Shall I proceed the proposal from a divorcee(awaiting divorce)?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
unnimaya
Shall I proceed the proposal from a divorcee(awaiting divorce)?

Post by unnimaya » 02 Dec 2020

Dear learned LOVA members,

I have been a regular visitor/member of this forum since 2012, and have put many queries and got very good response to them all. I am an unmarried female, and a reasonably good proposal has recently come, though of a divorcee(awaiting divorce decree). Local astrologer has rejected the match saying that there is no nakshatra porutham(star match). What he said was, the groom's character may not be that good and he might be having longevity issues. I am in need of your help at this juncture regarding the prospects of this marriage if at all it ever happens. Details are given below.

Male, 19th November 1981, 18.25(6.25PM), Kollam(Quilon), Kerala.
Female, 26th February 1988, 10.40 AM, Kollam(Quilon), Kerala.

Kindly shed some light on the prospects of this match.
Thanks and regards,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Shall I proceed the proposal from a divorcee(awaiting divorce)?

Post by Sishya » 05 Dec 2020

Hi,

Request you to kindly check and confirm the coordinates of your birth-place. And, it would help if you were to provide some back-ground to set the context.

Sincerely...

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 05 Dec 2020

Hi,
coordinates of exact birthplace of female : 9° 0' 0" N / 76° 56' 0" E and that of male : 8.893212 N, 76.614143 E.
The guy has been married for more than 9 years(arranged marriage) and his ex wife was not mentally stable, as they say. Has 2 kids too.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 06 Dec 2020

Hi,

For the given birth date and time, with Lahiri chitrapaksha Ayanamsa and the co-ordinates 76E36, 8N53 for Kollam, Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi. With this setting, current Maha-Dasha is that of 9th & 12th lord Jupiter/Guru, well placed alongside Udaya Lagna. He is in Rashi Parivarthana or Exchange with Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja, who is placed in the 9th house of Baghya-Sthana, in Dhanur Rashi.

Incidentally, both Jupiter/Guru and Mars/Kuja are posited in the Lunar Constellations ruled by Ketu (Jupiter/Guru is in Ashwini Nakshatra and Mars/Kuja is in Moola/Mula Nakshatra). For the records, Saturn/Shani-dev is also posited in Moola/Mula Nakshatra and has been activated. So, I'm inclined there is a strong or significant influence of Ketu at play and (religious beliefs and faith permitting) propitiating Ketu will help your cause immensely. Incidentally, good time is around the corner for fulfillment of desire - marriage is not denied.

Sincerely...

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 06 Dec 2020

Hello there

I have analyzed the Chart of the Male as a prospect of Marriage

Character Analysis
The person is quite dominating and stubborn and may not be very thoughtful of how his actions impact others. May not be too considerate about the thoughts, likes, and dislikes of others. In a nutshell, quite a self-conceited person. He might not be able to provide the emotional support you are looking for

Chart Analysis

His Lagna lord venus is deposited in the 8th house, this is called Daridra Yoga and negatively influences a person thought process. There are many malefic influences on his 7th house. Sun which is a separative planet is deposited there. Mars and Saturn both malefic aspects of the 7th house. In d9 he has Mars and Venus'scon conjunction forming Gandantta Yoga. This is not good for marriage. Again Saturn aspects his 7th house in D9

More stability in the person's Married life will only come from 2025 during Rahu Jupirt Dasha. before that issues can come in the person's Married life. however, the married life will still not be devoid of arguments and issues.

If you are ready to wait until them things might work out during that time

All the Best

AstroSandhi

Astrosandhi

Post by Astrosandhi » 06 Dec 2020

Hello there

I have analyzed the Chart of the Male as a prospect of Marriage

Character Analysis
The person is quite dominating and stubborn and may not be very thoughtful of how his actions impact others. May not be too considerate about the thoughts, likes, and dislikes of others. In a nutshell, quite a self-conceited person. He might not be able to provide the emotional support you are looking for

Chart Analysis

His Lagna lord venus is deposited in the 8th house, this is called Daridra Yoga and negatively influences a person thought process. There are many malefic influences on his 7th house. Sun which is a separative planet is deposited there. Mars and Saturn both malefic aspects of the 7th house. In d9 he has Mars and Venus'scon conjunction forming Gandantta Yoga. This is not good for marriage. Again Saturn aspects his 7th house in D9

More stability in the person's Married life will only come from 2025 during Rahu Jupirt Dasha. before that issues can come in the person's Married life. however, the married life will still not be devoid of arguments and issues.

If you are ready to wait until them things might work out during that time

All the Best

AstroSandhi

unnimaya

Post by unnimaya » 08 Dec 2020

Hi, thank u dear Sishya for the response. Can i know how long my marriage will be delayed if not denied.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Dec 2020

Hi,

A learned and respected member reminded me that I had not answered the specific query. So, here we go...

I hope the thought of entertaining a proposal from a divorcee (still waiting for the divorce decree to be pronounced) is not a desperate measure (for I believe most things done in haste or desperation does not make sense in the long run). In any case, I personally think it would make sense for you (and family) to wait until the legal aspects are addressed before entertaining such a proposal - even to validate an Astrological match.

Having said that, I think Ketu in collusion with other supporting Grahas/Planets seems to be hell bent on further delaying and driving towards denial of marriage. So, exercising free-will to push the envelope for overcoming hurdles is very much needed... along with prayers for diving grace and blessings.

Sincerely...