Almost 36 and not married...

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Navpil
Almost 36 and not married...

Post by Navpil » 29 Jul 2020

Hello everyone

Going to be 36 next week and wondering if marriage is really a possibility anymore. Would really appreciate your help on why I cannot get lucky in love and find my soul mate and get married.

DOB - 6 August 1984
Time - 05.15 am
Place of birthday - Scottburgh South, South Africa
Female

Looking forward to hearing from you. Currently no potential love interest. Please tell when I would get married and what kind of spouse? Would I have any children?

Thank you

Navpil

Re: Almost 36 and not married...

Post by Navpil » 18 Aug 2020

Helllo😀

Can someone please do a reading for me🙏

I would really appreciate it

Thank you kindly

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Aug 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart (using the information you've shared) and observe planetary positions, along with their condition.

In my humble opinion, the current time should be quite conducive. But then, there is a very strong foot-print of Ketu (who seems to be doing justice to his notorious reputation) - more so since Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra and Antara-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru is placed in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, both ruled by Ketu.

It might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (while waiting for expert guidance), it may not be a bad idea to offer special prayers to Lord Ganesha (faith and personal belief permitting*) on regular basis, with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Personally, I'm inclined to think there is something unconventional with your marriage - so, please be reasonable and open minded.

On the sidelines, it would perhaps make sense for you to strengthen your Neecha or debilitated Moon/Chandra and thereby your mind/manas. If I may take the liberty, I'd suggest that you offer special prayers to Mahadev Shiva (faith and personal belief permitting*), regularly on Mondays as also perform Dhyana by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya". It would also help if you considered performing Yoga, Meditation and other such mind calming activities.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 21 Aug 2020

Hello Sishya

I am so impressed by your reading. I am so grateful to you for taking the time to read.

It is rather interesting that even though the time is conducive, it is somewhat delay. I am happy to hear that Ketu is the main reason. It is important to isolate the reason to address it. Do you have any idea when Ketu's effects will be eased?

I will follow your guidance and try to seek expert guidance for Vedic/ Dharmic remedies. Can I ask for more detail on why you mention an unconventional marriage?

Is there any idea on the current timing of marriage without any remedies in place? Or is marriage denied?

Thank you once again for all your time and assistance.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Aug 2020

Hi,

Please bear with me... for we are all mare mortals and naturally most (if not all) have afflictions. In my understanding these afflictions are a reflection of our past Karma, that we need to accept and live in a righteous way, to the best of our abilities.

Apart from whatever I've called out previously, Udaya Lagna being caught between the all too powerful Rahu on the one side and Sun/Ravi on the other side reminds me of the phrase "Deer caught in the Headlights". It is like your Soul is caught in a state of paralyzing surprise, fear, or bewilderment. So, unknown fear or fear of unknown exists. Unless I'm terribly mistaken, there is also a bit of "Analysis-Paralysis" nature, that is at work. I'm writing this to help make you aware. You see these things will invariably be contributing - consciously or un/sub-consciously. Please ignore anything that might not be true or to your taste.

Back to your query, given the strong foot-print of Ketu-Rahu (interesting that at the prime age for a young lady, Ketu Maha-Dasha sets in - you are well aware how your early/mid twenties played out), I'm inclined to think there is no way other than propitiating afflicted planets/grahas. On the other end of the spectrum, it looks like Rahu has been activated as well - hence the unconventional (diverse Socio-Economic, Cultural, Geographical etc.) part.

Marriage is delay and not denied - unless of course you give up (which I doubt, for I'm willing to bet on Rahu). But then, you really don't want to delay further by not seeking Divine Grace and regret later on.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 22 Aug 2020

Hi Sishya

I am astound by your amazing analysis. I am definitely a devotee of Lord Ganesha and Maha Shiva so i will definitely offer more devotion and prayer.

I agree that this is all karmic. I wish i could unpack what happened in my past life... perhaps it may not be a good idea but still keen.

I agree with the analysis paralysis concept. It is definitely me. I have had many difficulties in relationships as well. I have never had a long term relationship and struggle with that. Hence my need to resolve what is happening in my mind before meeting someone and ruining even that.

I am sure He...whomever he will be, is a foreigner due to Rahu in my 12th house.

Now for me to understand what remedies i need to do inorder to strengthen Rahu and Ketu. I tried getting a dog... i ran away from that commitment after a week.

Thank you once again for all your time.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 21 Sep 2020

Hello there

I did some research on Grahan yoga. Please tell me if anyone can suggest remedies for me. Finally makes more sense.

Is Grahan yoga related to forefathers curse?

Looking forward to your help.

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Sep 2020

Hi,

In case you've not thought of or tried as yet, consider searching the forum for some relevant information.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 22 Sep 2020

Hi Sishya

I did look. I was trying to find specific to the 6th house for the Grahan yoga. Outside of this i saw it was better that it is in 6th house rather than in some of the other houses. Will check if i can get more specific info from my search.

Thank you for responding to my thread.

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 07 Dec 2020

Hello fellow Lova members

I purchased a reading from an astrologer and now I am a bit confused. He told me the following:

* I have Kaal Sarpa Dosh - however Jupiter is outside of Rahu Ketu Axis. Is it true that I have Kaal Sarpa Dosh.

* I have Manglik Dosh - is this not cancelled after the age of 28?

* he mentioned that Venus Dasha is not good for me and I should do 21 Fridays and recommendation using emerald.

* he did not mention anything about my moon being weak and the presence of Grahan Yoga which I know exists.

* i was hoping he would tell me when I would get married, the type of spouse I would have and if there is a possibility for kids.

Now I am highly confused. Really hoping someone here can shed some light and provide recommendations.

Born 6 August 1984
at 05.15am
in Scottburgh South Africa
and I am female.

Thank

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 31 Mar 2022

Hello there,

Hope that you are well. Is there any chance in my luck for marriage. I am going to be 38 this year.

Details are:
6 August 1984
Time 05:15am
Female
Born in Scottburgh in South Africa

I was seeing a guy with the following details for 9 months then he just left.

Male
Born in Durban South Africa
31 December 1982
Time is 01:15am

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Is there still a chance with him or is threw someone else coming into my life? When will I marry and have kids?

Thank you

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 24 Apr 2022

Hi,

As called out previously, both Maha-Dasha lord Venus/Shukra and Antara-Dasha (till November 2022) lord Jupiter/Guru are posited in the Lunar Constellations ruled by Ketu... who seems to have a strong foot-print and significant influence over the unfolding of Karma, as indicated in your birth-chart. So, it would help to propitiate Ketu by offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It might not be a bad idea to seek help/guidance from knowledge experts to check if it would help to perform Ketu Shanti Homa.

Subsequent Antara is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swati Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu (placed in the 12th house of Bed Pleasures) will perhaps create possibilities for unconventional relationships.

Sincerely...

Navpil

Post by Navpil » 10 Apr 2023

Hi there,

I hope you are all doing well. I think I have finally met him 😀 he actually came into my life in April 2021, but, then I met someone in June 2021 and that officially ended in November 2022, despite nothing happening with that guy.

I met Mr D again on 11 December 2022 and so far its been really interesting. He was born on 3 April 1981 at 3pm in Durban South Africa.

He was previously married from April 2017 to March 2021, he does not have any kids. I hope and pray that he is the March. The previous guy, relationship/friendship ending in November 2021 really broke my heart.

Mr D, I think he truly loves me. I hope we are a match. I am born 6 August 1984 at 5.15am in Durban South Africa.

Thank you