Delay in Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gauri1580
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Delay in Marriage

Post by gauri1580 » 23 Dec 2020

Hi All

My younger brother is going through a tough time from the past 5 years. He is 33 years old and we have been looking for a potential marriage alliance for quite sometime for him.

Please someone could review his horoscope and let me know;
- When will he get married and how will be his marital life? Will his life partner be good?

Brother`s birth details;
DOB - 08 September 1987
Time - 13:22 pm
Place - Bareilly , Uttar Pradesh, India

Thanks
Gauri

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delay in Marriage

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,

Udaya Lagna close to Gandanta degree, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra ruled by Mercury/Budha, who is in close conjunction with Ketu. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is combust for being in close proximity to a powerfully placed Sun/Ravi in his Swasthana in Simha Rashi. Incidentally, Maha-Dasha is that of Mercury/Budha (until mid-2028) and Ketu (Maha-Dasha soon after) in close conjunction seems to be creating hurdles, after Saturn/Shani-dev placed alongside Lagna (is not really happy or comfortable being placed there - specially so, in his enemy's house) has done his part by way of contributing to delays.

Navamsa (D9) placements also seems to be in tune with what is seen in Rashi Chart (D1)

Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking... To me, it looks like the situation is tending towards denial.

In any case, it should not hurt to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...