Future of marriage

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shaalu
Future of marriage

Post by Shaalu » 23 Jul 2020

My birth details

Place of birth: Amritsar, Punjab
Time: 1.50 am
Date of birth: 12 Sep, 1990

Husband details

Place of birth: New Delhi
Time: 7.29 am
Date of birth: 27 Nov, 1990

Need to know future of this marriage

Shaalu

Re: Future of marriage

Post by Shaalu » 14 Aug 2020

Please respond

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Aug 2020

Hi,

You are currently running Uccha or Exalted Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) who is too close (seem to be hugging each other) to Ketu for materialistic/relationship comfort. Your husband is currently running Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha (again as per Vimsottari Dasha system) who seems to be in Deep Gandanta degree. Obviously, the match has not really been compatible..

It is evident that you are sad, distressed and feel detached in the relationship. And, I'm inclined to think he (your husband) is probably unhappy too.

It might not be a bad idea for both of you to consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for both Vedic/Dharmic remedies as also qualified professional help (Marriage Counselors), in case both of you are keen on saving the relationship.

In the immediate short term though, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a regular basis (And, your husband will benefit reading/hearing/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama - faith permitting and within your belief), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Aug 2020

Hi,

Out of curiosity and for seek of academic interest, I'm keen to know if you fell in love and married. Please let me/us know, if you don't have an objection for sharing the information.

Sincerely...

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 08 Sep 2020

Hi, it was an arranged marriage and we had a courtship period of around 6 months. The match was through matrimonial website.
I am not keen on saving this relationship because more than compatibility issues, the guy has lied to me about some major things and his family is now onto mudslinging me for stepping back.
Let me know your thoughts

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 12 Sep 2020

Hi,

Things indeed have not been pleasant the last few months - almost for about a year. I'm inclined to think the next few months/year will be mixed and uneasy time. Thereafter, it will get a bit more stressful...

Given that the gentleman is not very happy either, I'm hoping both of you could amicably work on getting to a mutually agreeable decision - without using the situation and making it a mudslinging contest. On my part, I feel you are righteous enough to restrain yourself from any mudslinging from your side.

That said, I can only wish you (and your husband) Good luck and Best Wishes...

Sincerely...

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 13 Sep 2020

Thanks a lot for your quick response. Is there anything i can do to get out of this soon? I am ok for a mutual settlement unlike them.
Let me know so that things can settle down peacefully for me.

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 24 Sep 2020

Pls reply

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 27 Sep 2020

Let me know since its quite distressful for me

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 05 Oct 2020

Hi,

I had missed your posts and hence the delay in my response - kindly bear with me. Since looking up your posts, I've spent some time to observe planetary positions and their condition.

Before we venture further, please double check and confirm the birth-time you've shared is accurate... you see, Udaya Lagna or Ascendant in your birth-chart is in Sandhi/Cusp and caught in transition - will be changing Rashi in about 5 minutes, as per the time you've shared.

Sincerely...

Kimahy
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Kimahy » 06 Oct 2020

Dear Shaalu,

There is no divorce or mutual seperation in your horoscope. Saturn, Mars, Rahu, Mercury and Jupiter are the planets which are creating trouble in the marriage life.

Your current Major Period(Mahadasa) is of Jupiter. Jupiter been untenanted( has not become nakshatra lord) of any other planet. Jupiter is the sub lord of 6th house and 12th house.

6th house is the negative house for marriage.

This Jupiter is in pushya nakhastra ruled by Saturn. Saturn is placed in 6th house. Saturn is also lord of 8th.

In Jupiter you are in the interlocking period of Mercury(Bhukti Period).
Mercury. Mercury is also untenanted. Mercury is sublord of 10th.

If you wish you can perform remedies. Wear gold band or gold ring in left hand in the smallest finger. ( Do this first)

Followed by
Donate 6 pairs of leather shoes to labors.

Throw 800 gms of black lentils in running water.

Do one remedy in a day . Do the remedies before 12 noon.

Provide feedback after couple of weeks.
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 06 Oct 2020

Shaalu wrote:
08 Sep 2020
Hi, it was an arranged marriage and we had a courtship period of around 6 months. The match was through matrimonial website.
I am not keen on saving this relationship because more than compatibility issues, the guy has lied to me about some major things and his family is now onto mudslinging me for stepping back.
Let me know your thoughts
could you share date of marriage.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 12 Oct 2020

Dear Sishya Sir

The birth details are correct and i havr cross checked the same. The marriage date is 2nd Dec, 2019.

