Require your feedback on kundali match for 2nd marriage.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpasolve
Require your feedback on kundali match for 2nd marriage.

Post by shilpasolve » 11 Sep 2020

Hi dear learned astrologers,
The following is the analysis of my chart done by Lex ji last year in August 2019. Now most of the astrologers advised me not to go for second marriage. I'm 33. I also asked the question to astrolgers as to why i am unable to live single and always the dreamy thoughts about second marriage dilusion me although my charts are'nt promising enough for the same. I leave the thoughts move ahead then again the thoughts of re-marriage always brings me to matrimonial website. I got divorced last year in march 2019, separated from husband since 2015. I see many parents living single life but why i am unable to i fail to understand.

My Birth details are :-
DOB - 15.09.1986
TOB - 11.35 am
POB - Bhandup west, Mumbai, Maharashtra

the kundali matching i wanted with the following details
DOB - 29.09.1986
TOB - 1.35 am
POB - Ahmednagar, Maharashtra

(Lex ji analysis )
Hi Shilpa... I do analysis with help of 4 step theory ... derived from KP.... First I will check your birth time accuracy... @15.47 hrs... birmingham, alabama (that's my location)... on 16th June, 2019... moon was transiting in sign of scorpio in jyeshtha nakshatra and in sub of rahu. Lord of Jyeshtha nakshatra is Mercury.

As per your birth time your lagna/ascendant/1st house falls in scorpio in anuradha nakshatra and in sub of venus..

Now Saturn in your birth chart is in sub of Sun. Sun is also starlord of Mercury. Venus is in star of Rahu in your birth chart... 

9th Cuspal starlord saturn and sublord venus is connected with 1st cuspal starlord and sublord... also your 7th Cuspal Sublord which is Venus( since your query was regarding 2nd marriage).. now this venus was also connected to Ruling planet Ascendant signlord..

Birth time is accurate...

History... what made you go all through the marriage discord..... as per astrology........

a) Saturn - It is in the 1st house... causing punarphoo dosha... breakup of engagement... spouse been not the first choice... delay in marriage.. etc...

b) Venus and Pluto---- now venus is the 7th Cuspal Sublord... In kp or 4 step theory... 7th Cuspal Sublord needs to be analyzed for marriage related events...
Venus is in libra @12 degree 53 mins and Pluto also in Libra @11 degree 59 mins... Venus is natural karaka of marriage... and been 7th Cuspal Sublord it become more important... but due to pluto conjunction it spoils more or less it signification of marriage related events... that's the reason you went to all the mess of marriage, divorce.... 

Now venus your 7th Cuspal Sublord is in star of rahu and sub of mercury and mercury is in star of sun.

Though Venus is occupying 11th and owns 7th and 12th... but since mars is in venus star... venus looses it signification of 11th and 7th. 7th is the primary house of marriage... Now venus is in libra and 12th cusp also falls in libra.. they are in conjunction... so venus will signifiy 12th house( one of the not so good house of marriage)...

Rahu is in 5th( supportive house of marriage). It is in sign of Jupiter. Jupiter is in 4th and owns 2nd and 5th. Now Mars is in 2nd and rahu is in 5th. Jupiter looses it signification of 2nd and 5th...

Rahu is in Mercury star.. So Mercury looses its signification of house that is owns(8,11) and occupies(10)..

Sun is in its own sign in 10th house...

So venus signification...
Venus as a planet - 12
Starlord Rahu - 5,4
Sublord Mercury - none
Mercury's starlord Sun - 10

Venus is saying that I will give you marriage(5th house signification) one of the supportive house of marriage... however it will come with troubles 10,4,12... unhappy married life.. leading towards divorce... which happened..

When this happened... in Jupiter Mahadasa which is significator of 4 and 1... in bhukti of mercury which is going... mercury significator of 10th.. in the anatra of venus( march 2019) which is significator of 12th..

Moving ahead.... 2nd Inns---- 2nd Marriage not promised in the chart... reason... your 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus is in libra sign( Libra is movable sign)... but your 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus is in Rahu star. Now Rahu is in pisces(dual sign).. some hope.... but your 7th cuspal sublord is not connected with either 2nd or 11th...

Also your 2nd Cuspal Sublord Jupiter is not connected with either 7th or 11th house...

So 2nd Marriage is not promised in the chart.. I would recommend you focus on your career as your 10th cuspal sublord mercury is strong significator of 10th house... and it is in star of sun... Mercury is in virgo and virgo and mercury signifies accountancy... sun is in leo again leo signifies finance... so you should do good in finance... current mahadasha of jupiter which again signifies finance... and jupiter is significator of 4th house( house of education)... as I see in your previous post you plan to do or in progress of doing CFA... you should go ahead and do it... with full confidence...

Birth date - 15th september 1986
birth time - 11.35 am
birth place - bhandup, mumbai

Dasha Start date
Ju-Me-Su 05-21-2019
Ju-Me-Mo 07-01-2019
Ju-Me-Ma 09-08-2019
Ju-Me-Ra 10-26-2019
Ju-Me-Ju 02-27-2020
Ju-Me-Sa 06-17-2020
Ju-Ke-Ke 10-26-2020

Scorpio lagna, Makara rasi. You started sade sati so till 2022 after janma sani it will be ok. 

venus own house, sun own house, mer own house, ragu ketu vargottama. moon is seeing its own house. mercury bhukti is not good as its 8th lord. after oct 26 2020 things will be ok.

7th house of relationship has sani aspect and lord is hidden in 12th house and weak and 5th house of love has rahu and powerful 8th lord seeing and mars aspect it so it will be tough and full of struggles only.

second marriage is 11th house and lord and mercury is 11th lord strongly placed in own house but with rahu and ketu aspect. so tough only. unless you put lot of effort to know the person and marry carefully you might get stuck in another bad marriage. So pls date and know the person, take 6-10 months to know him. dont jump into marriage.