Second marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SIGrune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Second marriage

Post by SIGrune » 15 Jan 2021

Hi, I would like to ask a little help.

In this case, the second marriage would be possible?
Person (male) divorced 10 years ago and possibly would like to remarry soon.
The data of the chart:

Date : 4th of July, 1973.
Time: 7:20 AM
North : 37.52
East: 127.02

If it's ok, and someone could help me a bit, I would like to confirm few things regarding the possible second marriage:

- According to the person's KP chart, the sub lord of his 7th house is Rahu. Rahu is in his 6th house, sign of Sagittarius which is a dual sign. And Rahu is also a significator of 11th house.

- His 7th lord from his ascendant (and also from his Moon) is ruled by Saturn. (Cancer lagna + Leo Moon). Saturn is in Gemini which is also a dual sign and it's his 12th house...

- 7th lord Saturn is conjuncted with Venus in his navamsha chart. (in Libra D9 lagna)

- If 7th house lord and lagnesha are connected somehow, it is indicating a possible second marriage (?). His Saturn from Gemini aspects his Moon with 3rd aspect...

- If 2nd and 7th lords are connected in a malefic house then second marriage can happen? 2nd lord is Sun, Sun + 7th lord Saturn are conjuncted in Gemini (12th house) and also Ketu joins them.

- If more than 2 planets are in the 11th house can indicate remarriage, according to some astrologers. Sun + Saturn + Ketu are conjuncted in Gemini, which is the 11th house from his Moon...

- Sub lord of 9th house significates 9th or 11th house, if I remember well, can indicate second marriage, too.
His sub lord of 9th house is Mars which significates his 9th and 11th houses in his KP chart...

If I know well, these placements and connections can indicate a second marriage, but I would like to confirm it. What is your opinions?

I am also interested if the person can have a foreign spose, in his second marriage? A foreign woman as a second mate from far away.

Thank you!

SIGrune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Second marriage

Post by SIGrune » 23 Jan 2021

Could anyone help a bit, please?
Thank you!

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

is your place of birth a secret....
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

SIGrune
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SIGrune » 24 Jan 2021

Sujit wrote:
> is your place of birth a secret....

Seoul, South Korea