marraige? any remedies

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
njdoc1090
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
marraige? any remedies

Post by njdoc1090 » 28 Jul 2020

Hi,

Here are my detail

DOB: October 14 1990 (10/14/1990)
Time of Birth: 22:37 (10:37 P.M.)
Place of birth: Vadodara Gujarat India
Current Location: New Jersey USA

Working as a physician here in new jersey. been searching for a bride through various dating and matrimonial apps for past 2-3 years however no luck. Please advice what is going on and when I will find my life partner? Also what kind of person will she be (also from usa and medical field?)
Any remedies i can do to help me with this process

lease help

thanks

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: marraige? any remedies

Post by Sishya » 29 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observer planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mithuna Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu - placed in the 8th house.
2. Udaya Lagna being caught between two heavy-weight malefics Mars/Kuja and Ketu to form a strong Papakartari Yoga (one can debate the presence of Exalted or Uccha Jupiter/Guru), that affects one at the Soul or Atma level.
3. Although Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is strongly placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Kanya Rasi and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra ruled by Moon/Chandra - the 2nd lord of family/expansion. He himself is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu is not a good sign. For the records Ketu has a notorious reputation for breaking/separating materialist bonds/mindset. To make matters worse, Mercury/Budha is torched/combust and loses out in a Graha Yudha or Planetary war with Venus/Shukra.
3. Jupiter/Guru, the 7th lord of Kalathara-Sthana is strongly placed in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign of Karaka Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev, the 8th (& 9th) lord placed in the 7th house. Both Jupiter/Guru's conjunction with Ketu and being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis or placement of Saturn/Shani-dev is a good nor preferred for marriage/relationships.
4. Venus/Shukra, the Vivaha-Karaka is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or debilitation sign of Kanya Rasi and is posited in the Lunar Constellation of (again) Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra.
5. It is clearly evident that both Moon/Chandra and Ketu have a very strong foot-print in the chart and assuming I have the right information, Ketu seems to be in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree.
6. Incidentally, the current Maha-Dasha is that of Moon/Chandra and soon to start Jupiter/Guru Antara-Dasha.

In summary marriage is delayed - not denied for sure. By the way, I'm left wondering if you've been in love/relationship. In any case, it would perhaps help if due help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts is sought for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies for early fulfillment of desire.

In the interim, it might not a bad idea for you consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha and Mahadev Shiva with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 29 Jul 2020

Present dasa running is of Moon .Marriage is likely to happen with in one year from Aug 2020(ie: Jup anther dasa)
No remedies are required presently.
There could be progeny issues which can be addressed at that time.
Spouse will be good,lovable,educated, and most probably from the medical field.
All the best.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 29 Jul 2020

Hi,

As highlighted in #6, it is true that favorable time is around the corner. But then, it would only be beneficial to consider suitable/appropriate remedies, given the afflictions listed - for overcoming or addressing unforeseen obstructions/hurdles, for early occurrence of marriage, with suitable alliance, for sustenance, fulfillment of related desires etc.

I'm inclined to think an expert would invariably help in providing guidance with overarching remedies. That said, in my personal opinion...an individual does what he is destined to (one can factor in free-will into the equation as well) and reaps benefits accordingly.

Sincerely...

njdoc1090
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by njdoc1090 » 29 Jul 2020

Thank you for prompt reply everyone

For shiva and Ganpati any specific mantras to say to help with dasha or attraction/love in particular

Thanks

njdoc1090
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by njdoc1090 » 29 Jul 2020

Hello thank you for your replies and prompt comments.
Is there specifically a ganpati or shiva mantra i can use . In general I have had terrible luck finding love and at work and just with everything nothing seems to go efficiently.

thanks
manthan

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 30 Jul 2020

njdoc1090 wrote:
28 Jul 2020
Hi,

Here are my detail

DOB: October 14 1990 (10/14/1990)
Time of Birth: 22:37 (10:37 P.M.)
Place of birth: Vadodara Gujarat India
Current Location: New Jersey USA

Working as a physician here in new jersey. been searching for a bride through various dating and matrimonial apps for past 2-3 years however no luck. Please advice what is going on and when I will find my life partner? Also what kind of person will she be (also from usa and medical field?)
Any remedies i can do to help me with this process

lease help

thanks
the dasa of moon is weak.there can be chances for proposals in coming months.
the chart also has hurdles for marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.