Marriage timing ! Please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ankitabalaji
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Marriage timing ! Please help

Post by Ankitabalaji » 14 Dec 2020

When will I get married, will it be arranged or love marriage, 23 may 1992, Hyderabad, 12 30 p.m. please help me ! I like one boy but he's not well settled. I don't know what to do

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage timing ! Please help

Post by Sishya » 28 Dec 2020

Hi,

You are currently at the peak of Sade-Sathi - Saturn/Shani-dev's transit over your natal Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, both Saturn/Shani-dev and Moon/Chandra are very closely conjunct in your birth-chart (both in Rashi or D1 and Navamsa or D9), indicating possible delays in marriage.

Jupiter/Guru placed alongside Udaya Lagna is good... as is Karma-Karaka Venus/Shukra in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with Sun/Ravi who attains Digbala or directional strength. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. And, there seems to be strong or significant influence of Sun/Ravi and Ketu. So, offering special prayers to please them appropriately will be beneficial - as also offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 31 Dec 2020

The earliest marriage possibility is in April 2021. The good period is for around 6 months. Subsequently the year 2023 will have good marriage prospects.

Your chart does not indicate love marriage. My advise is not to try for love marriage.

TKC

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Jan 2021

Ankitabalaji wrote:
14 Dec 2020
When will I get married, will it be arranged or love marriage, 23 may 1992, Hyderabad, 12 30 p.m. please help me ! I like one boy but he's not well settled. I don't know what to do
take care of health.....current dasa lord saturn is afflicted by moon....not a good dasa for marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.