Should I Marry?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
msouraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Should I Marry?

Post by msouraj » 08 Aug 2020

Q) I don't feel like marrying, parents want me to. Should I do it?

Birth Details

Date: 4 March 1991
Time: 8:28 PM (may be off by 5-10 mins)
Place: Patti, Uttar Pradesh

Thank You.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Should I Marry?

Post by Sishya » 14 Aug 2020

Hi,

Current Maha-Dasha is that of Retrograde or Vakra Jupiter/Guru, who is placed in his Uccha or Exaltation sign of Karaka Rasi, along with Ketu... who seems to be doing justice to his notorious reputation of inducing detachment/isolation etc. Partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga, with lack of support for Moon/Chandra is probably contributing a little bit, to the situation.

On the other end of the spectrum, there is a strong foot-print of Rahu. So, it looks like the usual push-pull effect of the Nodes or Shadow Planets (Chaya Graha) are at play. There is delay in marriage (which is already evident). But then, I'm inclined to think you will marry - for sure... and perhaps regret delaying.

That said, it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for addressing inherent afflictions, by way of Vedic/Dharmic remedies for long term relief/benefit.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

By the way, would you care to provide some insight into your career - purely out of academic interest..

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 14 Aug 2020

The 9th lord is in the seventh aspected by the exalted Jup and 5th lord Saturn.
Your mental status, intellectually is very high . Probably you may have less inclination towards marriage.
Your mood will change when Rahu anther dasa starts ( 2022 Jan to 2024 June ) and will be getting married.
Need not worry much on this issue. Be happy. :D :D
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, mood-change has already been set in motion (if not, I suspect if you'd have thought of coming here or raised this query now).

But then, the push-pull effect of Rahu-Ketu and wavering mind / alternating thoughts due to their effect will probably continue, given the planetary (Graha) transits. So, the sooner you realize their ploy and seek wise guidance/counsel, the better off you will be.

Sincerely...

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 15 Aug 2020

You should marry and you will marry.

msouraj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by msouraj » 22 Aug 2020

Thank You All for taking time to answer the query. This helps a lot.
I provide few details that have been asked.

1) Profession: I am graduate in Mathematics from IIT Kanpur and work as Data Scientist in Amazon.
2) I am intellectually very hungry, feel crunch of time also. I like to read and contemplate all the time. I want to read 1000 books a day. Most spent all my time doing that only.
3) I asked this because, I was in long distance relationship for past 2 years, but could not make up my mind to go for marriage or not. My Gf stays abroad and also does not wants to get married for next 4 year or so. Therefore this has been going little on and off. And I also feel like I may not be involved in marriage, and so it does not feel morally correct to get married.

You answers definitely add clarity thank you all again.

Regards.