Is this chart have gandanta point ??

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Is this chart have gandanta point ??

Post by Deep » 05 Sep 2020

Hi ,
My sister is turning 32 next year and we have tried everything to get here married , but Its not happening .
One of the imp reason is she is not agreeing by heart for it.

In an another astrology fourm someone told me mu sis have gandanta point in her chart and its affecting a lot in term of behavior which is directly related to will of getting into a marriage.

I asked my mom to get it checked by an astrologer she knew but he said as mother was sure she is not gandamool birth.
As my mom told this what astrologer check just after the birth.

I just want to know does my sis have a gandanta point in her chart or no ?
And what is the difference between gandanta point or gandamool.

Very very stressed due my sis marriage as this is what my parents are stressed about and me.
If this happens we will have flow of happiness in our home, as financial we are not that bad.

Plz can any of learned and knowledgeable person help me in this, i would be very thankful about it.

Sis birthday details

D.o b - 01/02/1989
Time - 10:38
Place- delhi, india.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is this chart have gandanta point ??

Post by subramanianp » 09 Sep 2020

Deep wrote:
05 Sep 2020

I just want to know does my sis have a gandanta point in her chart or no ?
And what is the difference between gandanta point or gandamool.
1. With the given birth details there is no GANDANTHA seen in the chart.
NB : -( considered as 1st February 1989 ,10.38 AM. You may confirm this )
2. Gandamool is probably a usage in northern part . Last part of "Moola nakshathra" may be the meaning.
It is my guess and not sure. You can confirm this with any Hindi speaking astrologer.

:D :D :D
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 09 Sep 2020

Hi,

Udaya Lagna is placed in Meena Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revati Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha. Incidentally, it is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition, close to Gandanta degree (transition point from a watery sign to the fiery/fire sign - placement of any significant component in one's Jataka/Birth-chart, at such point is an indication of deep transition for that particular aspect).

Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the 3rd house in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by the 6th lord Sun/Ravi (who is incidentally, placed with top class malefic Venus/Shukra and 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana - a Badhaka for the chart). So, there is some inherent weakness in the chart.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 10 Sep 2020

The max time period with in which the evil effect of REVATHY gandatha to happen is one year.
The native has lived 31 years and nothing has happened.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Sep 2020

Hi,

The knowledgeable member is perhaps highlighting or classifying "Gandanta" as a serious or terrible incident (say an accident), while I'm merely calling out the placement/position of Udaya Lagna and it's significance in the native's life.

In my understanding the transition points between a watery sign to the fiery/fire sign is an indication of major or significant transformation (invariably a painful one - as in purification of precious metals/Gold by way of heating/melting) for the significance of Grahas/Planets or Lagna placed at such points.

In this particular case, I'm interpreting and inclined to think the native's Atma or Soul to be going through a "Test of Fire" and is being cleansed or purified (invariably by way of life-time experiences), due to the placement of Udaya Lagna close to the Gandanta degree. It is not without reason that Moksha Trikona of Kaala-Purusha is located at these specific points. Anyways, my 2-bits for whatever they are worth... please feel free to ignore any part that is not to your liking or taste.

I'm open to other interpretations - will gladly learn, understand and consider applying any such shared by other members.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Sep 2020

Lagna generally represents the physical body. Sun represents the soul while Moon represents the mind. As such, in the present case, it is the physical body which is represented by the gandanta. Lagna is also in a papakartari yoga.

Nakshatra lord of Lagna is Mercury while the rasi lord is Jupiter. Both these are in the nakshatra of Sun who is the rogakaraka for the chart. Venus is the rogabhava madhya and is the dispositor of Jupiter. Venus is also in the nakshatra of Sun and in a graha yuddha with Mercury (winning the war). Venus(8L), Mercury(7L,Badhaka) and Sun(6L) are all in the 11th (6th from the 6th) making the native being prone to bodily discomforts.

The previous dasa was of Ketu who sits in the 6th house while the current dasa lord is the 8th lord in the nakshatra of the 6th lord. Both are conducive to bodily discomforts.

That apart, it is noticed in many charts that marriage of natives with Lagna in dwiswabhava rasis occurs around / after the age of 32 unless there are other compensating placements. In this case, the only benefic influence on the 7H is the aspect of Lagna lord Jupiter (considered as karaka for marriage also for females by some astrologers). The said Jupiter is debilitated in Navamsa.

Even so, the period of time from Dec 2020 to June 2021 is conducive for marriage. It is upto the native to control her freewill and show inclination for the same.

TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 10 Sep 2020

Hi,

I stand corrected - Udaya Lagna does represent the Body or Physical Being, Sun represents Soul or Atma and Moon represents Mind or Manas.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 10 Sep 2020

BPHS 92.1. The Sage said. O Brahmin! Gandanta is of three kinds, namely of Tithi, Nakshatra and Lagna. Birth, travelling and performance of auspicious functions, like marriage etc., during Gandanta are likely to cause death of the person concerned.

Phaladeepika 13.9: If a birth happens at the extreme end of a Rasi which is occupied or aspected by a malefic planet, the child will surely meet with its death at once. If the birth be at a Gandanta, the father, the mother, or the child itself will die. Should however the child survive, he will become a king. If born at the junction of any of the four quadrants identical with the conjunction of or aspect by a malefic, the death of the child will soon happen.

Other classic are also more or less in the same tune.
So GANDANTA dosha is only a death inflicting dosha.
If death has not happened means you are free from the dosha.
Other assumptions of evil effects are not mentioned by our RISHIs.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 11 Sep 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
10 Sep 2020
Lagna generally represents the physical body. Sun represents the soul while Moon represents the mind. As such, in the present case, it is the physical body which is represented by the gandanta. Lagna is also in a papakartari yoga.

