Marriage compatibility

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
balakkishore
Marriage compatibility

Post by balakkishore » 16 Nov 2020

Please help in analyzing compatibility between following match

Girl details--
Dob- 19-January-1989
Pob- Gorakhpur, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 17:30 hours (approx)

Boy details--
Dob- 07-September-1985
Pob- Etawah, Uttarpradesh
Tob- 21:07 hours

balakkishore

Re: Marriage compatibility

Post by balakkishore » 18 Nov 2020

Respected lova members please give your inputs . Would marriage would survive in long-term? would it difficult or pleasant? should I marry her?

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vedicvishal » 19 Nov 2020

Hello, Here are few observations.
Boy: Strong Exalted Moon, Strong Sun, Afflicted Lagna (Sa, Ke), 4H of happiness afflicted.
Manglik (from Mo), 7H and 7L afflicted showing troubled relationships.
Navamsha Chart- Lagnesh debilitated showing lack of desire in relationships. 7L aspected by Ve may result in marriage.

Girl: Lagnesh/Moon afflicted by Sa show mental trouble and worries. Happy 4H with yogkarak shows happiness and prospects of houses/vehicles. 7L in 6H shows some issues with marital life which can be handled.
Strong Navamsha Lagnesh shows strong desires. 7L debilitated may show some problems in managing marital life. Not Manglik

Matching the 2 charts
Gun Milaan - 24/36 is fair although not great.

Multi factor match (Dasha/Navamsha Lagnesh): Signifies very average match and feel that marriage may happen but relationship may be strained (Anger from female side, Indifference from Male side). Girl may find it hard to manage resulting in differences.

Astakvarga bindus show good chances of getting marriage. Seems good for Boy, Not so good for Girl.

If proceed to marriage, may plan to do pre-marital rituals for Manglik dosh for boy. Both need to work hard to keep the relationship

Best Wishes
Vishal

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 23 Nov 2020

Hi,

Birth-time of the girl will place her Udaya Lagna in Sandhi/Cusp and in transition. In any case, the following observations will be relevant for your consideration:
1. Moon/Chandra in the charts are mutually in 2nd & 12th positions to each other.
2. Sun/Ravi in the charts are mutually in 6th & 8th positions to each other.
3. Girl will be starting her Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha in January 2022.
4. Girl is currently going through Ashtama Shani or Shani-dev's transit of the 8th house from Moon/Chandra.
5. If the (Girl's) birth time provided is accurate, Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra's placement in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant Land and in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu may not be preferable - nor Ketu's placement in the 2nd house of family expansion. It would also place Venus/Shukra in the 6th house and Mercury/Budha in the 7th house, where they are not really comfortable - more specifically for the respective house significations.

Please take an informed decision after validating all qualitative and relevant input/information.

Sincerely...

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 24 Nov 2020

Thank you @sishya ji.. Your feedback is appreciated..

Sir you said that ketu in 2nd house from lagna can create problems in family expansion.. Like not having a child after marriage and moon's placement in house of losses which is also her lagna lord could separate us temporary due to different jobs.. And moon in Ardra nakshatra may not be the best placement.. Over and above she is currently going ashtam Shani period (Shani dhaiyya) and their is also the start of Saturn's mahadasha from beginning 2022

But sir most of these things are temporary. And I am ready to adjust as much as possible with her because I think I like her . What I want to know is if I consider her as my life partner.. Then astrologically overall could she become a liability or trouble for me? Or is their any permanent separation on the cards?

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 25 Nov 2020

@vedicvishal ji.. Thank you for your inputs

Could you please also highlight my career prospects after marriage.. And some people say that navamsa chart gets activated after marriage or generally after 35 years of age.. In that respect what does my navamsa chart tells about my career success after marriage??

parvesh

Post by parvesh » 28 Nov 2020

Respected Sir. I will be honest with you. As said, marriages are made in heaven. That is correct. You don't choose your spouse. Its already chosen. Whatever and how many girls you see and match it does not matter. What ever is your destiny you cannot change that.
Unfortunately, people don't understand and try to become and play god. For my experience of 25 years in this divine science of astrology, it does not make sense to match the horoscope. If you have liked somebody please go ahead and marry. His or her horoscope wont change your destiny, you have got yours own and that drives your life.
Many (in fact all) astrologers would possibly dislike and disapprove my statement. But deep inside all know this is the truth. You will marry a girl as per your horoscope and destiny has already chosen. Matching horoscope wont help you.
So please go ahead and marry the person you like.

As your dasas and transit will unfold, so will your relationships and harmony with your wife. You woudl have to adjust accordingly as planets permit. Thank you.

balakkishore

Post by balakkishore » 06 Dec 2020

Is 16th February (basant panchami) 2021 is appropriate date for marriage in 2021