marriage delayed

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
stark
Contributor
Contributor
marriage delayed

Post by stark » 21 Dec 2020

Marriage of my cousin is getting delayed. When she can be expected to enter into wedlock

Feb17, 1987 11:45 PM Chennai

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: marriage delayed

Post by Sishya » 23 Dec 2020

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra is placed in Dhanur Rashi, Hence, both Udaya Lagna and Lagna Lord are associated with 3rd and 6th lord Jupiter/Guru - who is not really a benefic for the chart. Further, Udaya Lagna is caught in a Papakartari Yoga... making me wonder about the physical and healthy outlook of the native.

On the sidelines and more importantly, Mars/Kuja, the Kalathra-Karaka for the chart is very strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Mesha Rasi which also happens to be the 7th house or Kalathra-Sthana. Mars/Kuja a war-lord of Deva Senadipati is not really happy or comfortably being in the 7th house of relationships. Incidentally, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra ruled by Ketu... who does not really promote relationships.

Also of importance is the placement of Ketu in the 12th house of Moksha-Sthana and the headless celestial seems to have mesmerized Moon/Chandra and the native's mind. Hopefully, explaining the current situation with regards to the stated delay.

On the other side, Saturn/Shani-dev, a Yogakaraka for the chart is placed in the 2nd house of family expansion and is aspected by Mars/Kuja, Jupiter/Guru and Rahu - contributing to the delay and for good reasons (I'm under the impression the good lord is perhaps delaying the event, to help the native calm down).

All said and done, I'm inclined to think there is delay - marriage is not denied. But then, it would make sense for the native and well-wishers to consider suitable propitiations for Maha-Dasha Lord Jupiter/Guru, Mars/Kuja and Ketu, for marriage to happen in the upcoming favorable time (starting later part of 2022).

Sincerely...

stark
Contributor
Contributor

Post by stark » 23 Dec 2020

thank you so much for your analysis

Shugu15

Post by Shugu15 » 27 Dec 2020

Hii...

I want to know when will i get married???
Also in which field i should make my career???
15-11-1991 time 1:22am place lucknow uttar pradesh

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 28 Dec 2020

Hi There

A marriage promise is there in your chart

Ketu the 7 cuspal sub lord with Moon as the Start lord shows the involvement of 11,10 and 12 houses
This would mean disappointments and ego in marriage
If in a relationship, there might be fear from the partner for making any commitments.
Marriage will happen either during Jupiter /Ketu - June 21 to April 22 OR Jupiter /Sun Jan 2025 to Sept 2025

Remedies for Mars are required fro a cardinal relationship and to ensure there is no separation after Marriage

Thanks

AstroSandhi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,
Shugu15 wrote:
27 Dec 2020
Hii...

I want to know when will i get married???
Also in which field i should make my career???
15-11-1991 time 1:22am place lucknow uttar pradesh
Ideally, it would make sense for you to start a new thread with your query... Hopefully, the Administrators' team will move your query and this response to a new thread.

In any case, a quick look at your birth-chart has your Lagna Lord Sun/Ravi and Lord of Karma-Sthana Venus/Shukra in Neecha-Sthana or signs of debilitation. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra shows up in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign in Dasamsa (D10) as well.

Just so you are aware, Venus/Shukra has a strong or significant influence (either direct or indirect) on you - including Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra. To make matters worse, Karma-Karaka Venus/Shukra is in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, please consider strengthening your Lagna Lord and propitiating Venus/Shukra appropriately.

On the sidelines, Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja seems to be combust for being in close proximity with Sun/Ravi, affecting his significations as well.

Sincerely...