Friends Chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wsb
Contributor
Contributor
Friends Chart

Post by wsb » 18 Feb 2021

This is the chart of my friend , she has been trying to get married for a long time has not been successful although educated she is facing many economic hardships ( currently teaching students privately) . Her parents passed away when she was young and living with grand parents. An astrologer has told her that she wont be able to bear children and has been very unhappy for sometime.

Will she be able to have the boy she wants and marriage.

02.11.1985 8.00am Colombo, Sri Lanka.

Much appreciated.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Friends Chart

Post by Sishya » 18 Feb 2021

Hi,

In my humble opinion, there seem to be quite a few inherent and inter-dependent weaknesses in the birth-chart, that seems to be contributing to the misfortune of the native. Sun/Ravi, Venus/Shukra and Jupiter/Guru are all placed in their respective Neecha-Sthata or debilitation signs. Sun/Ravi placed in the 12th house, Moon/Chandra placed in the 8th house, Jupiter/Guru placed in the 3rd house and more importantly, Saturn/Shani-dev placed in the 1st house are not really comfortable in their placements. They are detrimental to the significance of the respective houses.

Sun/Ravi being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis, eclipsed by Ketu and being close to Mrityu Bhaga... within the fatal Trimsamsa degree has contributed to the early loss of father.

She is currently in the fag end of of his Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha and will start Maha-Dasha Saturn/Shani-dev in the second half of 2021.

Given my understanding of the chart, I'm inclined to think the chart is indicating a tendency towards denial. In any case, it might not hurt for the native to consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra", 108 times daily with a strong sankalpa for fulfillment of marital bliss.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 19 Feb 2021

Thank you so much. Marriage denied here means that she won't be able to enter marriage at all or it would not be successful or end in a short time?

Most kindly

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 19 Feb 2021

Hi,

Marriage is not completely denied until the native and/or well-wishers give up completely. So, limited or outside chance exists and I'm hoping Vedic/Dharmic remedies will help strengthen the chances.

In the current case though, it looks like the native is neither taking the much needed initiatives nor has the courage (Neecha or debilitated Jupiter/Guru placed in the 3rd house). Further, there does not seem to be the requisite support structure to help her cause (partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga etc.).

Current Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru is ending a few months later, after Antara-Dasha of Rahu (who is not a benefic for the chart). Thereafter Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev starts. Gochara or Planetary transit may at best create faint chances.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 20 Feb 2021

Thank you so much. Much appreciated.