Stree dosh

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Deep
Contributor
Contributor
Stree dosh

Post by Deep » 30 Jul 2020

Namaskar,
I have my venus placed in the 7 th house.
Which means i would have a love marriage, my wife would be very good looking as compared to me.
But my 7 house have aspects of saturn and rahu which are in my 5 th house , which is already giving me hard time in career and would be responsible for late kids and most probably female child.
And the ketu sitting in 11 house with conjunction of moon and jupiter also aspect my 7th house.
Do i have a stree dosh , as non of my relationship or whom ever i liked have been never materialized ever.
Want to know more as never got to know that this dosh existed and i have it.
29 year old and still single had many heartbreak.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place of birth - Delhi, india
Time of birth - 19:48.

Thanks

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Stree dosh

Post by subramanianp » 31 Jul 2020

The Venus is aspected by a strong exalted Jupiter.
The Venus also has navamsaka in his own rasi.
You are free from all evils.
Be happy.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 31 Jul 2020

Deep wrote:
30 Jul 2020
Namaskar,
I have my venus placed in the 7 th house.
Which means i would have a love marriage, my wife would be very good looking as compared to me.
But my 7 house have aspects of saturn and rahu which are in my 5 th house , which is already giving me hard time in career and would be responsible for late kids and most probably female child.
And the ketu sitting in 11 house with conjunction of moon and jupiter also aspect my 7th house.
Do i have a stree dosh , as non of my relationship or whom ever i liked have been never materialized ever.
Want to know more as never got to know that this dosh existed and i have it.
29 year old and still single had many heartbreak.

D.o.b- 26/02/1991
Place of birth - Delhi, india
Time of birth - 19:48.

Thanks
your chart is giving negatives vibes due to badly placed and combust mercury ruling self is the cause for your troubles in personal and professional life. further Rahu aspects lagna. current time has stress,tension for self,health,job.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 31 Jul 2020

The presence of Rahu and Saturn together in the 5th house in the nakshatra of Sun leads to two doshas - Shrapit dosha and Sarpa shapa. The Shrapit dosha effects are reduced due to the aspect of an exalted Jupiter. But Jupiter being retro, the beneficience in aspect is reduced. Also Ketu being in the nakshatra of Jupiter doesn't help matters.

You are running Venus dasa now and Venus is in the nakshatra of Saturn activating it. Earlier when Sun was the dasa lord, both Saturn and Rahu were activated due to their nakshatra lord being Sun. Pl consult locally or look up the net for parihara for Shrapit dosha. The same is to be performed with proper sankalpa.

The Sarpa shapa is also to be remedied by performing a Sarpa Samskara. It is generally done at temples devoted to Subramanya or Nagaraja. This can also be checked from the net and pariharas done. But this Sarpa Samskara is not to be performed by persons whose father is alive. In such cases, the father has to perform the puja with Sankalpa for relief to you from the dosha.

Many obstacles in various aspects of life (marriage, children, profession etc)will get removed when it is done with devotion and faith and with proper sankalpa.

TKC

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 31 Jul 2020

Sujit wrote:
31 Jul 2020
your chart is giving negatives vibes due to badly placed and combust mercury ruling self is the cause for your troubles in personal and professional life. further Rahu aspects lagna. current time has stress,tension for self,health,job.
Hi, when is this period is ending and do you know any upay for such rahu..i am wearing a panna in silver in my right hand smallest finger and a jarkan in silver in my ring finger in right hand.
Does any of this help the situation?
And i am seriously looking for change of a job and giving interview, does by any chance can get a new job or no.
Thanks

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 31 Jul 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
31 Jul 2020
The presence of Rahu and Saturn together in the 5th house in the nakshatra of Sun leads to two doshas - Shrapit dosha and Sarpa shapa. The Shrapit dosha effects are reduced due to the aspect of an exalted Jupiter. But Jupiter being retro, the beneficience in aspect is reduced. Also Ketu being in the nakshatra of Jupiter doesn't help matters.

You are running Venus dasa now and Venus is in the nakshatra of Saturn activating it. Earlier when Sun was the dasa lord, both Saturn and Rahu were activated due to their nakshatra lord being Sun. Pl consult locally or look up the net for parihara for Shrapit dosha. The same is to be performed with proper sankalpa.

The Sarpa shapa is also to be remedied by performing a Sarpa Samskara. It is generally done at temples devoted to Subramanya or Nagaraja. This can also be checked from the net and pariharas done. But this Sarpa Samskara is not to be performed by persons whose father is alive. In such cases, the father has to perform the puja with Sankalpa for relief to you from the dosha.

Many obstacles in various aspects of life (marriage, children, profession etc)will get removed when it is done with devotion and faith and with proper sankalpa.

TKC
Hi thanks for your reply.
I am wearing a panna in silver in smallest finger in right hand and a jarkan in silver in ring finger in right hand, does this help in the situation.
And i want to do parihar but the problem is i live abroad alone and its very very difficult to even pray on proper days and time.
As i am a chef i also always touch non veg and have to eat it also some time.

And in 2015 if i remember properly i had a puja for kaal sarp dosh in trimabkeshwar temple.
Is it not same thing of sarpa dosh ?

I will ask my mother in India to discuss these two dosha with an astrologer or a pandit ji so i can get rid of it.

Thanks.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 31 Jul 2020

Hi,

True - It is not preferable for Lagna Lord to be placed in the 6th house or being combust. So, the senior member is right.

That said, if I may take the liberty, I'd strongly suggest that you reread the post from senior and highly respected member TKC, as also consider the remedies suggested by him.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 01 Aug 2020

@Deep,

The rings you are wearing have nothing to do with the doshas mentioned.
Kaal Sarpa dosh is different from sarpa shapa.
Pl pardon me but the language used "get rid of it" doesn't sound too good.

TKC

Deep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Deep » 02 Aug 2020

tylorechandra wrote:
01 Aug 2020
@Deep,

The rings you are wearing have nothing to do with the doshas mentioned.
Kaal Sarpa dosh is different from sarpa shapa.
Pl pardon me but the language used "get rid of it" doesn't sound too good.

TKC
Hi,
Sorry i never meant to be disrespectful by using such language, it just i am fed up of my life and what all is going around in my life not now but from a long time.
Never got sucess in any thing in my life at any in different aspect..may it career, love or health..
I am always stressed.one problem finish , another come in ...thats what going in my life from a long time.
Again sorry , never intended to say anything disrespectful.

Can you please tell me some of the upays which i can myself do while i ask my mom to look into dosha that you have made me come to notice.

Thanks.