Bed pleasures/marriage denied ?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarius14
Bed pleasures/marriage denied ?

Post by aquarius14 » 12 Jan 2021

Hello.

I've posted on this forum some time ago a topic regarding life struggle,vish yog etc. In full honesty...Does this chart suffer from dosha regarding marriage/sexual encounter with the opposite sex? I've charts with debilitated 7th house lord or bad 7th house who didn't suffer delay/denial of marriage,partnerships etc. What's wrong with this chart?

Thank you very much !

DOB
02/14/1993
6:19 AM
Bucarest,RO

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Bed pleasures/marriage denied ?

Post by Sishya » 23 Jan 2021

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Markara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is placed alongside in his Swasthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Dhanistha Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. For the records Shani-dev is not comfortable being placed alongside Udaya Lagna and significance of the 1st house.

Kalathra-Karaka or 7th lord Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Vrishchika Rashi. To make matters worse, he is conjunct Rahu. In Navamsa (D-9) also, the 7th lord Mercury/Budha shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Meena Rashi... while 7th house has Saturn/Shani-dev and Moon/Chandra.

The one saving grace is Yogakaraka and Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra is Uccha or exalted in Rashi (D-1) and Jupiter/Guru is Uccha or exalted in Navamsa (D-9).

On my part, I'm inclined to think there is delay and not a complete denial. Maintaining and sustaining a healthy relationships could be a bit of a challenge though. Strengthening Moon/Chandra will be beneficial.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Jan 2021

Oh! I missed calling out... you are the fag-end of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha and will be starting Ketu Maha-Dasha thereafter.

Sincerely...

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 23 Jan 2021

Thank you !

What should i expect from Ketu dasha? Ketu behaves like like it's despositor...wich in Navamsa is even worse than Mercury's dignity.Is in 6th house and Sun is debilitated in 8th house.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Jan 2021

aquarius14 wrote:
12 Jan 2021
Hello.

I've posted on this forum some time ago a topic regarding life struggle,vish yog etc. In full honesty...Does this chart suffer from dosha regarding marriage/sexual encounter with the opposite sex? I've charts with debilitated 7th house lord or bad 7th house who didn't suffer delay/denial of marriage,partnerships etc. What's wrong with this chart?

Thank you very much !

DOB
Ascendant sign - Capricorn with sign lord Saturn in 1st house.
Marriage lord moon debilitated is minor weakness.
I don't see any issues with marriage. There is no denial.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 28 Jan 2021

Sujit wrote:
> Ascendant sign - Capricorn with sign lord Saturn in 1st house.
> Marriage lord moon debilitated is minor weakness.
> I don't see any issues with marriage. There is no denial.

What's the 1st house have to do with the 7th house? Saturn is combusted.

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 12 Feb 2021

Is marriage denied or not in this chart ? Someone...? :D

aquarius14

Post by aquarius14 » 06 Mar 2021

Can someone on this forum make a prediction or not about this chart regarding marriage? Thank you.