Delayed Marriage.. Please Help!!

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shourya
Delayed Marriage.. Please Help!!

Post by Shourya » 29 Jul 2020

Hi Astrologers,

DOB: 19-11-1991
Time: 6 am
Place: Hyderabad, Telangana, India

Marriage is getting delayed.
Please can anyone help me, when marriage will be happened.

Will I get good husband in character wise.

Please do the needful by responding.

Thanks,
Shourya

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Delayed Marriage.. Please Help!!

Post by Sishya » 29 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observer planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Tula Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru - lord of 3rd & 6th house and placed in the 11th house is not really a benefic for the chart.
2. Udaya Lagna being conjunct with 2nd & 7th lord Mars/Kuja is not a good sign.
3. Although Venus/Shukra is quite comfortable in the 12th house of bed-pleasures, as Lagna Lord it is not preferable for him to be placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Kanya Rasi. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Moon/Chandra - the 10th lord is again ill-placed in the 6th house and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Revati Nakshatra, ruled by 12th lord of Vyaya-Sthana Mercury/Budha.
4. Mars/Kuja, the 7th lord of Kalathara-Sthana is too close to Sun/Ravi, the Badha-Karaka and in the process gets torched/combust. This is not good or preferred for relationships and/or partnerships.
5. Jupiter/Guru, the Vivaha-Karaka is placed in the 11th house, in the sign of Simha Rasi and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakshatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra.
6. A strong foot-print of Jupiter/Guru and connection to the 12th house is evident in the chart.
7. Incidentally, the current Maha-Dasha is that of Venus/Shukra and (I'm inclined to think the fag end) of Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev's Antara-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) should to be supportive.

In summary marriage is delayed - not denied. It would perhaps make sense to seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts (either in this forum or elsewhere) appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early fulfillment of desire.

In the interim (while waiting for guidance from experts), it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Subramanya Swamy and Goddess Mahalakshmi with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 29 Jul 2020

Thankyou Sishya sir for your immediate response.

I see that there are no benefic planets other than Saturn.

I've few doubts,
1) What will be the results of ill placed moon.
2) How weak Venus affect my life
3) Local astrologer said that I have Mangal dosha, As Mars is combusted Will mangal dosha gets cancelled or
Does this combusted Mars causes issues to me or my husband' health.
4) Is atleast Jupiter who is the Vivaha karaka is strongly placed
And in the 6th point you mentioned that a strong foot print of Jupiter and connection to the 12th house is evident.. Could you please tell what does it mean as I am not able to understand this one.

Sir, Also can you please tell when my marriage will happen and qualities of my husband

Thanks,
Shourya

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 29 Jul 2020

one Simple remedy if you follow, your marriage related events will get activated. Wake up before sunrise and chant hanuman chalisa OR Subramanya stotra.

The vehicle in your house that is old and has got the dent, get it repaired or dispose.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 30 Jul 2020

Please inform in the past any incident of cancelled marriage after engagement ceremony ?
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 30 Jul 2020

Thank you Nitin sir, I will definitely follow your suggestions.

Subrmanian sir, No such incidents has taken place till now.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jul 2020

Shourya wrote:
29 Jul 2020
Hi Astrologers,

Thanks,
Shourya
marriage lords mars, venus and sun are weak for marriage. you will find difficulty in getting married and married life will have stress.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 31 Jul 2020

7th lord Mars aspecting the 7th is a blessing.
From Moon the 7th is occupied by Venus and is good for female charts.
There are certain adverse tendencies in the chart but need not be worried much on them.
Marriage is likely to happen before December 2021.
Husband will be a generous,healthy,good by heart person.He will not be soft spoken type.
Probably working in the armed forces.
Be happy and all the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

vikas2131

Post by vikas2131 » 01 Aug 2020

Delay in marriage is due to debiltation of venus in 12 th and saturn aspecting 7th in 1st house.

Marriage most likely would happen after nov 2021 when new chara dasha of capricorn would start from where dk sun from scorpio would aspect 7th house of cancer.

In navamsha , dk sun is in cancer .

In transit saturn would move from Capricorn to next sign aspecting ur 7 th house.

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 11 Aug 2020

subramanianp wrote:
> 7th lord Mars aspecting the 7th is a blessing.
> From Moon the 7th is occupied by Venus and is good for female charts.
> There are certain adverse tendencies in the chart but need not be worried
> much on them.
> Marriage is likely to happen before December 2021.
> Husband will be a generous,healthy,good by heart person.He will not be soft
> spoken type.
> Probably working in the armed forces.
> Be happy and all the best.

Thank you Subramanian Sir, your words brought positive energy in me.
Recently I got one match which almost got confirmed but we cancelled it due to their commercial behavior and they are not honest.
Is there any chance for me to get married this year

Please provide any suggestions to get out of these adverse situations.

My family is getting worried about my marriage.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 20 Aug 2020

1.I have already given the possible marriage time as Dec 2021.
Chanting VISHNU sahasra nama daily will yield positive results.
Be happy.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 23 Aug 2020

Shourya wrote:
29 Jul 2020
Hi Astrologers,

Thanks,
Shourya
Hello Shourya,

I had casted your horoscope some days ago but somehow didn't read it then.
But here I am, this weekend, deciphering and distilling your chart, by the seashore!

