Frustrated please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
roshi
Frustrated please help

Post by roshi » 31 Dec 2020

Hi dear astrologers,

I turned in 45 years old in jun and still single. i had some relashionships during my life but none of them was converted into marriage. so . i am so disappointed and depressed. since 18/08/2004 i started serious relashionship with my boss and we had a lot in common with eachother but in 02/10/2010 i was forced to break up by my familly. because he was 25 older than me, .
Since then i have been familliar to many men but none of them materilized to marrige.. Most of them were scammer and some of them didnt intend to get marrige.
I come from rich familly and i am welleducated. I have a good reputation in my work area. But i dont know why i have not faith to marry.
Please explain me why this is. I feel there is denied marrige. Could u please read my chart , i would be appreciate u.

birth day: 12 jun 1975
birth time: between 21:50 till 22:00 ( i think 21:56 is correct due to my life events)
birth place: iran, tehran

thanks in advanced

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Frustrated please help

Post by ADC » 31 Dec 2020

Attractive, emotional, lot of self effort, competitive attitude , intuitive, giving short and pointed replies,skilled in sales and purchase, subjected to addictions , fond of excellent clothes and perfumes are some of your traits .

roshi

Post by roshi » 31 Dec 2020

Hi ADS,

Thanks for analysis my characters. U are right except of addiction. I am not addicted to any drug, but in terms of different aspects of life i am not easywoman to change my habbit ,and i am not easygoing , especially in love affirs it is very difficult to me to leave my partner and i am so dependent to him.

Could u please tell me why marrige doesnt happen to me
Thanks alot
God bless u

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Dec 2020

Roshi ! do you remember my readings given earlier.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

roshi

Post by roshi » 01 Jan 2021

Hi suit,
Yes i remember ur earlier post that was in 2018. U said to me, ve/mo dasha and antardasha promise marriage, but i have run moon antardasha and nothing happened.
When mars antardasha started, i have been familliar with many men , but most of them were immoral or scammer and i am tired of looking for anymore. Thus i have resulted the universe is pushing back me.
So i doubt if there is marriage for me.

I am looking forward to knowing ur idea.
Thanks alot.

I

nrs_axd

Post by nrs_axd » 02 Jan 2021

please address the following to get the birthtime in the right ball park

1) your richness is mostly from your mother's side
2) no great relationship with father
3) career in restaurant/hotel or similar industry
4) you have good reputation career-wise
5) big influential family on mother's side

6) Inherently you are a good person. You are disciplined, private, inflexible when it comes to opposite sex.

If these are correct, your life will in terms of relationships will change from next year, settle down by 2023-24.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Jan 2021

roshi wrote:
01 Jan 2021
Hi suit,
Yes i remember ur earlier post that was in 2018. U said to me, ve/mo dasha and antardasha promise marriage, but i have run moon antardasha and nothing happened.
When mars antardasha started, i have been familliar with many men , but most of them were immoral or scammer and i am tired of looking for anymore. Thus i have resulted the universe is pushing back me.
So i doubt if there is marriage for me.

I am looking forward to knowing ur idea.
Thanks alot.

I
There is promise of marriage due to strong 7th house. you will have to be patient and keep looking.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

nrs_axd

Post by nrs_axd » 02 Jan 2021

please verify the following to rectify birthtime.

1) your richness is mostly due to your mother's side
2) no emotional support from dad
3) travels/hotel/restaurant related profession
4) good in profession and career

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Jan 2021

Hi,

The strong 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka Moon/Chandra in his Swasthana and close conjunction with the 5th lord and Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana... being aspected by both 12th lord Jupiter/Guru and Rahu has given you relationships and in all probability bed-pleasure. By certain definition, these could be construed as Gandharva Vivaha (or a secret marriage, with consent of both individuals). Kindly share your thoughts.

That said, please be informed that you are been dealt with a bad Dasha sequence. In my opinion, that along with Gochara or Planetary transits have contributed to your current status. Purely for academic interest please let me/us know if you've had abortion/s.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Jan 2021

As per Brihajjatakam chapter 23, Moon-Venus in same sign , person will have neither wife nor sons. In your chart Jupiter is aspecting the 7H and Moon+Venus still giving the hope regarding your marriage .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jan 2021

Hi,

For the records, Jupiter/Guru is not really a benefic for the chart - nor is he comfortable being placed in the 3rd house of courage/initiatives etc. Further, he is posited in Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha who is Retrograde or Vakra and is placed close to combustion zone, between a hot Sun/Ravi and Ketu, in what can be considered as a Papakartari Yoga.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 03 Jan 2021

Kindly see Mars in the nakshtra of Mercury and Mercury in the Nk of Mars, a combination for logical drawing . Mercury is the 9L and Jupiter is not only in own sign but under the influence of LL[Saturn] and 9L[ Mercury }. Aspect of Jupiter on 7H,7th lord Moon and the Venus[5L] will surely give her marriage at some point of time .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Jan 2021

Hi,

Guess it's a case of two slightly varied perspectives of the same chart (like two sides of a coin) - there is no denying placements/positions/aspects and/or Parivarthana Yoga.

