Marriage fate in my brother's horoscope

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
SGupta
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Marriage fate in my brother's horoscope

Post by SGupta » 25 Jul 2020

Hello everyone,
My elder brother has been studying astrology these days and after reading his own chart, he says confidently that there is no fate for marriage for him. My parents are anxious about this. His details are-
DOB- 24/03/1988,
Time- 23:15
Place- Patna, Bihar, India
As per him, he has so many bad combinations in his chart as well as navamsa chart. Please someone tell, if this is true. Will he remain unmarried? Plz help.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage fate in my brother's horoscope

Post by subramanianp » 04 Sep 2020

Your brother is not correct.
From Lagna the 7th and 8th are free from afflictions.
From Moon the 7th has 6th lord Mars and 8th lord Saturn. This placement is bad , But Mars is in vargothama and Saturn and Mars are aspected by the rasi lord Jupiter. What else is required.
Ask him to continue his study in astrology and also not to worry about his marital life. He will be fine.
all the best
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage fate in my brother's horoscope

Post by Sujit » 04 Sep 2020

SGupta wrote:
25 Jul 2020
Hello everyone,
My elder brother has been studying astrology these days and after reading his own chart, he says confidently that there is no fate for marriage for him. My parents are anxious about this. His details are-

As per him, he has so many bad combinations in his chart as well as navamsa chart. Please someone tell, if this is true. Will he remain unmarried? Plz help.
Ascendant - Scorpio. There are difficult combinations where jupiter is afflicted would delay marriage and cause disputes in married life with potential for separation. This would also affect his professional life.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.