Is there any chance of reconcile and avoid divorce

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bullstocks
Is there any chance of reconcile and avoid divorce

Post by bullstocks » 16 Jul 2020

After getting married very late in life (at 34yrs) I thought my struggle to settle was over.. but little I knew it would exacerbate. My wife lived with me for 3.5 months before accusing me of false abuse and use it to demand heavy sum of spousal support. She hasnt spoken to me since the day this incidence happened (abt 1.5yrs) and since then no one from her side has taken any pains to re-concile us. She doesnt have a father so no one is taking any lead. We have been trying to contact her since a yr but she uses that as a proof for abuse. Last yr she filed for a divorce in court. Since then we have met with the court appointed counselor to save this marriage but she isnt at all ready to budge. As I pondered over a yr, I realized she is very egoistic, anger prone and hates any advice. I have been quite for a yr. but now I feel that I should have been more mature and make it work. Can any learned astrologer provide some guidance on below.

1. Is there any point of trying to talk to her? or her family so they make her understand?
2. Is she beyond anyone's word? Bcoz of this we are unnecessary dragged into court and we have no one to attend court dates becoz I am not in India
3.Is there any possibility this divorce can be stopped and she can realize what she is doing?

Details :
Wife : DOB 01-sep-1988, time : 09:48, place: pune
Me : DOB 19-May-1984, time : 16:55, place: pune
marriage date :08-may-2018

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is there any chance of reconcile and avoid divorce

Post by Sishya » 17 Jul 2020

Hi,

Previously (in another post), you had indicated your wife's birth-place to be Sangli. Kindly double check and clarify if your wife was born in Sangli or in Pune.

Sincerely...

bullstocks

Post by bullstocks » 18 Jul 2020

Please use sangli

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Jul 2020

Hi,

Your situation has been discussed in the past. Below is a link to the thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=43985&p=293266#p293611
As called out in that thread, it would perhaps make sense for you to realize your own ills and odds, before blaming your wife. With your mindset and personality (as reflected by Planetary positions in your chart), I'm not sure how she would want to reconcile. In my humble option, any reconciliation will call for divine grace/intervention - and effort from both of you (mostly you by way of building confidence and trust... ).

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Jul 2020

Hi,

I do agree "It takes two to tango". In my humble opinion though, a quick look at both of your and your wife's birth-charts seem to indicate your is a bit more afflicted - although (in spite of your draw-backs) you seem to have more care/love for her than she does for you.

The unfortunate part is you probably have not exhibited your love/feelings like the way you have exhibited your other side and naturally, she does not seem to realize your inner feelings for her. You see, at times of distress, people invariably seem to remember only the bad experiences - not much of the good experiences. I really wish both of you had access to and sought help from a good marriage/relationship counselor (who could perhaps help you with anger management as well!?!).

Early part of 2021 seems to bring some changes for both of you... although the connections to the 8th house is a cause for concern.

Please seek help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced folk for suitable propitiation to address afflicted Grahas/Planets.

PS: Planetary transit for Dhanur Rasi folk has not been very favorable in the recent past - you were going through peak Sade-Sati (not to mention the effect of Ketu hoovering over Moola/Mula Nakshatra) and she was probably at the receiving end.

Kindly bear with me, if my posts have or seem to be critical of you.

Sincerely...