Please guide on this KP analysis for 2nd marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpasolve
Please guide on this KP analysis for 2nd marriage

Post by shilpasolve » 23 Sep 2020

Hi dear learned astrologers,
Last year in August 2019 i jotted down my birth details and the most deeper analysis was done by lex ji who has now left lightonvedicastrology forum. Not just lex ji but most of the astrologers advised me not to go for second marriage. I'm 34 now. I also asked the question to astrologers as to why i am unable to live single and always the dreamy thoughts about second marriage dilusion me although my charts are'nt promising enough for the same. I leave the thoughts move ahead then again the thoughts of re-marriage always brings me to matrimonial website. I got divorced last year in march 2019, separated from husband since 2015. I see many parents living single life but why i am unable to? i fail to understand.

What if the other persons charts cuts down the ill effects in my charts? Is it possible? For example i post some data below. The guna milan is 17 points also there is kujja dosha but till now i feel he has the maturity i am finding out. He has a different approach for single mothers. Can charts tell if he's true of what he is infront of me and others?
Right now the person i want which my six sense tells me to be with should be
mature enough, respect woman, is religious, spiritual, has great empathy towards humans, is a good decision maker, is responsible, has manners, cleanliness, is not manipulative. I'm posting my birth details and his please have a look if he's the same one for me.
P.S. - I'm also a single mother of a 6 year old son.
My Birth details are :-
DOB - 15.09.1986
TOB - 11.35 am
POB - Bhandup west, Mumbai, Maharashtra
I am a north indian from varanasi u.p and he is a maharashtrian.

His birth details are :-
DOB - 07/03/1987
TOB - 01:30 am
POB - Kalyan, Maharashtra, India

shilpasolve

Re: Please guide on this KP analysis for 2nd marriage

Post by shilpasolve » 14 Jan 2022

Hi can anyone reply for match making for below data i am providing here. Is the below match advisable?
My Birth details are :-
DOB - 15.09.1986
TOB - 11.35 am
POB - Bhandup west, Mumbai, Maharashtra

His birth details are
DOB - 29.07.1987
TOB - 03:45 am
POB - New Delhi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Mar 2022

For my study could you share date of marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Please help my good friend.

Post by wsb » 01 Apr 2022

Respected Astrologers,

Many apologies for using someone else's question ( as I cant open new queries).

I have received this from my good friend about his prospective marriage. Pleases help if possible.

His mother has proposed a girl who, like my friend has come out of a previous marriage. What he would like to know is if this lady is compatible for a long term relationship- and possibly marriage. He would also like to know what her chart would tell about her.

Male – 6 July 1980 2.50 pm - Colombo, Sri Lanka (birthtime confirmed and rectified)
Female – 31 may 1991 6.30 am – Colombo Sri Lanka

Thank you so much.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 06 Apr 2022

please help

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 20 Apr 2022

kindly help my friend

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 04 Jul 2023

can someone please help

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 04 Jul 2023

you can go for Marriage if you feel like
current transit also in favor
Thanx

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 04 Jul 2023

Dear WSB
As such major issues are not seen in the charts. However in 2027 Oct Rahu dasa starts for the boy and 2027 Nov Saturn dasa starts for the female. So 2027 Oct on wards the relation could get affected.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 05 Jul 2023

Thank you , someone astrologers have told him he has no mangala yoga, his mother is very upset about it. is this true?

AstroDrAnjna
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by AstroDrAnjna » 08 Jul 2023

yes he has no mangala yoga
but as I think after the age of 35 people can handle relationship issues
Thanx

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

No mangala Yoga

Post by wsb » 13 Jul 2023

astro dr anjna M'am thank you so much, even if there is no Mangala yoga he can get married?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Please help my good friend.

