Divorce Papers submitted

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Roshi35
Divorce Papers submitted

Post by Roshi35 » 17 Oct 2020

Dear Learned Astrologers

I filed for divorce on 28th February 2018 and the matter has not come to a conclusion.

There were several attempts to settle the matter but the terms were not favorable to me and therefore I refused.

I appreciate if you could tell me how long I would have to suffer with this legal matter and whether it would be favorable to me.

Birth date -26th November 1985
Birth time - 22.11
Birth place- colombo, Sri Lanka

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Divorce Papers submitted

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

Inadvertently cast the birth-chart with wrong input and hence deleting the post.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to re-cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana (ruling relationships/partnerships) & 8th lord of Randra-Sthana (ruling pain/sufferings), placed in the 5th house of Dharma-Sthana (in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra, ruled by himself). For the records, the good lord is too close to Sun/Ravi for comfort - he has been torched. He is not a happy camper.
2. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra, is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition. He has done well to move into his Uccha-Sthana or his exaltation sign in Vrishaba Rashi the 11th house of Labha-Sthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Presence of Mandi-Gulika, the low profile miscreants in the first house is not a good sign though.
3. Jupiter/Guru in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or house of relationship/partnership in Makara Rashi is a good thing to save the marriage. But then, it is his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign and he lords the 6th house of Debt/Litigation, is not a good sign for winning litigations.
4. Current Maha-Dasha of Rahu, placed in the 10th house of Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Bharani Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra who is conjunct Ketu and in the Ketu-Rahu Axis has probably instigated the separation/divorce process - not to mention the unfavorable Antara-Dasha sequence starting with Saturn/Shani-dev in September 2011, subsequently that of Mercury/Budha and Ketu have not helped the cause. Next Antara-Dasha of Sun/Ravi starting March 2021 and lasting till January 2022 is also not the best. Thereafter the Antara-Dasha of Moon/Chandra, until August 2023 should be beneficial.
5. And, given the strong foot-print of Saturn/Shani-dev in the chart, who is caught in a uncomfortable situation will probably continue to be a bother.

Given my understanding of the situation, it might not be a bad idea to review the spouse's chart to understand the unfolding of fate/destiny. In the interim, if faith and religion permits, it might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating Saturn/Shani-dev. Please consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 22 Oct 2020

Dear learned Sishya

Thank you for your in-depth study on my horoscope.

My husbands birth details are as follows:
1. Date of birth- 23rd November 1986
2. Birth time - 22.12
3. Birth place - Colombo, Sri Lanka

I really appreciate if you could go through his horoscope and shed some light on my future in this matter please.

As you may be know that I have and I am going through a very difficult period.

Sincerely

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

Please let me/us know if you can possibly provide some background (your reasoning/justification) and help set the context. The intent is purely to validate my understanding, before sharing my perspective.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 23 Oct 2020

Roshi35 wrote:
17 Oct 2020
Dear Learned Astrologers

I filed for divorce on 28th February 2018 and the matter has not come to a conclusion.

There were several attempts to settle the matter but the terms were not favorable to me and therefore I refused.

I appreciate if you could tell me how long I would have to suffer with this legal matter and whether it would be favorable to me.

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Roshi
Could you share date of marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 24 Oct 2020

Dear learned Sishya

Date of marriage is 14th December 2015.

My husband is a womanizer and he has been cheating on me ever since my childs birth. In additional to this he has also been caught taking drugs and is a habitual drinker (alcohol). Evidence for these has been gotten and submitted to the court. He has told me he does not want the child and could give the divorce. However his parents got him to fight for the case for the child and therefore it has been dragging. He is not in a position to look after the child as his interest is only in drugs, alcohol and women But he continues to fight the case as he is obliging to his parents especially his mother. I have been told by his friends that Money for the case is provided for by his parents.

Sincerely,

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Oct 2020

Hi,

I had cast your husband birth-chart and observed the planetary positions and their condition. Under normal circumstances, I'm a bit biased against breaking of a holy/noble relationship. And, I did not want to state anything to make the situation worse.

But then, I had very suspected what you've mentioned in your previous post to be the case and wanted to confirm the same - Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra and 4th lord Venus/Shukra (being Retrograde/Vakra) in their Swasthana make them powerful and ensure continued family support for him. Rahu in his birth-chart (and yours) seems playing a very cruel role in the unfolding of your Karma.

He is currently running Maha-Dasha of 2nd lord Sun/Ravi, placed in the 5th house and conjunct 7th and 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev. He does not realize Karma will catch-up sooner or later... in this case, I'm inclined to think after a year (towards the end of 2021), when Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha starts. Current Antara of Rahu or subsequent one of Jupiter/Guru (posited in the Lunar Constellation of Satabisha Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu) will continue to drive him in his wayward ways.

