Important,don't want to marry,do u see marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Famlia
Contributor
Contributor
Important,don't want to marry,do u see marriage

Post by Famlia » 30 Jul 2020

Respected, please can you tell if female,born at Mangalore,Dk, Karnataka, India on 3 August 1995 at 1.59 am after midnight of 2nd August,will go into medical line or engineering field.Dont want to marry do you see marriage in chart.Thank u kindly very much.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Important,don't want to marry,do u see marriage

Post by subramanianp » 02 Aug 2020

1. Cances are more for Engineering ald less for Medicine
2. Marriage will happen at the age of 34/35.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Famlia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Famlia » 02 Aug 2020

Respected Sir,ur right.She did get into engineering line.Instead of Lalita Sasrama,can read Hanuman Chalisa or Gita.Thank u kindly very much.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 04 Aug 2020

Dear Famlia
I notice certain spelling mistakes in my reply. Sorry for that. Happy to note that still you could read and understand those lines.
Thanks and all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 04 Aug 2020

Hi,

I'm in receipt of your request. Incidentally, I have checked the multiple/duplicate requests from multiple handles (Famila, Cardreader and ForFriends - if not more. I'm not sure I understand the need). Quite frankly, I continue to have challenges in understanding some/most of your queries.

For instance, you seem to combine "Marriage and Relationships" with "Study/Career" and other such, as done here. Secondly, you are checking about line of interest "Medical or Engineering", at 25 years of age - when in reality most folk would have done their primary/undergrad studies and would have chosen their line of study. So, it would be nice if some context, background, your relationship with natives (in case the queries are not about yourself) etc., would be a lot more helpful.

Sincerely...

adrialeya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by adrialeya » 05 Aug 2020

Sir, post questions on behalf of family friends, others who don't know how.Though haven't filed it under correct order. Please excuse.Thanks.

adrialeya
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by adrialeya » 05 Aug 2020

Sir, she has done bio medical course. At 25 she wanted to know if she would go into med or engineer line field of job. The question seems to have been edited so it's not clear. Thanks for right prediction as she got job as engineer.
Ty.