Brother's marriage delay

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
gauri1580
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Brother's marriage delay

Post by gauri1580 » 13 Dec 2020

Hi All
My younger brother is going through a tough time from the past 5 years. He is 33 years old and we have been looking for a potential marriage alliance for quite sometime for him.

My parents are quite old and would like him to settled down. But he is not ready as he is in an on-off relationship with a girl, who doesn't want to get married at all. She has convinced him giving some weird reasons that he finds reasonable.

In the past , though he's well educated, but on friends insistance, had made a poor decision to try his luck as an entrepreneur. That business didn't go successfully and he had a major setback in his career. Now he's on a low paying job.

I have a feel that due to some malign planetary positions in his horoscope, he is again getting influenced by people and will go through difficulties in his personal life.

Please someone could review his horoscope and let me know;
- When will he get married and how will be his marital life? Will his life partner be good?
- Will he achieve success in his profession ?

Brother`s birth details;
DOB - 08 September 1987
Time - 13:22 pm
Place - Bareilly , Uttar Pradesh, India

Thanks
Gauri