Sanyas yoga

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
maviswa
Contributor
Contributor
Sanyas yoga

Post by maviswa » 07 Sep 2020

Does this chart have a Sanyas yoga? She is married with no kids, born on
August 26, 1983 at 9:28 AM in Salem, Tamil Nadu.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Sanyas yoga

Post by subramanianp » 09 Sep 2020

No. The chart does not indicate any PRAVRAJA ( Sanyasa) .
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for the current situation and your query in this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Kanya Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja - a top class malefic ruling the 3rd & 6th houses and placed in his Neecha-Sthana or his sign of debilitation.
2. Although Lagna Lord is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Kanya Rashi, presence of low profile miscreants Mandi-Gulika - literally hounding the Lagna Lord in the 1st house needs to be taken note of.
3. Putra-Karaka and Kalathra-Karaka Jupiter/Guru conjunct with a powerfully placed Ketu in Vrischika Rashi is not a good sign (for Jupiter/Guru is not really comfortable being placed in the 3rd house) - nor is 5th lord Saturn/Shani-dev's placement in the 2nd house of family/expansion.
4. As per Vimsottari Dasha system, current Maha-Dasha is that of the powerfully placed Ketu - who has a notorious reputation of inducing detachment. Antara-Dasha of Mercury/Budha will start later in the week, indicating that the native might be in the last stretch of Ketu Maha-Dasha.

In summary, I'm inclined to think parental pleasure is delayed and not entirely denied. So, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experience and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, I think it will be beneficial for the individual to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha (faith and religious beliefs permitting) on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by maviswa » 09 Sep 2020

What are the remedies mam? And also how can anyone contact further to have a consultation?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Please note Saturn/Shani-dev rules (5th &) 6th house of Roga-Sthana is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Tula Rashi - not to mention Nakshatra Parivartha with bitter enemy and Neecha or debilitated Mars/Kuja.

By the way... Venus/Shukra, the Bhagya (or luck) lord and Karaka for love/happiness and sensual pleasures is badly combust in the 12th house of bed pleasure. It is perhaps an indication of other issues and nothing to do with Sanyasa Yoga.

On the sidelines, given that the Lagna Lord is exalted in Lagna, I'm inclined to think the native might be too intelligent for her own good.

Sincerely...

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Mam..I am.unable to understand the technical parts..
So what does Saturn ketu and rahu so even though they are exalted..

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

From an alternate point of view (PoV), using inherent intelligence (Buddhi - due to to exalted Mercury/Budha) might just have been her way of overcoming strong obstacles and hardship (due to Uccha Saturn/Shani-dev, Sun/Ravi in Swasthana and Neecha Mars/Kuja - without discounting the role of Lunar Nodes). Kindly bear with me and my 2 bits... for whatever they are worth.

Sincerely...

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Mam I don't understand what I should do and what is it technically..

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Post by maviswa » 10 Sep 2020

Mam what should I do

I mean it was too technical for me and all I could understand is that I have gone through too many struggles in life till this minute...but what I want to know is how will life be in the future and my.kids

Also I have always wanted to get my spiritual guru...will I meet him this birth? Does my life show a purpose like that other than meeting my past karmas.

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Sanyas yoga sishya mam

Post by maviswa » 16 Sep 2020

Mam please analyse if these horoscopes will end in divorce..am fed up and rotting my life in this marriage.. unable to move out since I have no parental support'.

Myself
26 aug 1983
Tob is 9 28 AM
Pob is Salem Tamilnadu

Husband
04 Dec 1981
Tob is 12 40 AM
Pob is Salem Tamilnadu

maviswa
Contributor
Contributor