Marriage timing

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Aleena
Contributor
Contributor
Marriage timing

Post by Aleena » 19 Sep 2020

Hello everyone
Looking for marriage proposal but yet not getting any suitable match.. When will i get married? Or i will never marry?
My dob is 30aug1991 tob is 7:40am pob is varanasi.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage timing

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2020

Hi,

There is an overwhelming foot-print and influence of Ketu in the chart. In my humble understanding, I'm of the opinion that things are stacked up. So, there is perhaps a need for exercising free-will - as also the need to think out-of-box to consider unconventional options, if one is truly inclined or desirous of getting married.

If I may take the liberty, I think it might not be a bad idea to reach out and seek help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), I think it would be beneficial for you (faith permitting) consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, as also read/recite/chant Magha Mantra (for propitiating Ketu), with unwavering faith/belief, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Aleena
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Marriage timing

Post by Aleena » 13 Feb 2021

Thank you replying..
Today I have seen your reply to my query.
What do you mean by Exercising free will?
What vedic Or dharmik remedies you are saying?