Delayed Marriage. Could someone help please.

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Buffett
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Delayed Marriage. Could someone help please.

Post by Buffett » 04 Sep 2020

My birth details:
25th January, 1987. Birth time: 08.42 AM. Place of birth: Kalyan, Maharashtra.

There has been delay in marriage which is apparent. Is marriage there on the horizon anytime soon?
Please guide.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delayed Marriage. Could someone help please.

Post by Sishya » 07 Sep 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe the planetary positions and situations. There is a evidently a delay, as reflected in the birth-chart - unfavorable planetary positions and Dasha periods have primarily contributed to the delay, including current Maha-Dasha of Ketu who seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. On the sidelines, Vivaha-Karaka Venus/Shukra and Saturn/Shani-dev seem to be distracted by getting involved in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war/race.

I'm inclined to think favorable period will start with the onset of Venus/Shukra Maha-Dasha in November 2021 and around/after your 35 birthday - it could very well be that you'll fall in love. So, marriage is definitely not denied.

If I may take the liberty, I think it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim, it would be beneficial to offer special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and Shri Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 08 Sep 2020

Buffett wrote:
04 Sep 2020
My birth details:

There has been delay in marriage which is apparent. Is marriage there on the horizon anytime soon?
Please guide.
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Buffett
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Buffett » 09 Sep 2020

Male

Buffett
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Male

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 09 Sep 2020

Kethu Dasa and Mercury antherdasa is running now.
Kethu is placed in the 8th and Mercury is the 8th lord from Lagna as well as from Moon.
venus Dasa will start from Nov 2021 and marriage is possible during this period.
Further it is advised to wear White sapphire stone 2 to 2.5 Crt in the little finger of your left hand.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Buffett
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Dear subramanianp,

Thank you for taking out time and replying.

Shouldn't the Lagna lord antardasha have resulted in marriage? Especially considering it aspects 7th House and its Lords both from the ascendant and the moon?

Would it be fair to think then that the marriage is denied?

Sincerely,

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 13 Sep 2020

Buffett wrote:
04 Sep 2020
My birth details:

Please guide.
Marriage lord Sun and Mercury in 12th would delay marriage and bring difficulties in married life.
Next dasha of Mercury could bring some hopes for marriage during second half of 2021.
This dasa will bring difficulties for profession.

UPDATE ME....
GOOD LUCK
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 14 Sep 2020

Hey Mr Buffett,

I do analysis based on Krishnamurti Paddathi(KP Method). In KP astrology for marriage we'll see 7th house sublord. If the 7th house sublord's nakshtra lord(starlord) is occupying or owner of either 2nd(addition to family) or 7th(prime house of marriage) or 11th(permanent relationship).

Also the 7th house sublord's sublord must also be occupant or owner of either 2nd or 7th or 11th house.

As per your birth details, 7th house sublord is Mars. Mars is in revati nakshtra and it's sublord is mercury. Revati nakshtra is ruled by mercury.

Mars is untenanted planet(this means mars has not become nakshatra lord of any other planet in your horscope). Mars is sublord of 7th and 2nd house(both house are required for marriage). Mar is also occupant of 2nd and lord of 3rd and 10th.

Mar is the source planet for marriage in your horoscope. Source planet is indicating marriage or wants you to get married.

In Kp astrology every planet offers results of it's nakshtra lord(starlord).

Mar's nakshtra(starlord) is mercury. Mercury is occupant of 12th and lord of 5th and 8th.

Mercury is not signifying either 2nd or 7th or 11th.

So if I had to tabulate this information it will be something like this

7th Cuspal Sublord Mars(Source planet) - 2,3,10
Starlord Mercury(nature of result) - 5,8,12
Sublord Mercury(result favorable or not) - 5,8,12

Even though the source planet is strong significator of 2nd and 7th(been untenanted) but it's starlord mercury is not signifying either 2nd or 7th or 11th.

This means that there will be talks, discussion, negotiation for marriage, however it will not materialize....

Hope this information helps you....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

astrologershrimohan

Post by astrologershrimohan » 24 Jul 2021

Marriage can happen during this time 2024-05-10 - 2027-01-19, provided you will do japa dana and homa santhi pujas to all nine planets.