On my part, I'm inclined to think and agree relationship or marriage (perhaps in the form of Gandharva Vivaha) is not denied in the chart. But then, wonder what the stated relationship would qualify to be. Secondly, the conjunction of 6th lord with 8th lord and in the Ketu-Rahu axis, beyond what has already been called out earlier... continues to bother me. And, Mars/Kuja is a Badha-Karaka for the chart.

That said, I hope and wish the querent's desire is fulfilled, even as I try to understand the nuances of the chart. Hopefully, we'll get updates/feedback from her.

PS: The Agni-Marutha Yoga or mutual aspects of sworn enemies Mars/Kuja and Saturn/Shani-dev is something I'd most definitely would want to watch out.

Sincerely...

roshi

Post by roshi » 04 Jan 2021

Hello dear astrologers,

Dear sujit. Sishya and ADC .
I think I should define my life for u for analyzing accurately.

I come from rich family. I am well-educated; I have 2 masters of architecture and urban designing. I also interested in making jwellery and I do that for hobby. I have only 2 brothers younger than me. My elder brother is neurosergian and the younger one has phd of economic. I also have a good relashionship with my mother. Since I was 21 years old my father got sick and has been continuing till now.
Interms of my appearance & character, people describe me as a goodlooking, well-built, kind, humble, supportive, shy and conservative person. I am enormously interested in doing yoga and believed in karma. Besides, I love spiritual issues and I have a spiritual mother; she is acting like a guru in my life. On the other hand I like to be active in charity and I spend some part of my salary for charity issues.
About love affair, I should say that, on January 2003 I was familiar with my boss, then on September 2004 I started relationship with him. He was very kind and loved me. We have a lot in common together. He was divorced and had 2 daughters and was 24 older than me. I had secret relationship with him and nobody knew even my parents. Then on may 2008 we stablished our firm, so our relationship improved a lot. I had a very close relationship with him and yes bed pleasure but not that compeletly u thought Sishya. I am virgin. So I had not between 18-27 years old I ovary cyst. Once I was operated on august 1996, then it grew again and the second one I was operated on jun 2002 and unfortunately, I missed my right fallopian tube. Anyway, on September 2010, when I was tired of secret relationship with my boss, I broke up suddenly and he was shocked and angry with me. Because I knew he cant marry me due to his economic condition. He couldn’t afford me and his children. On the other hand, I knew my parent didn’t let me marry him. So I became so depressed. After that I continued my working without any relationship with him and finally I quit the firm on January 2017.
Since then I couldn’t find my partner. Especially from february 2020 I have been looking and been familiar with more than 20 men, but most of them were scammer , immoral and cheap.
I should add that after my boss, most of men I came across to them were younger than me.

Thanks a lot
If u need more information I will say it with pleasure.

roshi

Post by roshi » 04 Jan 2021

Hello again,
I add some information for veryfying my chart

I started studying master of architecture in 1993 3th july
And graduated in 5th december 2000.
Starting first job in 6th january 2001.
Studying master of urban desiging on february 2008
And graduated in 17th february 2010.
I have started my job in new company in 18th september 2020.
Between second half of 2017 till 18 september 2020, i worked on and off. I hadnt full job.

I appreciate u
God bless u

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Jan 2021

Hi,

As called out earlier, a strong 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka Moon/Chandra in his Swasthana and close conjunction with the 5th lord and Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana (both posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Lagna and 2nd lord Saturn/Shani-dev, who is placed in the 6th house)... being aspected by both 12th lord Jupiter/Guru and Rahu has probably given you the relationship and in all probability bed-pleasure.

In your response above, you've stated and I quote "yes bed pleasure but not that compeletly u thought Sishya. I am virgin.". Request you to kindly elaborate what exactly you mean by that. Hopefully, you realize (if not, please rest assured) the intent is not to offend or misunderstand... but to understand reality, as observed from your birth-chart.

As highlighted earlier, by certain definition, I wonder if your relationship with your boss can possibly be construed as Gandharva Vivaha (or a secret marriage, with consent of both individuals). This is one of the eight different types of marriages known from the early Vedic times. According to Manu, when a man and a woman mate voluntarily because of mutual love and attraction, the relationship qualifies to be called Gandharva Vivaha. Hence, kindly share your thoughts and help clarify.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Jan 2021

Hi,

Please read the specific part of previous post as follows:
According to Manu Smriti (per my understanding), when a man and a woman mate voluntarily because of mutual love and attraction, the relationship qualifies to be categorized as a Gandharva Vivaha.

And, the said exercise of mating (in other words) is called out as bed pleasures in my earlier post. After enjoying such bed pleasure (specially in the said context), a girl/woman will no longer remain a Virgin. I'll gladly stand corrected and change my understanding, in case I'm partially or completely off.

For everybody's benefit, this or the previous post/s are not for sake of argument. Instead, it is (and hopefully everybody will understand) for our collective learning and understanding of concepts.

Sincerely...

roshi

Post by roshi » 07 Jan 2021

Hi sishya,

First of all, i should correct my birth time. It is 21:41 pm.
In my earlier post i wrote that i had not abortion, i am virgin.
Bed pleasure doesnt always relate to virginity.
Please dont force me to say my private life.i just want to know if there is marrige for me or not. I think it is not logical to state the most private thing in my life.

Best regards

roshi

Post by roshi » 14 Feb 2021

Hello dear astrologers,

I rectiffied my birth time in 21:41

I would like to know the others opinion on my chart

Thanks in advance