Does my relationship ends in divorce?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
itzmesgpp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Does my relationship ends in divorce?

Post by itzmesgpp » 31 Oct 2020

Hello to All guruji,

Going through the most worst phase of life.

Wife is avoiding my calls since from 3 months and she is adamant that we should separate. I work far away from the place where my family resides.

But i dont want to do this sin.

We are married for more than 10 years.

Can someone please guide me what lies in my life?

Details ;

TIme of birth ; 10:15 PM ( Approximately )
DOB : 20/03/1980
Place ; Gulbarga karnataka

Please let me know for any further informaiton needed for analysis.

Please help me in saving my married life.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Does my relationship ends in divorce?

Post by ADC » 31 Oct 2020

Your Lagna is changing at 22-18.30 so to verify your lagna , kindly give some background like
education, nature of job, date of marriage etc.

itzmesgpp
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by itzmesgpp » 01 Nov 2020

Hello sir .. I am an engineering graduate working abroad away from family .. date of marriage is 27/04/2008

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 01 Nov 2020

itzmesgpp wrote:
31 Oct 2020
Hello to All guruji,

Going through the most worst phase of life.

Wife is avoiding my calls since from 3 months and she is adamant that we should separate. I work far away from the place where my family resides.

But i dont want to do this sin.

We are married for more than 10 years.

Can someone please guide me what lies in my life?

Details ;

TIme of birth ; ( Approximately )
DOB :
Place ; Gulbarga karnataka

Please let me know for any further informaiton needed for analysis.

Please help me in saving my married life.
Libra ascendant 29.17.
Current antara and maha dasa of Jupiter in the house of Sun.
There is stress to marriage partner, own health and relations with others.
There is hope for improvement from January 2021 onwards.
I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 02 Nov 2020

As per the date of marriage given by you I feel you have Libra Lagna , though you should have posted more events to verify e.g date of graduation, branch of engineering ,date of joining the job etc .
Mars the 7th lord is well place in 11H but under the Nakshtra exchange with Ketu. Ketu is well placed in 5H but with 12th Lord and 9L Mercury .Jupiter-Jupiter-Mars will start from 30th November 2020. It will behave like Jupiter-Jupiter-Ketu. Kindly be careful as it may put you in some humiliating circumstances .

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 03 Nov 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart (using the information you've provided) and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation:
1. As per the birth-time, Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rashi and in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru ruling the 3rd & 6th houses... So, not really a benefic. Incidentally, Lagna is in Sandhi/Cusp (changing in around 3 minutes) and caught in transition.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana is a good thing, even though he is placed in an unfriendly sign of Mesha Rashi.
3. Mars/Kuja, the 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka is placed in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, he is accompanied by Jupiter/Guru and Rahu in the same Lunar Constellation (Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu), along with Saturn/Shani-dev. All of them are aspected by the duo of Ketu and Mercury/Budha from Kumbha Rasi... for the records, 7th lord Mars/Kuja and Ketu are placed diametrically opposite (in the literal sense - meaning Mars/Kuja is literally staring in the face of Rahu) and influence each other (for the records, there is also Parivarthana at the Nakshatra level) . Personally, I don't like the stressed/distressed situation there... no doubt Mars/Kuja is Retrograde or Vakra and backing off.
4. Moon/Chandra, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana has managed to get into his Uccha-Sthana or his debilitation sign in Vrishaba Rashim which happens to be the 8th house... so, he is not really comfortable there. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi, the Badha-Karaka.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru, the 6th lord of Roga/Debt/Litigation (as called out earlier, he is not exactly a benefic for the chart. He is caught between hardcore malefics and participates in a Parivarthana Yoga or Rashi exchange with Sun/Ravi, Badha-Karaka. And, given Rahu-Ketu influence... I'm inclined to think the trouble has been brewing (along with separation) for a while. I'm also forced to wonder if this was a love marriage and perhaps an unconventional one. Kindly provide feedback for academic interest.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the relationship is not headed in the right direction. Given my understanding of the situation, I think it is only prudent to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts, for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies... along with professional/qualified counselling, to save the marriage.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating Jupiter/Guru and Ketu (Magha Nakshatra), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...