Delayed marriage, need some assistance

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
charmij02
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Delayed marriage, need some assistance

Post by charmij02 » 28 Sep 2020

Hi all,

My birth details are 17/09/1989, Mumbai, 00:16am. I am not in any relationship and looking out for marriage prospects since a while now. I only know that due to saturn impact it will cause delay in my marriage but not sure how much and when will i eventually get married? Can someone please help me know when can this happen and also how my married life be post that? Any further details on knowing profession of my partner too will be very helpfull.

Many Thanks :)

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delayed marriage, need some assistance

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2020

Hi,

It would make sense to include or share the gender, along with date, time and place of birth. Kindly provide the same.

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 02 Oct 2020

Marriage prospects seems to be weak in this chart. Concentrate on other aspects of life..
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 02 Oct 2020

charmij02 wrote:
28 Sep 2020
Hi all,

My birth details are 17/09/1989, Mumbai, 00:16am. I am not in any relationship and looking out for marriage prospects since a while now. I only know that due to saturn impact it will cause delay in my marriage but not sure how much and when will i eventually get married? Can someone please help me know when can this happen and also how my married life be post that? Any further details on knowing profession of my partner too will be very helpfull.

Your ascendant sign is GEMINI. hope time of birth is correct.
Saturn does not cause delay in your chart as it rules house of fortune.
There is no denial of marriage and patiently keep looking.
Some developments are possible middle of 2021 and beginning of 2022.
update me.
-Based on vedic astrology.
I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Agog
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agog » 03 Oct 2020

Kimahy wrote:
02 Oct 2020
Marriage prospects seems to be weak in this chart. Concentrate on other aspects of life..
Dear sir,

Is it using KP System that it's a case of marriage Denial!? Due to Mars being 7th cusp sblord?

Conventionally expect Saturn & ketu aspect on 7th there are not much marriage deterrent factors Venus is good Jupiter in asc..... infact if anything current Jupiter Transit to 7th May bring some prospects/proposals.?

I have a similar chart 11/12/88 18:58( Abohar Punjab) Gemini ascendent Saturn in 7th with others.

Is it Same case no marriage promise by your principal!?

Regards.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 03 Oct 2020

charmij02 wrote:
28 Sep 2020
Hi all,

Dear Charmi,

Dasha combinations from 2021 August last week onwards may be suitable for matrimonial pursuits.
However, you would need to put in lot of efforts towards your marriage since the horoscope is much dependent on the type of dynamics of dasha and transit combinations - lack of love and romance may be one of the areas for working upon.

Your partner may be good looking, nice natured but overoptimistic and impulsive. Business or self-employment in foreign lands maybe better option for your partner.

Ketu, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Rahu are capable of giving marriage in your horoscope in their dasha-transit combos - in some way or other - so they are favourable in your chart.
You may wear gemstones for Venus and Jupiter. However, do find on your own if the two stones may be worn together or not.
Also, worship Ashok tree daily, especially with turmeric and water on the roots on Wednesdays.

Hope this helps..
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

charmij02
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by charmij02 » 04 Oct 2020

Thank you so much Kimahy, Sujit and Professor!
Hi Sishya, sorry not include, I am female, do let me know if you need any other details.

charmij02
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by charmij02 » 07 Oct 2020

Thank you so much everyone :)
Hi Sishya, Apologies i missed mentioning, i am a female, do let me know if you need any details.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 11 Oct 2020

Hi,

In my humble opinion, powerful placement of 5th (of Love) & 12th lord (of bed pleasures) Venus/Shukra in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra and 7th & 10th lord Jupiter/Guru in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, both ruled by Rahu is an indication of unconventional or foreign relationship/alliance. Incidentally, current Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra and Antara-Dasha of Rahu is quite supportive of the same...

That said, Nakshatra level Parivarthana Yoga between Lagan Lord Mercury/Budha and Moon/Chandra - both aspecting each other is a cause for concern.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 13 Oct 2020

Dear charmij02
As our LOVA member KIMAHI told ,there are certain adverse indications in the chart.
However during 2021 October to 2022 October there are chances for getting married .
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.