Multiple relationships? (son's chart)

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Capricornian
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Multiple relationships? (son's chart)

Post by Capricornian » 03 Feb 2021

Namaste dear friends,
I am only a beginner in jyotish studies and would like your help in deciphering my son's chart.

DOB - 4 Oct 1995
TOB - 05:20 pm
POB - Dubai

He is doing his post graduate studies away from home and has recently started dating a girl from his class. Looking at his current dashes (Ju-Ju) and transits I can see that there is a lot of romance in the air. But certain natal placements make me feel like this may not be a lasting relationship. Pls advice.

PS. I have stated his time of birth as presented on his birth cert. It was a difficult birth and it is likely that the actual TOB could be a few minutes earlier.

astrologershrimohan

Re: Multiple relationships? (son's chart)

Post by astrologershrimohan » 12 Mar 2021

It looks like he wants to have more freedom and there were several restrictions put on him in his childhood. I mean he did not get his freedom in his childhood. He will have a failed love story for sure in his life. There are chances that he will get emotionally disturbed. Better you keep an eye on him. He should wear pearl that will control his emotions and give him mental stability. he seeks love and freedom more and more in his life and is never satisfied.