Being stressful

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Malar
Being stressful

Post by Malar » 15 Dec 2020

Dear astrologer,
Female dob 6 November 1989
Time 12.36 pm
Place madhurai
For last 5 months I'm being stressful eventhough im very careful and being corect. Being restless. situations are against me and delays in activity. Some health problems but now okay of my health. Really tired of things. Can you predict how long this situation goes. When will I be free. Or please tell will my future life will also be stressful. Will i can afford good life to my baby daughter. Thanks for your time.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Being stressful

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,

You've raised the same query in different forums - not sure if this is relevant here. Anyways as called out in the following thread:
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=44692

Your Udaya Lagna and Moon/Chandra are placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra himself. Incidentally, they are caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.

Current transit of Saturn/Shani-dev is over his Swasthana in Makara Rashi and hoovering over your natal Moon/Chandra... meaning you are at the peak of what is called Sade-Sathi. So, it is natural for you to be feeling the way you are and experiencing stress/anxiety in your day-to-day life.

Secondly, you switched from Maha-Dasha of Rahu to that of Jupiter/Guru about a year back. Jupiter/Guru ruling the 3rd and 12th houses in you chart is a top class malefic. He is placed in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and aspecting the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses.

Please consider appeasing the concerned Grahas/Plantes, by way of chanting the following mantras 108 times daily:
Shani Dev Mantra:
Nilanjana Samabhasam Ravi Putram Yamagrajam
Chaya Martanda Sambhutam Tam Namami Shanescharam

Guru Mantra:
Dhe'vaanaancha Risheenaancha - Gurum Kaanchan Sannibham
Bhudhdhi Bhootham Thrilokesam - Thannamaami Bhruhaspathim

Sincerely...