Requesting guidance from Subramanian ji

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
mahima_53
Requesting guidance from Subramanian ji

Post by mahima_53 » 15 Oct 2020

Hello sir,
I'm going through a rough patch in life. Relationships in general have been very hard for me since the start of life, be it family, siblings, friends and now lovers.
I had a past relationship which cause me immense pain which was also a catalyst to me getting into the depths of spirituality.
I was heartbroken from it and right then this new guy entered my life. We started dating in Jan and it was like a dream come true. It was so good, our families know about eachother, we had planned engagement by 2021. But lockdown happened and i dont know why things took a weird turn and my entire sense of security i had has been shaken. The guy is completely opposite of what he used to be in the beginning and somehow he finds a reason to blame all of this on me. I know im being emotionally manipulated amd controlled by him. He disregards my feelings. But he has a good heart deep inside.
Im really struggling in my life and within myself cuz i have no clarity about the future of this.
I request you to check our charts and if we both have a long term future together which will turn into marriage eventually or not

Our details
Female
2 oct 1997
12:31 AM
New delhi
( I was born on 12:31 AM of 1 st oct hence my dob is 2 oct)

Male
20 march 1996
8:55pm
Mumbai maharastra