Is marriage denied in my chart

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Lorde
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Is marriage denied in my chart

Post by Lorde » 24 Aug 2020

Pls check my chart and let me know when will marriage happen or is it denied in my chart

Details:
27/03/1991
Time:15:00:00
Place: Chennai, India

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is marriage denied in my chart

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Karaka Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashlesha Nakshatra, ruled by Mercury/Budha - the 12th lord is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Incidentally, Ketu is alongside Lagna and Mercury/Budha is in Gandanta degree too.
2.Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra is placed in Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, again ruled by Ketu - who has a notorious reputation to induce spirituality and detachment.
3. You are currently running Maha-Dasha of Sun/Ravi and soon will start Maha-Dasha or Moon/Chandra.

In summary, there is a delay (which is already evident) in marriage. You can rest assured the same is not denied. If I may take the liberty, I think it would make sense for your to seek help and guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for early fulfillment of your desire.

In the interim (until you get expert help), it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Along with that, it would help for you to consider reading/hearing/chanting Shri Vishnu Sahasranama.

Sincerely...

Lorde
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lorde » 25 Aug 2020

Thank you for your reply. My parents are actively looking for bride . Most of them got rejected because of horscope matching. I have a good job, wealth and everything. many of the good alliance are afraid of sat and Rahu combination and yeah mars in 12th. I am not even asking for beauty girl. All I need is a partner to remove the loneliness in my heart.
Speaking of spiritual yes I was a very spiritual but not anymore I am kind of developed hate in Vedic scriptures and vedic god's.

I am sorry to say this I can't no longer do pooja on my own. May be this is also part of spiritual development. I don't know.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 26 Aug 2020

Hi,

You don't have to say or feel sorry... but please be reminded, to me it looks like you've gleefully signed up to justify Ketu's nefarious designs and his notorious reputation. Please don't mistake me, when I state... the longer you take to relent (I think you will), the more you'll repent later on.

If it's any consolation... I remember being "Young & Dumb", back in the day, when I was around your age.

Sincerely...

vikas2131

Post by vikas2131 » 26 Aug 2020

Since you have developed hate for hate for scriptures and gods most likely bec of ur wishes not getting fullfilled , why exactly are you asking for advice from vedic astrologers here through vedic astrology.

vikas2131

Post by vikas2131 » 26 Aug 2020

since you are asking for prediction for marriage, let me give it you.

Your married life would not good bec influence of all malefics on 7th house in birth chart . In navamsa saturn is once again debilitated and afflicted by sun and mars both. You are better off not getting married.

Lorde
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Lorde » 28 Aug 2020

vikas2131 wrote:
> since you are asking for prediction for marriage, let me give it you.
>
> Your married life would not good bec influence of all malefics on 7th house
> in birth chart . In navamsa saturn is once again debilitated and afflicted
> by sun and mars both. You are better off not getting married.
You didn't get my point.
Because of this horscope matching pratice in India most of good varan are rejecting my horscope. I own two houses. I have car and good bank balance (I don't want to give you the list of my wealth)
I want to marry someone in my level. When girls says OK they go to Astrologer and that is it full stop.
They delayed my marriage by quoting this all the malefic u speaks of we have done many things for this malefic.
My point is other country people are not talking this so called astrology as serious.
Infact my marriage was fixed this last May but unfortunately her father passed away. In my home they see this as bad omen same they see it. Recently that girl stopped talk to me. I liked her.
That is why I asked and express my state of mind here
You have no idea. u know my family have build temple in our area for bhairava and goddess angala eswari.

And I have five different chart for me using different panchanga. When using vakaya panchanga sat is not in delibration.
I better off not married ah. I am better off with not following astrology
Bye

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 28 Aug 2020

Marriage is possible during (2021 Nov to 2022 May )
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Lorde
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

subramanianp wrote:
> Marriage is possible during (2021 Nov to 2022 May )
Can I know what Aynamsa you are using.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 28 Aug 2020

Lorde wrote:
24 Aug 2020
Pls check my chart and let me know when will marriage happen or is it denied in my chart

Details:
there is delay due to weak mangal and promise of marriage.
take care of job as it looks stressful.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Lorde
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Astrology and all these mystical things are generally signs of a weak mind; therefore as soon as they are becoming prominent in our minds, we should see a physician, take good food, and rest.
Swami Vivekananda

Please delete my post if possible
TC

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 29 Aug 2020

Lorde wrote:
28 Aug 2020
subramanianp wrote:
> Marriage is possible during (2021 Nov to 2022 May )
Can I know what Aynamsa you are using.
Lahiri Chithra paksha
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.