Marriage affecting job

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Mintu44
Re: Marriage affecting job

Post by Mintu44 » 18 Sep 2020

@Shishya. .Sir I am posting my birth details and wife's again .
Fifteen april 1981, Mumbai,23.20
Fourth Dec 1983, Chinchwad, 22.40.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Sep 2020

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha of your wife is that of Venus/Shukra, who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana and Moolatrikona in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja - but not really well placed. More importantly, he is conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu.

Assuming the birth-time is right, Lagna Lord is fallen and Maha-Dasha will be that of a Badha-Karaka (activating a heavy-weight malefic in Uccha or exalted (7th &) 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev), Antara-Dasha will be that of Mercury/Budha (since September 2018), a top class malefic ruling (3rd &) 12th house of Vyaya/Losses... more importantly, activating the "Good, Bad and Ugly" aspects of the chart. Subsequent Antara-Dasha is that of Ketu, indicating stressful times.

In any case, there is a overwhelming foot-print of Mercury/Budha and Ketu in the chart, that seems to be playing out. So, it would perhaps help for her to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

In the interim (until expert guidance is received), it would be beneficial for her to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, as also read/recite/chant Shri Vishnu Sahasranama regularly, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 21 Sep 2020

Your wife is under the Dasha of Venus conjunct with 7th Lord Saturn. Venus is in Mrityu Bhag at 4 degree 06 minutes and the dasha is on . As per her chart it looks marital happiness is lacking in this dasha.

Mintu44

Post by Mintu44 » 22 Sep 2020

@Shishya ..Sir I was told by a astrolger that wife chart shows no happiness in marriage as she has influence of rahu ,saturn and mars .Is this true ? Also as you have said that her coming ketu dasha will stressful , is this concerned with marriage or something else like career or health? Between even I will have ketu antardasha coming , will it be very bad ?

Mintu44

Post by Mintu44 » 23 Sep 2020

@Shishaya . Thank you for the analysis . Sir does wife's chart show separation or divorce ? I was told that wife's chat has influence of rahu, saturn and mars hence there is no happiness from marriage .

Mintu44

Post by Mintu44 » 24 Sep 2020

Sir does wife's chart show separation or divorce .Also does it show unhappy married life with heavy afflictions of Rahu, saturn and mars?

Mintu44

Post by Mintu44 » 28 Sep 2020

@Shishya . Thank you for analysis .Does her ketu dasha show stressful times for marriage ? I was told that her chart has influence of rahu ,mars and saturn so no peace in marriage life.Also does the chart show separation or does it show divorce?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 02 Oct 2020

Hi,

Your wife is probably experiencing the effects of current Antara-Dasha of Mercury/Budha, who is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Subsequent Antara-Dasha is that of Ketu himself - not to mention his powerful transit. Thereafter, Maha-Dasha is that of Sun/Ravi - who seems to be literally staring at the headless celestial in what is considered by some as his Uccha-Stana.

Given the situation, the time is be patient and be cautious of the separative forces - if you are truly inclined to save the relationship.

Sincerely...

Mintu44

Post by Mintu44 » 02 Oct 2020

Sir , Thank you for the reply ,but if wife's chart shows divorce can it be avoided ? I am sorry I may sound pessimistic but I am told by an astrolger that any remedy will give only temporary relief and I can't alter what is destined .