Marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
pdornala1
Marriage

Post by pdornala1 » 20 Oct 2020

Dear Members ,

DOB 20.08.1979 , Time :15:00 Hyderabad , India

what are the chances of marriage and how will that be ? Will be arrange or Love marriage and how will it be ?

Best Regards..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage

Post by Sishya » 24 Oct 2020

Hi,

I'm inclined to think your marriage is delayed and not denied (I'm hoping you'll mellow down in time and learn to channel your Manglic energy) - unless you've given up.

For the records, Mars/Kuja is not comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana - neither are malific Moon/Chandra in his Swasthana of Karaka Rashi, in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana and Rahu, in the 9th house of Bhagya Sthana. So, sustaining relationship will be a bit of a challenge - hopefully, benefic influence will prevail. Purely for academic interest, kindly provide some insight into your relationship and well-being of your parents.

In the interim, a senior/highly regarded senior member and an elevated soul recently made me aware of a stotra for Magha Nakshatra (see below), while helping another individual. I think it might be beneficial for you as well and hence I take the liberty of suggesting it to you – along with that offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha (like Sankashta Hara Ganapati Vratha) regularly, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. If I'm off in my understanding, I hope the kind soul will review and chime-in to correct me - as also offer you better guidance.

upa'hūtāḥ pitaro ye maghāsu' | mano'javasassukṛta'ssukṛtyāḥ | te no nakśha'tre havamāga'miśhṭhāḥ | svadhābhi'ryaGYaṃ praya'taṃ juśhantām | ye a'gnidagdhā yeana'gnidagdhāḥ | ye''mullokaṃ pitara'ḥ kśhiyanti' | yāg^ścha' vidmayāgṃ u' cha na pra'vidma | maghāsu' yaGYagṃ sukṛ'taṃ juśhantām ‖ 8‖

I'm sure you'll thank the kind Soul and the Good Lord, if this is beneficial to you.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 24 Oct 2020

Kindly give the date of first marriage . It looks it was the love marriage. What went wrong in the first marriage? Chart is indicating , a potent Dhan Yoga.

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 24 Oct 2020

@ADC ,

Yes first was Love marriage on Dec 06 , 2015 , Differences arrived slowly since i Met accident in June 2017 , and issues became more complicated .. Dint took any kind of assets or Cash from previous wedding .. No dhan received from Wedding , in return i had to pay for Divorce , lost everything job , money , etc.... Want to settle down again .. please help me with the chart

Regards,
DPR

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 25 Oct 2020

Thanks for the feedback. Kindly give the date of separation and date of job loss. I have to make in the correction in birth time based on your feedback.

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 25 Oct 2020

@ Adc ,

Sep 11, 2017 around mid night , job ended in July 2017 ..after two years of arguments filed mutual in June 2019 .. still struggling to get a good job As of i know DOB and time should be right as i do have a janam patri with me since my birth .

Kindly help out

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 26 Oct 2020

I tried my best to understand why you lost the job. But I am unable to understand the reason. Venus-Venus-Rahu was running when you lost the job[ July 2017]. Venus and Rahu both well placed in 9H in D-1 and in D-9.

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 26 Oct 2020

well during my tenure with previous employer , i had a chance to move to different project that also dint happen.. since 2018 March working for a start up firm , that also a so so job not good income compared to previous one..
Anyways .. regarding Marriage what will be your views ? Second marriage chances and how it will be this time around ?

Regards

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 27 Oct 2020

As per the time of birth given by you, the challenges in job would have been around first week of October,2017.

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 27 Oct 2020

@ ADC ,

Lets not talk about job loss anymore :)

I would like to know about second marriage prospects and its output .. Is it possible for you to look in ? help will be appreciated ..

Regards ,

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 28 Oct 2020

As I have explained earlier , it looks some correction in time of birth is required to understand your chart . Thanks .

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Oct 2020

pdornala1 wrote:
20 Oct 2020
Dear Members ,

Time :15:00 Hyderabad , India

what are the chances of marriage and how will that be ? Will be arrange or Love marriage and how will it be ?

Best Regards..
Your ascendant lord Jupiter rules self is weak in moon rashi is the key weakness along with combustion of venus. now you are in difficult sub dasha of moon where you can have more difficulties.
my best advice is wait for this dasa to get over to get married. This dasa could bring development but delay getting married.
I find your time of birth correct. I matched the events..it is ok...well recorded.

You can do remedies for moon and if you like to wear gems.. you can wear yellow sapphire.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
-Sujit
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

pdornala1

Post by pdornala1 » 07 Nov 2020

Thank you Sujit for your Inputs .. I do wear a Yellow sapphire on my right index finger... will appreciate if you can give more inputs on how will second marriage will be ?

Best Regards....