please help my friend - Delayed marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wsb
Contributor
Contributor
please help my friend - Delayed marriage

Post by wsb » 18 Oct 2020

Dear Friends,

My friend has been going through a rough patch in life as she hasn't been able to find a partner in life. She would be very grateful if you could tell when she would get married and have babies.

DOB 12.10.1981 17.51 Kandy, Sri Lanka

Thanking on her behalf.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: please help my friend - Delayed marriage

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for the native's situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revathi Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - the 7th lord of Relationship/Partnership or Kalathra-Karaka. He is Retrograde/Vakra, placed in the 8th house of Pain/Sufferings in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.
2. Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitra/Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - the 2nd and 9th lord. Being conjunct with 6th lord Sun/Ravi and (11th &) 12th lord Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign - nor being caught too close in proximity to Sun/Ravi and being torched. Incidentally, the 12th lord of bed pleasures Saturn/Shani-dev is also torched for being in close proximity to Sun/Ravi.
3. Moon/Chandra, the 5th lord of Dharma-Sthana being placed alongside Udaya Lagna is a good sign as is the aspect of Jupiter/Guru. But being aspected by Saturn/Shani-dev or his Parivarthana at Nakshatra level is not really preferred. Given the partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, it looks like she is a bit of a loner and has little or no social life.
4. 4th house of family comfort, luxury and happiness seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree - indicating very little help and support from her family. Incidentally, 11th house of Labha-Sthana also seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga.
5. She is currently running Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra, a top class malefic for the chart.

All these factors seem to have contributed to the undeniable delay in the native getting married. That said, I'm inclined to think she is not denied the pleasure of getting married nor bearing/raising children. Given the age and presence of 7th lord in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu... it might not be a bad idea for her to consider or being open minded with unconventional alliances - current Antara-Dasha of Rahu and subsequently that of Jupiter/Guru should be quite conducive, after appropriate remedies.

So, it might not be a bad idea for her to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 18 Oct 2020

Thank you very much.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 22 Oct 2020

Dear wsb

Even though combust Lagna lord Jupiter is in vargothama and placed in the 7th.
Venus maha dasa is running now and Jupiter anther dasa will start from May 2023 .
All possibilities are there for your friend to get married with in one year from May 2023.
all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.