Post by Sishya » 14 Jul 2023

Hi,
wsb wrote:
01 Apr 2022
Male – 6 July 1980 2.50 pm - Colombo, Sri Lanka (birthtime confirmed and rectified)
Female – 31 may 1991 6.30 am – Colombo Sri Lanka
I've had a chance to cast the birth-charts. Below are a few notes for due consideration:
Gentleman/Male chart:
1. Udata Lagna seems to in Cusp/Sandhi and barely crossed over to Vrischika Rashi.
2. Assuming birth-time is accurate, 7th lord of Kalathara-Sthana and natural or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka Venus/Shukra is Vakra/Retrograde and placed in the 7th house, calling for validation of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya. Saturn/Shani-dev's aspect on both the 7th house and 7th lord needs to be noted.
3. Currently in the midst of Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja's Maha-Dasha. He is aspecting both the 2nd house of Family Expansion and Moon/Chandra.
4. Next Maha-Dasha (starting October 2027) is that of Rahu...He is placed in the 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana, where he is neither happy nor comfortable. In my humble opinion, he is not a benefic for the native. Incidentally, native will be in the midst of Sade-Sathi (Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra), which will run in parallel and will peak soon after. This will perhaps be a testing time/period for him.

Lady/Female chart:
1. The native is in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha, placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. In other words, Ashtama-Chandra's Maha-Dasha. He is neither comfortable nor happy being placed there - not to mention he is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.
2. Subsequent Maha-Dasha seems to be that of 7th & 12th lord Mars/Kuja. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation - although there are factors for Neecha Banga.
3. Native seems to have a nasty temper. She will not be herself, if and when she loses her cool... more like a dual personality.
4. She seems to have a stressed mind and depressive outlook.

In my humble opinion, it would make more sense for both of them to exercise caution.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 14 Jul 2023

Thank you Sir.

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 14 Jul 2023

Sishya Ji, does this mean their matrimonial union is not suitable? the match is not good? Namaste

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 14 Jul 2023

Hi,

In my humble opinion, they don't seem to be fully compatible. You might want to suggest your friend to consider dating the lady, to get a clear idea of her character/nature, while being well aware of the brewing trying/testing times ahead.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 16 Jul 2023

Thank you sir

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

unable to find a suitable job

Post by wsb » 01 Aug 2023

Dear Shishya sir and other respected astrologers,

This also about my good friend, although he migrated 10 years ago 9 compared to many south asians), he has not been able to establish himself and have been doing jobs that is below his qualifications. Economic status is also moderate.

when will he be able to see a good time?

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Aug 2023

Hi,

In my humble opinion, it is a fallacy to think mere academic qualifications and/or abilities drives one's destiny in this world... more so, when a comparison is made with others. On my part, I'm inclined to think our lives are a reflection of our Karmic dues from past and Planets/Grahas are doing their part in dispensing the same without bias or favor.

In your friends case, he was in the midst of 9th lord Moon/Chandra's Maha-Dasha. Rahu, placed in the 9th house of Karkataka/Cancer Rashi was activated... luring him to travel away from the comfort of his native place and near/dear ones. He does not realize living in illusion or Maya Loka, under the influence of Rahu. For the records, Rahu is not really happy or comfortable being placed in the 9th house of Dharma/Bhagya-Sthana. He is detrimental to related significance. He also has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga.

Incidentally, Rahu is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by 8th & 11th lord Mercury/Budha, who is Vakra or Retrograde and powerfully placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana... giving me an impression of your friend being somebody with twisted thoughts and often times misusing inherent intelligence. He is also a bit of a lonesome character with few friends and limited social life.

He is currently in the midst of Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha - since October 2020, as per Vimsottari Dasha system. Mars/Kuja is activating Ketu and together placed in Vyayamsa in Dasamsa or D-10. On the sidelines, Sun/Ravi is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana and has below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga. Conjunction of Saturn/Shani-dev and Jupiter/Guru-dev is a strong indication of the native being involved in killing noble folk or innocent and defenseless animals (Brahmana and/or Gov Hatya Dosha). Current Maha-Dasha will be a bit of mixed bag... Mind you, subsequent Maha-Dasha... starting from October 2027 is that of Rahu himself.

Sincerely...

wsb
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wsb » 03 Aug 2023

Thank you Shishya ji it's true he is a loner and has made no ( close) friends living overseas.I appreciate your time.