Future of marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Future of marriage

Post by tylorechandra » 20 May 2021

@Shaalu,

They may agree for mutual settlement only after 1st quarter of 2023. Till then, you need to pursue the legal case.

Since the dasa of Mercury is going on, with Mercury in debilitation amsa of Intelligence and in a Kendra to Moon, it is unlikely that the illness will go away soon. In fact transit of Saturn into Kumbha rasi during end April 2022 may aggravate the situation.

TKC

Shivshankar
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shivshankar » 23 May 2021

Your birth not correct. Few minutes difference is changing lagna.

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 23 May 2021

Sorry dint understand. Too many separate threads are confusing me. The birth details are correct as verified from my parents too

Shivshankar wrote:
> Your birth not correct. Few minutes difference is changing lagna.

ProfessorPyareLal
Contributor
Contributor
Location:Aberdeen https://mp3wale.info/uploads/file/57d6d248d2030.mp3

Post by ProfessorPyareLal » 26 May 2021

Dear Shaalu Ji,

This is a broad overview of the charts' reading :

Doesn't seem that matchmaking of the two horoscopes was done..atleast not thoroughly.
There are incompatibilities with overall personality in general.
Mental wavelength is mismatching and communications are unsynchronized.
The energies aren't smooth between the two charts but still not worse. Quarrels often but not always very extreme. There must have been love and passion between the two but it has been dwindling.
The desires from each other haven't been quite fulfilling though 'practical' feelings of adequacy may be somewhat fulfilling.

The bottom line is that the expectations are not met and it's lot to do with planetary combinations in your horoscope and especially your Rahu's position - positivity and happiness went missing, once you realized your marriage isn't going as well as you would have liked it to.
Also, your personality's exploratory nature might be a factor..the quest to find and settle with someone worthy enough.

Both the birth times are accurate and divorce potential in your chart may be prevalent till around third quarter of next year from now on.

Second marriage exploration may be there.. perhaps aligning with your inclinations towards spirituality or mysticism or religion..hospitals..foreign connections too.

Hope this helps..
Take care,
pPL
"..ये तो अभी हैं मेरा छोटा सा करिश्मा.."

https://wishes2.com/StellarMoments

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 11 Jul 2021

Hi Shishya Sir... looking forrward for your guidance on my last post.

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Jul 2021

Hi,

I had missed your posts and this thread - hence the delay in my response. Kindly bear with me.
You are currently at the fag end of your Mercury/Budha Antar-Dasha, since starting with Saturn/Shani-dev's Pratyantar-Dasha. This period will last until November 2021. Thereafter, Ketu Antara will be for a period of close to a year - until mid October 2022.

Given Saturn/Shani-dev is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and currently transiting the 8th house or Randra-Sthana, I'm inclined to think your life is already in a bit of a grind from a marriage/relationship aspect. More so, since both Jupiter/Guru and Ketu are posited in the Lunar Constellation of Pushya Nakshatra, ruled by Saturn/Shani-dev.

On my part, I'm inclined to think Ketu Antar-Dasha will test this relationship further and perhaps push you onto a Spiritual path. Given Ketu is placed in the 2nd house of Family/Wealth ruled by Moon/Chandra, who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltationn in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses in Vrishaba Rashi and conjunct 6th lord of Court Cases/Legal Battle Mars/Kuja, you might end up spending time, energy, effort and money... fighting your case/cause.

Sincerely...