Nakshatra lord of Lagna is Mercury while the rasi lord is Jupiter. Both these are in the nakshatra of Sun who is the rogakaraka for the chart. Venus is the rogabhava madhya and is the dispositor of Jupiter. Venus is also in the nakshatra of Sun and in a graha yuddha with Mercury (winning the war). Venus(8L), Mercury(7L,Badhaka) and Sun(6L) are all in the 11th (6th from the 6th) making the native being prone to bodily discomforts.

The previous dasa was of Ketu who sits in the 6th house while the current dasa lord is the 8th lord in the nakshatra of the 6th lord. Both are conducive to bodily discomforts.

That apart, it is noticed in many charts that marriage of natives with Lagna in dwiswabhava rasis occurs around / after the age of 32 unless there are other compensating placements. In this case, the only benefic influence on the 7H is the aspect of Lagna lord Jupiter (considered as karaka for marriage also for females by some astrologers). The said Jupiter is debilitated in Navamsa.

Even so, the period of time from Dec 2020 to June 2021 is conducive for marriage. It is upto the native to control her freewill and show inclination for the same.

TKC
Thanks for your input, ya she had suffered a lot of bodily discomfort in past years...she met with accident, she got problem in her teeth.

Now is she is doing fine on health.
Hope she take some consideration of my parents hard efforts who are daily trying to find a match for her.
But her lost of job which was not from coronavirus but her dissatisfaction at work place happened, now when ever we had some match coming its not going forward because of that.
Is the non satisfaction at work or her high expectations are result of this and what are the prospect of her getting a new job.
As next jan is not far and she would be turning 32 soon.

Regards

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya wrote:
10 Sep 2020
Hi,

I stand corrected - Udaya Lagna does represent the Body or Physical Being, Sun represents Soul or Atma and Moon represents Mind or Manas.

Sincerely...
Thanks for your reply ..i am also even trying to get more about it.

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

subramanianp wrote:
10 Sep 2020
BPHS 92.1. The Sage said. O Brahmin! Gandanta is of three kinds, namely of Tithi, Nakshatra and Lagna. Birth, travelling and performance of auspicious functions, like marriage etc., during Gandanta are likely to cause death of the person concerned.

Phaladeepika 13.9: If a birth happens at the extreme end of a Rasi which is occupied or aspected by a malefic planet, the child will surely meet with its death at once. If the birth be at a Gandanta, the father, the mother, or the child itself will die. Should however the child survive, he will become a king. If born at the junction of any of the four quadrants identical with the conjunction of or aspect by a malefic, the death of the child will soon happen.

Other classic are also more or less in the same tune.
So GANDANTA dosha is only a death inflicting dosha.
If death has not happened means you are free from the dosha.
Other assumptions of evil effects are not mentioned by our RISHIs.
Thanks for your input !!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 12 Sep 2020

The 5th lord of intellect Moon is in its debilitation house and in Saturn’s nakshatra. The house is also the 8th of Kalapurusha. In Navamsa also it is in the 8th amsa from natal lagna. LL and 10L Jupiter as also the 2L and 9L Mars aspect it. The 8th house is afflicted in both the rasi and Navamsa. Venus,the dasa lord, is the lord of the 8th house. Venus aspects the 5th house in the rasi chart.

It is possible that she is worried about something which she is not willing to bring out (8th house characteristic). A frank discussion may indicate whether it is really so.

Daily prayers to Lord Sun with proper sankalpa by her can also help.

She can get a new job after August 2021.

TKC

vibhornehra1421
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by vibhornehra1421 » 06 Feb 2022

@Deep Any update,

Did your sister get married and when

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 06 Apr 2022

Dear Deep,

I somehow happened to read to your post and it left me wondering whether your sister got married. I don't find any denial of marriage in her horoscope but there may be delay to 30 to 35 years of age because of Punarphoo.
Thorough matchmaking is suggested for smooth matrimonial journey for the horoscope.

I wouldn't be surprised if she already got married as there was a fruitful period range around 27th April 2021 ( + - 2 months); love marriage, to colleague or social friend, may be of same or average to slightly higher age difference (a little older is possible too) , may or may not be of same community.

If she isn't married yet, let me know so that I may look into upcoming potential fruitfull time slots.

Thanks and regards,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 20 Apr 2023

Hi @vibhormehra1421 and @professorpyarelal
No she is still not married. She started doing law after covid and is interning with a lawyer and do personal guided tutors of foriegn tourist.
The problem we are facing is she is very aggressive, always watching usless series and shws on her mobile like any free time at home she is ogling in her phone, even when go for bath she is taking her phone and watching those stupid english series on netflix etc.
She never help my mom in doing household work,sleep every late and always eating junk like namkeen or chips and literally gained so much weight and not at all taking care of her health or body.
When anyone try to talk to her about marriage she start fighting with that person. My mom is not able to convince her and my dad is not that invested in this.after 3 and half years i came back and when i ever try to talk to her about marriage she literally start fighting with me and dont talk to me.
All the astrologers my mother talked about her marriage is saying that once mine marraige is done she will get married, I am not able to understand why they are saying like this and what is the reason.she said my mom in january that is gona make profile on shaddi. Com and other materimony webiste but never made.
Really really stressed as i am not able to get married myself.And is literally behaving like that something is wrong with her, not listening and always agressive..like destroying her body by junk and over eating and just laying whole day and night wat hing these series.
Thanks.