Pls advise. Reaching 34 years. Should I marry or not? Will it survive?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
trivs23
Pls advise. Reaching 34 years. Should I marry or not? Will it survive?

Post by trivs23 » 24 Jul 2020

Hi,

I am reaching 34 years of age now. Never Married. My family astrologer said my chart has high probability of divorce and marital unhappiness. My family wants me to get married but I am now not sure if I should. If I get married, will it be a happy union or will it increase problems for me?
DOB: 27/9/1986
Time 10:25 am

Thank you!

trivs23

Should I marry or not?

Post by trivs23 » 04 Aug 2020

Any advice is appreciated!

trivs23

Re: Pls advise. Reaching 34 years. Should I marry or not? Will it survive?

Post by trivs23 » 04 Aug 2020

Added my Navamsa chart. I was told planets are badly placed in my navamsa. Can any one please analyse it. Thanks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

vedicRaj

Post by vedicRaj » 07 Aug 2020

I don't understand why someone looking at this chart would blatantly say divorce is inevitable.

From you Moon (manas), your 7l is Jupiter, which is in the 9h, the highest of Dharma houses. Dispositor of Jupiter is Saturn, in the 6h. Automatically tells me its important for you to be service oriented, and you are dharmic when it comes to marriage/partnerships. From your ascendant, your Venus is very strong, being in its own sign. Venus is not only the karaka for love, it also rules your 7h of marriage/partnerships! Perhaps you will marry a foreigner, or someone out of your socioeconomic status. In your D9 (varga of marriage), the 7l is Saturn, as is aspecting Venus. Additionally, Venus is in conjunction with your lagna lord of the D9. So marriage is not denied, IMO.

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 07 Aug 2020

@vedicRaj ji, thank you so much for the analysis. I am much relieved now. I was told earlier to wait until age of 35 yrs to get married In order to increase my chances of a stable marriage.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 08 Aug 2020

7th lord is in swakshethra aspected by Jupiter.
Your family astrologer is not correct.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

AstroDisciple

Post by AstroDisciple » 08 Aug 2020

I think it is case of delay than denial. Saturn aspecting 7th house and 7th lord led to delay. UL lord placed in 12 th from UL and UL is being aspected by mars are negatives. But 2nd from UL is aspected by Jupiter and 7th lord aspected by Jupiter should definitely give marriage.yes there would be some challenges in married life, but it won’t be a divorce

Have you been in love relationship in the past?

Is your education related to comp programming or literature or journalism?

trivs23

Post by trivs23 » 10 Aug 2020

@AstroDisciple I am an engineer not a programmer though. To your other question I had one relationship in the past. It was intense but lasted only 6 months.
Curious if you see an suitable periods for marriage in future? You mentioned challenges in married life, could you please elaborate a little bit? Thanks!

AstroDisciple

Post by AstroDisciple » 11 Aug 2020

I see a favorable period between Dec 21 and May 22, using combination of Vimsottari Dasa, Chara Dasa and Transits.

with Saturn in Lagna you may marry either elder person or person who has matured look and there will be mis understanding with spouse, on and off. Rahu's aspect on 7th lord Venus also supports this observation. On the other hand Jupiter's aspect on 7th lord is positive and will help in sustaining marriage.

trivs23 wrote:
> @AstroDisciple I am an engineer not a programmer though. To your other
> question I had one relationship in the past. It was intense but lasted only
> 6 months.
> Curious if you see an suitable periods for marriage in future? You
> mentioned challenges in married life, could you please elaborate a little
> bit? Thanks!