When will my life get better?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
suele
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
When will my life get better?

Post by suele » 22 Oct 2020

My life has been bad and hard. When will it get better, what dasha and antardasha will be good with no problems? When will I have a quiet life for at least 10 years or longer?

When will I marry? when Will I immigrate to another country?

Thank you so much, this is my chart: https://ibb.co/tB4WswF

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: When will my life get better?

Post by Sishya » 26 Oct 2020

Hi,

As per Vedic Astrology, you are Makara Rasi and Uttarashada Nakshatra (Chandra Lagna). So, you started your life in Sun/Ravi Maha-Dasha, who is in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and hence the challenging kick-off. Thereafter, Maha-Dasha lord Moon/Chandra being in close proximity to Saturn/Shani-dev has perhaps created unwarranted stress and anxiety in your mind. Subsequent Maha-Dasha lord Mars/Kuja is a top class malefic for the chart and has been torched (combust) for getting too close to the 12th lord Sun/Ravi in the second house... and current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu is in distressed condition, indicating a rather challenging life thus far. Current Antara of Neecha or debilitated Venus/Shukra and subsequent Antaras of Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra and Mars/Kuja will continue to be trying. Next Maha-Dasha (end of 2026) is that of Kalathra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru, placed in the 12th house of losses/foreign land.

Recent and current transits have not been favorable either. The odds also seem to have stacked-up and delaying marriage. Kindly consider offering special prayers as per your religious faith/belief for early relief.

PS: Purely, for academic interest, please consider sharing some insight into your relationship with your parents and their well-being. I'm inclined to think the same has a direct bearing on your troubled childhood.

Sincerely...

suele
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by suele » 26 Oct 2020

Yes what you said is true and there was trouble. Is there no hope for me in future dashas for job , marriage, moving to another country or happiness?
Nothing is good in my chart at all? I have the worst chart?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Oct 2020

Hi,

It would be easy for you, if you were to subscribe and understand the laws of Karma. We are merely living and repaying our Karmic dues/debts... and in the process, hopefully reducing our burden by indulging in righteous or Satvic ways. It is perhaps too much for you to digest, at your young age. But rest assured most of us are dealing with a mixed bag - a fair share of mixed fortunes.

Although your 4th and 7th lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 12th house of Losses/Foreign or distant lands and in the Lunar Constellation of Purva-Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Neecha or debilitated Venus/Shukra, I'm inclined to think things will get better, with the change in Maha-Dasha.

As suggested previously, kindly consider offering special prayers as per your religious faith/belief for early and lasting relief. If you have faith and belief in Vedic/Dharmic remedies, please request for help/guidance and I'm sure one of the experienced and knowledgeable experts on this forum will help you with suitable remedies.

Sincerely...

suele
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by suele » 27 Oct 2020

I understand there's karma but is there any good things in my life, future or is it just karma debts/dues? I don't have a job now and not married, is there a dasha or antardashas that will be good for me for job or marriage?

Does that mean that I will move to another country with the change in Maha-Dasha because of foreign lands?

Thank you so much.