To start with, I've rectified your birth time to 05 56 35 hours.

You probably look very beaititiful, attractive and can be either slim and short in structure or healthy and tall.

You're probably intelligent, bright, clever, achiever and lively!
You're Godfearing/religious, compassionate and progressive to modern ideas.
You may speak sweetly and are good in household activities.
You probably like/prefer simplicity over hypocrisy and showing off (also makeup).

You maybe interested in poetry, literature, languages, fine arts and have a knack for writing - in all of these, academically, you may do well and have potential of becoming famous in them.

You may lookup to your husband and you'll have cordial relations with your in-laws especially with your father-in-law (emotional attachment).

At the same breath, you're perhaps pessimistic, restless, jealous, quarrelsome at times, feel isolated, critical of others, fault finding, over ambitious, defensive to advice, offensive, miserly, greedy, dominating, sensitive, argumentative, frustrated and angry when you fail, suspicious, possessive, may have too many interests, may change partners.

Sans technicals, you've powerful and positive Venus, Mars, Rahu that will help fulfill your desires (sometimes suddenly too) besides Mercury.

Marriage may happen starting May 2022 onwards (around last quarter 2022 - last quarter 2023).

You may have arranged marriage.
(Second marriage is also present).

The source of groom might be through family or self-search or long distance travel or higher education related or foreign related or religious/spiritual related or correspondence/internet/online/advertising related.

The groom maybe of similar age band however, maybe from different community or foreigner and it may be his remarriage or he may be a widower.
His name may start with alphabet S or T or N or P or D or Z.

There may have been less or lack of love especially of mother. All the more that you may do thorough matchmatching prior to any matrimonial initiations to avoid quarrels, misunderstandings, incompatibilities, separation and even divorce.

Health wise, you may need to take care of yourself regarding ailments (may be lingering but controllable and/or treatable/curable) related to worms, indigestion/constipation/gas, loose motion, Vitamin B deficiency, nutrition/absorption of chyle, cholera/typhoid/fever, peritonitis/appendicitis, eye, face, urinal/ovaries/reproductive organs/uterus/fibroids/cysts, pregnancy/conception complications (may try caesarean/other artificial methods), mensuration, throat/tonsils, diabetes, kidneys, dropsy anaemia, thyroid/glands, gout, skin, mucous, short breath, fear complex.

You may be in the right career if you're into either/or/and writing, fine arts, language related, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, healing, nursing, finance, social work/service, animal-related, labour/HR, cigarettes/tobacco, smoke related, law, diplomacy.
Self-employment maybe suitable for your chart

Your potential husband may be either of medium height or very tall, with less hair and beautiful teeth. He may have ruddy complexion with long neck and face, broad head, narrow chin and bushy eyebrows.

He may be undiplomatic, straightforward, principled and often misunderstood because of those qualities...however, he may be actually a pure heart.

His life may be topsy turvy, however, he may do well after 33 years of age.
He may like staying with his family members (joint) and may have a good conjugal bliss.

His profession may or may not be definitive - job or business or self employment or freelance or all or at times this and that, in fields related to either/or/and music/musical instruments (especially hollow musical instruments), fine arts, dance, acting, entertainment, law, security, sports/athletics, anything requiring physical abilities, business, diplomatic/authority, healing, spiritual.

You may wear gemstone for Mercury : Emerald.
Also, you may put on 4 and 5 mukhi Rudraksha.

You may plant Naagkeshar or Ironwood tree in your house and sprinkle milk on its roots regularly.

Also, you may keep an imarti sweet (it's jalebi like) under Mahua tree on Purnima day. You should however avoid planting this tree inside the orchard of the house.

Hope this helps..
Take care,
Cheers!
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 18 Sep 2020

subramanianp wrote:
> 1.I have already given the possible marriage time as Dec 2021.
> Chanting VISHNU sahasra nama daily will yield positive results.
> Be happy.

Thank you Subramanian Sir.

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 20 Sep 2020

subramanianp wrote:
> 1.I have already given the possible marriage time as Dec 2021.
> Chanting VISHNU sahasra nama daily will yield positive results.
> Be happy.
Sir,
Can you please check whether this horoscope matches with mine.

Birth details,

Dob: 21-05-1990
Time: 4:05 am
Place: Hyderabad, Telangana

Thanks,
Shourya

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 23 Sep 2020

Dear Shourya.
The charts are not compatible. You may drop this proposal.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Shourya

Post by Shourya » 25 Sep 2020

subramanianp wrote:
> Dear Shourya.
> The charts are not compatible. You may drop this proposal.

Sir,

I've checked in few sites, those are showing that more than 30 points has been matched.

Sir, what is making charts not compatible. Could you please elaborate.

Thanks,
Shourya

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 02 Oct 2020

Compatibility check can not be performed by a software.
Apart from NAKSHATHRA based matches PAPA SAMYA ,DASA SANDHI , PUTHRA BHAVA status etc: are also to be seen . Its a lengthy and laborious process .
kindly read any book on the subject.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.