I dont want to stay in this marriage because the in laws behavior is really torturous.
I have filed for divorce and due to covid situations everything is slow.

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 17 Oct 2020

Any update Sishya Sir

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 Oct 2020

Hi,

You've indicated initiating the divorce process. Given that both of you are separated (not with each other), the time now is for both sides to reflect upon the ills/odds of past, with an open frame of mind and see what destiny has in store for you.

In my humble opinion though, the current Antara-Dasha of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha will the time for salvaging the relationship. Subsequent Antara-Dasha of Ketu starting November 2021 until mid-October 2022 will probably be challenging and could contribute towards detachment.

Sincerely....

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 19 Oct 2020

You are correct that this time is needed to reconcile and think. But looking at your suggestion, and trying to understand in simple language are you trying to say that this relationship needs to be saved.
We are living separately but they seem to be doing a lot of drama for giving divorce.
This time itself is challenging.

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 06 Nov 2020

Any update?

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 07 Nov 2020

Hi,

I'm not quite sure what update is being sought. As stated earlier, you are currently going through Maha-Dasha of Jupiter/Guru, the 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka, placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Karaka Rashi, alongside Ketu in close proximity.

Antara-Dasha of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha (posited in the Lunar Constellation of Purva Phalguni Nakashatra, ruled by Venus/Shukra) conjunct with Venus/Shukra and Sun/Ravi. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. So, there is a strong Ketu influence that is driving your current situation. Hence the previous suggestion to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha (faith and religious belief permitting), with unwavering faith, devotion/bhakti and a strong sankalpa. Given that you've already initiated the legal process, I'm inclined to think the good lord will clear hurdles (either way) and help you along.

Just so you are aware, Moon/Chandra, the 2nd lord is placed in the 12th house, with Roga-Karaka and a top class malefic Mars/Kuja (they are in Nakshatra Parivarthana). Further, he is in Mrityu Bhaga (as as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvanth Chintamani) and with in the fatal Trimsamsa degree. So, it looks like your mind is being stressed overtly. So, it may not be a bad idea to consider calming it by way of Yogasana/Meditation/Pranayama and regular Dhyana of Mahadev Shiva, by chanting "Om Namah Shivaya".

Sincerely...

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 10 Nov 2020

Thanks Sir

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 16 May 2021

Hi Shishya Sir... i m trying to manage the stress but the guy's family is not ready to talk also. They are not giving my stuff and not ready to settle too.
Please help

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 18 May 2021

Hi,

As highlighted in the past, your husband is in the midst of his Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha... who is not really a benefic. To make matters worse, he has a strong foot-print and significant influence over his destiny. When stressed, a native with Mercury/Budha in Gandanta degrees (to make matters worse, his Mercury/Budha shows up in his Neecha-Sthana, again close to Gandanta degrees and conjunct Rahu in Navamsa or D-9) will act irrationally and could become unpredictable - he probably does not realize he is putting himself in more trouble with the thought of troubling you... wish somebody could counsel him (and perhaps you as well).

Given that you are still in the midst of your Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha's Antara, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider hearing/reading/chanting of Shri Vishnu Sahasranama. I'm hoping the good lord will help you take right decisions (not hasty ones), as also help your husband see things in a different perspective. And, November is when your Ketu Antara starts... and perhaps time to buckle-up.

Sincerely...

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 May 2021

The occupation of the 7th bhava (bhava chart) by Saturn and Rahu with aspect from Mars does not augur well for marriage. Saturn occupies the Rogamsa in Navamsa. The lord of Kutumba sthana, Moon, though in his exaltation house, is in Mrityu Bhaga and in Kemdruma yoga with 6th and 11th lord Mars in conjunction. Again, not a good combination.

You married a person younger to you – again something what the chart doesn’t agree with. Your 7th lord Jupiter is completely shadowed by Ketu. Though in his exaltation house, Jupiter is powerless because of Ketu and also because he is in the 8th from the house of marriage. He is also representing your mother-in-law, being the lord of the 4th from the 7th. It is the dasa of Jupiter that you are running.

There are likewise many defects in your husbands chart – 7th and 8th lord in Lagna. LL and 6L in the 7th aspected by Rahu, Moon in partial Kemdruma aspected by Saturn (Moon is in a Kendra, but in the 8th from its own house). His current dasa lord is Mercury who is lord of 8th/11th and occupies his debilitation amsa in Navamsa with Rahu in tow. Saturn in Mrityu bhaga and Rahu occupy the 2nd Bhava (bhava chart) of Kutumba aspected by Mars etc.