Considering Rahu's play, kindly consider checking with experienced and knowledgeable experts in this forum (or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early relief and the way forward.

In the interim, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider propitiating Rahu (your current Maha-Dasha lord) by offering special prayers to Goddess Chamundi/Maha-Kali/Durga, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. Please consider chanting the Durga Gayatri Mantra, as detailed in the link below:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12253&start=75#p96512

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 26 Oct 2020

Dear leanered Sishya

I’m eternally grateful to you for taking time to read these charts.

I will do as you say 🙏🏻. I hope I will find some guide to help me through this difficult period.

I did go to an astrologer in Sri Lanka where she said that a better period would come when I get Sun Antardasha next year. She said it’s best I leave this country with the permission of the court because my husbands parents will continue torment me. But I cannot do that because circumstances have restricted me. Like you said, I don’t see a worry-less period in the near future. I’m not even switching my job because I need work leave to go for court hearings.

Bless your kind heart!

Sincerely
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 27 Oct 2020

Hi,

Your Moon/Chandra (the Lagna Lord who is in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Vrishaba Rashi) Antara-Dasha starts in January 2022 (even though aspected by 7th lord Saturn/Shani-dev). I'm inclined to think the said time will be a good with hopefully positive changes/development in your life. This period will be better than 2nd lord Sun/Ravi's Antara, placed in a friendly sign, but with 3rd & 12th lord - Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha and 7th & 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev.

That said, kindly consider chanting the Durga Gayatri Mantra on a daily basis and share feedback with regards to renewed (self)confidence and (re)assurance in your life.

PS: Just so you are aware, special prayers to Maa Chamundi/Maha-Kali/Durga is the best way to propitiate or appease Rahu.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 30 Oct 2020

Dear learned Sishya

Thank you. I googled on how to pronounce the mantra in accuracy. Please if let me know if the following is also accurate? Would it give out the same meaning?

Om kathyayanaya Vidhmahe, Kanya Kumari Cha dheemahe, Thanno Durgaya Prachodayath.

I will keep you and the forum informed of the changes.

I hope I would be able to go abroad and start a new life or start a new life here.

Would my daughters horoscope make any difference to this situation? Or is she too young to consider the same?

Sincerely
Roshi

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Oct 2020

Hi,

Personally, think the mantra is the same/similar... and invoking grace of different forms of Goddess Chamundi, Bhagavathi and Durga. However, I'd prefer for other learned folk to confirm my understanding.

Please bear with me for I'm relying on my memory, while posting now.
I'm inclined to think there are opportunities for you to go abroad...but then the opportune chances might not be in the immediate or near future.

Your daughter's horoscope or birth-chart might give some indications of what her parents might be going through - in other words, her destiny is intertwined with that of her parents.

Sincerely...

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 03 Jan 2021

Sujit wrote:
> Could you share date of marriage.

Dear Sujith

Do you have other views to share please?

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 24 Feb 2021

Roshi35 wrote:
17 Oct 2020
Dear Learned Astrologers

Birth date -26th November 1985
Birth time - 22.11
Birth place- colombo, Sri Lanka

Thanking you in advance
Regards
Roshi
You are running maraka period from March 2018 till march 21st.of 2021.You have past karma issue at 9th house also.
Chant Amruta Mrutyunjaya Maha mantra (om vam jum sah) and Sri Panchakshara as much as possible. Try to get abhisheka water from near by Shiva temple and sprinkle on you and your child daily. If possible drink a spoon or so of that water.

You seem to be at fault. Re think and join with your husband,if possible.
Sri Rama Bless you
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 02 Oct 2022

Dear Learned Astrologers

I just thought I would update you all for educational purposes that I am still struggling to get out of my marriage. It’s amazing that I am still going through this. It’s painful. I hope my chart will be useful for you all to learn much more about astrology 🙏🧎‍♀️🤲.

God bless you all
Roshi

Vinstar

Post by Vinstar » 11 Jan 2023

Either your birth time is incorrect or you have trust issues with husband. You chart doesn't show that your husband is womaniser instead it shows your husband have trouble in bed pleasures

Surya_1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Surya_1 » 20 Dec 2023

@Roshi35, Any update on the outcome?

Roshi35

Post by Roshi35 » 26 Feb 2024

Dear @Surya_1

I got my divorce and full custody of my baby in October 2022. Such a blessing and currently I am looking after my child with the help of my parents.

Thanks for asking!

Best Regards
Roshi