Is marriage delayed or denied?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balakkishore
Is marriage delayed or denied?

Post by balakkishore » 18 Jan 2021

Please help

Boy details--
Dob- 07-September-1985
Pob- Etawah, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 21:07 hours

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is marriage delayed or denied?

Post by Sishya » 23 Jan 2021

Hi,

Marriage is not denied... the delay is obvious. The time is perhaps ripe... please consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa for early fulfillment of desire. Do put in effort with reasonable effort and expectation.

Maha-Dasha (9th & 12th) lord Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde or Vakra and placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. His depositor Saturn/Shani-dev is placed in his Uccha-Sthana, conjunct Ketu and in transition. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is in close conjunction with enemy Mercury/Budha (at top class malefic for the chart, who also seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree) and both are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Propitiating Jupiter/Guru, along with Ketu would make sense.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

balakkishore wrote:
18 Jan 2021
Please help

Boy details--
Dob- 07-September-1985
Pob- Etawah, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 21:07 hours
I replied earlier. Your 7th house of marriage is spoiled by ketu....so getting married will be difficult.
Try doing remedies for ketu and look forward......
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 27 Jan 2021

Hello,

Your Marriage is on the Cards. You definitely have the promise of marriage in your chart Delay in marriage was caused by the association of Saturn with the 2nd house, being its cuspal sub lord and also Saturn aspects the Karka of Marriage venus both in D1 and in D9

You are most likely to get a mature partner and your mother family will play a critical role is finding the right bride for you

Your marriage should happen this year by July August during the Dasha of Jupiter - Venus and Ketu

All the best

If things materialize please share the good news with the forum

With Regards
Astrosandhi

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 23 Feb 2021

Dear @astrosandhi ji... Please tell me why I suffer mentally in my Venus antardasha?

Besides being marak planet for me.. What is wrong with my Venus?

Since 2019 I have been at so much stress..especially from neighbors and other new powerful enemies.. I am feeling like my 6th house of enemies is activated since few years..

Although during this period last year September 2020 I got a new job too at state civil services but still unknown fear troubles me all the time

Please recommend some remedies and also let me know till when I will have to go through such period

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 15 Mar 2021

Dear seniors please reply

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 26 Apr 2021

Marriage not seeing in the chart. Do remedies for rahu and ketu.