general query

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
njdoc1090
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
general query

Post by njdoc1090 » 01 Nov 2020

ello I have posted here earlier regarding marraige trouble but had a general question.

DOB: OCTOBER 14 1990
Time of birth: 22:37 (10:37 pm)
Place of birth: Vadodara Gujarat India

My question is. For last 6-12 months mainly when it comes to marraige, but in general also have been noticing that anything i strive for despite my best effort it jsut doesnt happen. Is this because of moon mahadasha? Or is there something else in my charts in general and when will this phase end? For e.g. i may be talking to someone for marraiage purpose and 2-3 weeks later conversation itself stops without any rhyme or reason ( no fight, no argument) just stops and I am left perplexed/confused and feel rejected/give up. Can someone see if any connection to moon manhadasha or is this something in my chart thats permanent?? Also any mantra I can do for it. Someone suggested navgrah pooja any idea?

thanks

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: general query

Post by Sujit » 01 Nov 2020

njdoc1090 wrote:
01 Nov 2020
ello I have posted here earlier regarding marraige trouble but had a general question.

DOB: OCTOBER
Time of birth:
Place of birth: Vadodara Gujarat India

My question is. For last 6-12 months mainly when it comes to marraige, but in general also have been noticing that anything i strive for despite my best effort it jsut doesnt happen. Is this because of moon mahadasha? Or is there something else in my charts in general and when will this phase end? For e.g. i may be talking to someone for marraiage purpose and 2-3 weeks later conversation itself stops without any rhyme or reason ( no fight, no argument) just stops and I am left perplexed/confused and feel rejected/give up. Can someone see if any connection to moon manhadasha or is this something in my chart thats permanent?? Also any mantra I can do for it. Someone suggested navgrah pooja any idea?

thanks
My predictive readings are based on Vedic Astrology.

There were marriage chances past months and now the forecast is changing to challenging.
Moon dasa will not give you expected results. The planet Ketu is the KEY reason for your difficulties. It affects your job, image, reputation and does not give good vibes.
you can do remedies for ketu but do not expect immediate results.

Offer prayers to Lord Ganesha
Offer help to elderly, saintly people, father.
Offer food to stray dogs.

and, if you like to wear gems. you can wear pearl of 5 carat.
I hope this helped, wishing you all the best.

Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Nov 2020

Hi,

Maha-Dasha Moon/Chandra is posited in the Lunar Mansion of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu has activated Ketu (more so, since he is placed in the 2nd house of Karaka Rashi). Things have perhaps gotten more obvious since Antara-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is right there in conjunction - both of them are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev. As suggested previously, please consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa... on a regular basis.

Sincerely...

njdoc1090
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by njdoc1090 » 02 Nov 2020

Hi when u say Chandra Maha dasha and ketu activation

Is main problem here ketu related ? U would say I should do remedies for ketu and Chandra mainly ?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Nov 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think the root-cause is Ketu... specially with regards to relationship with your spouse, detachment, preference for seclusion, breaking of relationships, hurdles/obstacles etc. Since Mercury/Budha, Venus/Shukra and Mars/Kuja are posited in Lunar Constellations ruled by Moon/Chandra, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider propitiating both (Ketu and Moon/Chandra) of them.

Sincerely...