No child for 3 years

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lifeisanillusion
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
No child for 3 years

Post by Lifeisanillusion » 28 Sep 2020

Hi all

My friend needs a consultation..she is not having a child for the last three years..can someone kindly check and guide.

4 th April 1989
Thalassery Kerala
1: 55 pm

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: No child for 3 years

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2020

Hi,

You have posted a similar query (on behalf of your sister) in another thread, with the same date and place of birth - but a slightly changed time of birth. Below is a link to the other thread:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44480&p=296141#p296141

Please double check and confirm if the queries are same (for the same person). If yes, kindly confirm the right timing - else, we might end up speculating.

PS: We often wonder about wrong analysis/result and conveniently blame Astrology or those practicing it, when in reality, most of us are not sure of the birth time. Isn't it?

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2020

Hi,

I've gone ahead and cast the birth-chart (using 1:55 PM as the birth-time) and observed planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for the current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakashatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi, the 8th (Dusthana) lord - who is placed in the 3rd house of Meena Rashi.
2. Udaya Lagna (as also Moon/Chandra, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana) is caught between strong malefic influence and possibly rendering the native (and more so her spouse/partner) physically/physiologically and emotionally weak. Second house of family expansion is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and is afflicted - as is Moon/Chandra.
3. Jupiter/Guru, the 3rd & 12th lord is not really a benefic for the chart. He is the natural Karaka for Children/Santana and is placed in the 5th house of Children/Creativity. Hence triggering or activating the concept of "Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya". Apart from that, the 5th lord Venus/Shukra is literally sandwiched between the 6th (& 9th) lord Mercury/Budha and the 8th lord Sun/Ravi.

In summary, the inherent afflictions in the chart is apparently contributing to the stated problem. Given the situation, I’m hoping other members will chime-in and share their thoughts – more importantly, it would make sense for the native to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, along with a qualitative professional (medial) guidance.

In parallel, it might not be a bad idea to consider checking the following thread, where-in I've posted what is considered as a powerful Dhyana/Mantra combination, as Vedic/Dharmic remedy, in another thread and wanted to draw your attention to it... as also suggest that you consider checking the following posts:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=44126#p295937

Sincerely…

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Oct 2020

Hi,

Request you to kindly ignore my previous posts - my sincere apologies for casting the birth-chart with 1:55 AM as the birth-time. Since realization of the error, I've recast the birth-chart and made an effort to observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are relevant notes for the current situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakashatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the (7th &) 8th (Dusthana) lord - who is placed in the 6th house of Dhanur Rashi.
2. Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra being placed in the 8th house of pain and sufferings is not a good sign - for the records Moon/Chandra is never comfortable being placed in the 8th house. To make matters worse, Moon/Chandra is conjunct Rahu and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis - not to mention the Nakashatra Parivarthana with Jupiter/Guru, the Roga-Karaka.
3. Ketu is placed in the 2nd house of family expansion and caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis is not a good sign.
4. Jupiter/Guru, the 6th (& 9th) lord is not really a benefic for the chart. He is the natural Karaka for Children/Santana and is conjunct the 5th lord of Children/Creativity and Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja. They are aspecting the 5th house of progeny. Incidentally, they a placed in a not so friendly sign and their depositor Venus/Shukra is in Parivarthana Yoga with Jupiter/Guru. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is literally sandwiched between the 3rd & 12th lord Mercury/Budha and the 2nd lord Sun/Ravi.
5. Current Maha-Dasha is that of unfavorable Mercury/Budha who is badly afflicted.

In summary, I'm inclined to think the condition of Mercury/Budha and Venus/Shukra due to Sun/Ravi, is apparently contributing to the stated problem. Given the situation, I think it would make sense for the native to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, along with a qualitative professional (medial) guidance.

On the sidelines (given the situation of Mercury/Budha), I'm inclined to think the native is bothered by speech issues/problems. So, it might not be a bad idea for her to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, she would benefit by reading/reciting/chanting Shri Vishnu Sahasranama on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Oct 2020

Hi,

For the records, both Mars/Kuja and Jupiter/Guru are placed in the Badhaka house.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 13 Oct 2020

@ Lifeisanillusion
Pl post husbands birth details of your friend and also Date of marriage.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.