Realitonship issue

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor
Realitonship issue

Post by Viky patel » 27 Nov 2020

Hi my DOB :14th September 1987 at 9:45 PM in Daman,India and my wife DOB : 26th December 1990 at 10:00 AM in petlad ,Gujarat . I just want to know our marriage will last forever because after every few days we have arugement for no reason . We married 28th December 2018 . I just want to know our marriage kundali matching score is good and last forever? Please reply and thanks

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Realitonship issue

Post by subramanianp » 30 Nov 2020

The charts are matching and it is only you both have to put sincere effort for a happy married life.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 30 Dec 2020

Could you please let me know if these marriage last or we will get divorced because everyday we have problems ? Please please please let me know my kundali matching score .Please help me out because my life is worse

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Jan 2021

Viky patel wrote:
27 Nov 2020
. We married 28th December 2018 . I just want to know our marriage kundali matching score is good and last forever? Please reply and thanks
Earlier you posted marriage date as 10 march 2018 and now it is 28 December 2018...
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 03 Jan 2021

It's my second marriage first one I got divorced

Viky patel
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Viky patel » 18 Apr 2022

I got married in December 2018 in india and I came back US since than 3 years passed I talked with my wife on phone every day since 3 years finally she got visa and came in U.S in February 2022 only after 1 week she had an arugement with me fight with me that she want to go her uncle house in new york . She left me in 1 week .She cheated on me she just married me because of green card . She talked with me really nicely in 3 years and I dont know what happened suddenly ? I am in depression right now she want divorce . My DOB : 14th September 1987 at 9:45 PM in Daman ,India . And her DOB :26th December 1990 at 10:00 AM in petlad , gujarat . Please let me know if she will come back to me because divorce didnt happened yet . Please help me