No desire for Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Princelibra
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
No desire for Marriage

Post by Princelibra » 02 Jan 2021

Hi,

I like someone but that person is not interested to get married.

I don't have exact birth time but I know their birth date and birth place,

based on life events, description can someone make their chart and arrive on marriage probability.

DOB : 30 sept 1981
POB : Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu
TOB : unknown

Physical description:
5.6 height, wheatish to dark complexion, thick wavy hair, squint eye, wears glasses, elongated nose, prominent mole above lips, cut mark on chin, fleshy body, big belly. Travels a lot. Person with lot of emotional depth, little short tempered and easily angered, commanding in nature, warrior type.

Education : engineering and law
Current profession: teaching, counseling, writing (author), motivational speaker, leadership coach.

One prominent thing : one astrologer had told him in the past that he will become a writer and he doesn't have good married life.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: No desire for Marriage

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2021

Hi,

Without accurate birth-time, hopefully, everybody realizes that we'd at best be speculating...

Anyways, if one were to consider the native is Tula Rashi and Swathi Nakshatra (Moon/Chandra Lagna placement), 7th lord Mars/Kuja being Neecha or debilitated in Karaka Rashi - as also being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis does not bode well for marriage/relationship.

Incidentally, in another thread a knowledgeable member has called out the adverse implications of Venus/Shukra's conjunction with Moon/Chandra. In case actual birth timing is around early afternoon, there is a good chance Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha could be too close to each other, for comfort - and, aspect of Mars/Kuja is not beneficial either.

Sincerely...