Is marriage seen in my horoscope?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nandhini93
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is marriage seen in my horoscope?

Post by Nandhini93 » 05 Nov 2020

Dear lova members,
My birth details
Dob: 19-apr-1993
Time: 1.22pm
Place: 11.5671° N, 78.0110° E vembadithalam, salem, tamilnadu.
Is marriage seen in my horoscope? If yes, wil it be love or arranged?
I have been let down a lot of times and now marriage doesn't interest me anymore. I dont want to marry for the sake of marriage. Wil i ever have a married life?
Can anyone pls predict about my future spouse?

vedicvishal
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Is marriage seen in my horoscope?

Post by vedicvishal » 14 Nov 2020

Dear Nandhini
Based on your birth details, you are Cancer Lagna, Pisces Rashi chart. Lagnesh (Mo) is beautifully placed in 9th house of dharma/luck and with benefics (Ve) and Mercury (Me) along with benefic aspect of bhagyesh Ju. This will bring lot of knowledge and good health for you. It also shows promise of good life.
If we look at house of relationship (7H), it is afflicted by Ma (Although yogkaraka for your lagna), its not good for marriage making you manglik (kuja Dosha). Also 7th lord (Sa) in 8th house does show complications in marriage. 12th lord (house for physical relations) mercury is debilitated does show some reservations around this area.
With that said, Jupiter is having good aspect on 7H showing a promise of marriage. Also Ve (Karaka for relationships) is exalted in 9th house provides good support.
Navamsha chart shows issues with 7H being resided by Ke and Ma (planets that dont like relationships). 7th lord Mo is also sitting in 8th and having malefic aspect of Sa.
Here are few things i can say if I sum it up.
1) Marriage promise is seen
2) Marriage desire is not very strong
3) Chances of troubled marriage or relationships are more
4) If you got married, lot of efforts need to be taken in order to keep the relationships.

Currently, you are undergoing Me-Ju dasha (till Oct 2022) which is not completely against relationships.
If efforts are made, marital relationships are possible.

Best
Vishal

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 16 Nov 2020

Your Cancer rising sign chart has delay, obstacles in getting married.
profession would face difficulties due to debilitation of Mars.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nandhini93
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nandhini93 » 17 Nov 2020

Hello Sujit sir,
Thank u for ur reply. Can u pls elaborate a little about the obstacles? Im already divorced and so i want to knw if i wil have a married life and wil it survive?
What does debilitation mean for career?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 17 Nov 2020

Nandhini93 wrote:
17 Nov 2020
Hello Sujit sir,
Thank u for ur reply. Can u pls elaborate a little about the obstacles? Im already divorced and so i want to knw if i wil have a married life and wil it survive?
What does debilitation mean for career?
it looks difficult for your chart to STAY married. There are obstacles for normal marriage CONTINUITY.

the planet mars ruling job is placed in its weak debilitated sign would give mediocre results.you can accept the job coming your way.
for details on debilitation - search on google
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Nandhini93
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Nandhini93 » 18 Nov 2020

Thank u Mr. Vishal & Mr. Sujit for ur time and respone. I really appreciate ur answers.