was a kid, thereafter her hand got completely burnt while she was cooking and suddenly had a seizure. She also signed some property papers while she was not well, and we lost a lot of family assets. I didn't get a single pie from my father's estate, and all our relatives left us, in fact they all eagerly want to usurp this dilapidated ancestral house wherein I am staying at present. There is no source of income at all, but recently I started working from home, although whatever I earn is just peanuts that I spend on crippled and stray animals as these animals are an emotional support for me.

I am finally writing to here today as I have been getting some full time jobs, the salary isn't much, however it would help me grow. The problem that pesters me is that it's been quite a few days now and my mother's epilepsy attacks are not getting over. She is around 55years old and she keeps falling from bed, chair, in the washroom, in market, on road and her condition is extremely critical. I don't and I cannot afford to lose her or else my relatives would throw me out on road and my life too would be over.
I have always believed in doing good deeds and leaving everything else in the hands of God, but can you all please help read my chart once and please guide me? Should I or should I not take up a full time job? Will the condition of my mother improve? Will she live a long life? Please guide. I am not in a position to pay at present but would be really grateful if I could seek some help. My birth details are as follows -
DOB - 9th Feb,1996
Time of Birth - 03:25am
Place of Birth - New Delhi

My mother's birth details are also mentioned below.
DOB - 13th July, 1966
Time of Birth - NA, but maybe 04:14am/pm (NOT SURE)

Looking forward to your kind replies.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely,
Akshita

akshita

Re: Request for Kind Help - Extremely Concerned about My Mother

Post by akshita » 06 Mar 2021

Dear Learned Astrologers
I am editing and removing a lot of personal details that I shared in the erstwhile post, however it would be really nice if I could be enlightened with what the future has in store for me and my mom. I understand that this might be the wrong thread, but the most important and valuable relationship that I have is with my mother. I am not that expressive, and she might not even know that I love her this much, but her health and well being is of paramount importance to me.
I would be really grateful if some of you could please guide and help. Will my mom live a long and a healthy life? And would we ever be happy, like we were before, as I have had a very beautiful childhood till 12years of age, and everything took a radical turn thereafter.
However my birth details are as follows -
DOB - 9th Feb,1996
Time of Birth - 03:25am

My mother's birth details are -
DOB - 13th July, 1966
Time of Birth - NA, but maybe 04:14am/pm (NOT SURE)

Looking forward to your kind replies.
Thanking You
Yours Sincerely

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 10 Mar 2021

When your father expired year and month , educational qualifications, when joined job , any further information about health pl share

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 10 Mar 2021

vedam33 wrote:
10 Mar 2021
When your father expired year and month , educational qualifications, when joined job , any further information about health pl share
a
father passed away on 31st Aug, 2014
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

akshita

Post by akshita » 10 Mar 2021

Yes, Sujit Sir remembers the date. My father passed away on 31st August,2014, and until 2009, I had a great childhood. I was the only kid in the house, and was raised by my maternal grandparents. My grandfather was quite influential and I lived a lavish life, but everything turned upside down after my grandparents and thereafter my father's demise.
My mother's health has deteriorated the most, and I can't afford to lose her. Also my educational career was at great stake some years back, it was indeed the darkest phase of my life, but I just kept going, and would be graduating from a decently good govt college in the next 2months as an English Hons graduate. I have also done Spanish, and I am inclined towards doing law. I worked as a writer in a CA firm, UPSC institute, did some freelance writing, but nothing much boisterous.
The only good part is that I was a very egositic and a narcissist kid, and would look down upon others, but the circumstances that I endured have made me a completely different, and a very humble, ordinary and down to earth person. I am much more compassionate now, and I serve the stray animals and the down trodden in all ways possible.

SBhatt
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SBhatt » 14 Mar 2021

There is no doubt that you will be happy and your mother will live long. Despite her illness she has strong life energy, that will keep her going during periods of sickness. It is expected that she will recover substantially within next two years. You have to work hard in your working life and certainly you will achieve success as well as comfort. You may feel it or not, but you will get unexpected help in the time of need. You may have prospects of late marriage.

akshita

Post by akshita » 25 Mar 2021

Sir I really hope that your words manifest in reality, but also what about my career? Would I be able to become a successful lawyer or a judge or maybe a CA? I have no interest in literature, but my mother and professors are compelling me to get into MA, although I need to study hard for clearing the MA Entrance. And yes, there have been certain instances wherein complete strangers have helped me. Also I have no interest in marriage. I do believe in the institution of marriage but nowadays its all unscrupulous and not pious, unlike eons ago.
My very few friends tell me that I am a weird person as I have no interest in this domain, but for me, it's very important to settle down in life, to have a good career, and a happy, healthy mother. Nothing else is more important