You seem to have filed the case in Sept 2020. Unless mutual settlement is agreed to, the case will linger for around 4 to 5 years.

You may perform a shanti for Ketu and Saturn praying for early relief from the current problems.

As an aside and out of curiosity, is your husband having a love affair with someone else or did he have an affair earlier? Saturn and Rahu in the 2nd can easily assist the lying part of the husband’s nature as you have also pointed out in your replies earlier.

TKC

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 19 May 2021

Hi Sir m not sure about him having an affair. Because m just trying to settle this and not get involved in knowing as to what he is doing? He along with his family lied to me about his mental disorder schizophrenia which is the cause of my divorce. The marriage is a fraud for me.

The covid situation is delaying the dates. And they did agree once for mutual settlement but are not ready to give any compensation.

I havent asked for any unnecessary amount like alimony and only my stuff and the marriage money my parents spent.

Any idea if they ll agree when we sit for mutual settlement?

Look forward.

ylorechandra wrote:
> The occupation of the 7th bhava (bhava chart) by Saturn and Rahu with
> aspect from Mars does not augur well for marriage. Saturn occupies the
> Rogamsa in Navamsa. The lord of Kutumba sthana, Moon, though in his
> exaltation house, is in Mrityu Bhaga and in Kemdruma yoga with 6th and 11th
> lord Mars in conjunction. Again, not a good combination.
>
> You married a person younger to you – again something what the chart
> doesn’t agree with. Your 7th lord Jupiter is completely shadowed by Ketu.
> Though in his exaltation house, Jupiter is powerless because of Ketu and
> also because he is in the 8th from the house of marriage. He is also
> representing your mother-in-law, being the lord of the 4th from the 7th. It
> is the dasa of Jupiter that you are running.
>
> There are likewise many defects in your husbands chart – 7th and 8th lord
> in Lagna. LL and 6L in the 7th aspected by Rahu, Moon in partial Kemdruma
> aspected by Saturn (Moon is in a Kendra, but in the 8th from its own
> house). His current dasa lord is Mercury who is lord of 8th/11th and
> occupies his debilitation amsa in Navamsa with Rahu in tow. Saturn in
> Mrityu bhaga and Rahu occupy the 2nd Bhava (bhava chart) of Kutumba
> aspected by Mars etc.
>
> You seem to have filed the case in Sept 2020. Unless mutual settlement is
> agreed to, the case will linger for around 4 to 5 years.
>
> You may perform a shanti for Ketu and Saturn praying for early relief from
> the current problems.
>
> As an aside and out of curiosity, is your husband having a love affair with
> someone else or did he have an affair earlier? Saturn and Rahu in the 2nd
> can easily assist the lying part of the husband’s nature as you have also
> pointed out in your replies earlier.
>
> TKC

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 May 2021

Hi,

Mental disorder... Schizophrenia???
As called out earlier, Mercury/Budha ruling 8th and 11th house is not really a benefic for the chart. His placement alongside Udaya Lagna and deep in Gandanta degrees in his own Lunar Constellation of Jyestha Nakshatra would contribute to flawed/twisted intelligence - mind you, Mercury/Budha is responsible for the nervous system... more specifically intelligence and communication.

Thereafter, Moon/Chandra, the 9th lord of Bhagya-Sthana is placed in the 4th house of family comforts is not a bad thing... but the partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga and possible wavering thoughts, is something I've wondered about. And, Jupiter/Guru being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis might be affecting his wisdom a little bit.

Lastly, Saturn/Shani-dev is uncomfortably posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi, in the 2nd house of family expansion/speech (being aspected by an ill-placed Mars/Kuja) and aspecting Moon/Chandra placed in the 4th house of family comforts may not preferred. But then, the question really is... does all this contribute/qualify for the native to be Schizophrenic?

PS: Please let me/us know if it fair to assume the individual has been medically diagnosed as Schizophrenic. If yes, is he on medication?

Sincerely...

Shaalu

Post by Shaalu » 20 May 2021

Hi Sishya Sir

Thanks for your quick response. You are absolutely right he is a patient of schizophrenia since 2009 and on medication till now. The medication has been increasing so far.

There were anger issues as well and as a result he would do things that are unlike for an adult. I consulted his physician and he mentioned that it's genetic and there are around 70% chances that offspring would have it if this marriage had continued.

Hiding such a big thing is not the right start of the epitome of marriage. I had to leave after being tortured mentally by mother in law.

Thanks for all your time. Praying to Lord for a settlement at the earliest.

Also you mentioned that my ketu antara starts in November. Any issues/harmful effects expected?