Most Complicated Chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
jamie.123
Most Complicated Chart

Post by jamie.123 » 03 Nov 2020

I am facing a lot of difficulties in finding/maintaining relationships – there is no fault in my actions – i have loyal, caring and devoted. Will i ever find the right partner? Or there is denial of marriage / happy relationship in my chart?

My Dob; 22-Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place; Mumbai, INDIA

I am a virgo ascendant – sun, mars, jupiter,venus and mercury in 12th house – venus, jupiter and mercury are completely combust
Rahu + moon in 4th house and aspect 12th house
saturn (r) in 5th house

My D9 chart is also very tricky
Gemini rising
moon vargottam with mars in 7th house
jupiter+ ketu in 11th house (parivartan yoga)
saturn in 10th house
sun, venus and mercury in 12th house
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Most Complicated Chart

Post by Sishya » 09 Nov 2020

Hi,

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, a learned noble soul had reviewed your birth-chart and suggested the following:
ASK NATIVE TO FAST ON FRIDAYS AND CHANT LAKSHMI STHUTI WITH A SANKALPA FOR MARRIAGE

ALSO ASK HER TO CHANT THE FOLLOWING MAGHA NAkSHATRA SLOKA REGULARLY:

upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

IF DONE WITH FAITH, THE NATIVE WILL BE MARRIED BEFORE END OF 2021.
I'd strongly suggest that you consider seeking divine intervention with sincere prayers, if not doing so already - without divine intervention, I'm inclined to think the Odds are stacked up. And, kindly thank the noble soul for his guidance, on this topic.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 09 Nov 2020

jamie.123 wrote:
03 Nov 2020
I am facing a lot of difficulties in finding/maintaining relationships – there is no fault in my actions – i have loyal, caring and devoted. Will i ever find the right partner? Or there is denial of marriage / happy relationship in my chart?

My Dob; 22-Aug-1991
Time: 09:28 am
Place; Mumbai, INDIA

I am a virgo ascendant – sun, mars, jupiter,venus and mercury in 12th house – venus, jupiter and mercury are completely combust
Rahu + moon in 4th house and aspect 12th house
saturn (r) in 5th house

My D9 chart is also very tricky
Gemini rising
moon vargottam with mars in 7th house
jupiter+ ketu in 11th house (parivartan yoga)
saturn in 10th house
sun, venus and mercury in 12th house
Yes, 12th house planets are combust.
12th house stellium is the weakness of your chart and cause for your problems and delay for marriage.
this does not constitute denial of marriage but could give challenges in married life.

You can consider gem remedies which would help you get married.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Nov 2020

Hi,

I'm in receipt of your "Appreciation and thank you" note. The learned soul is deserving of it. Hence, with due respect I'd like to pass on your appreciation and join you in thanking the selfless service rendered.

If I may, I'd request you to have faith and continue with the suggested remedy.

Sincerely...