Will this native get married? Sishya Sir please help

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor
Will this native get married? Sishya Sir please help

Post by aussie downunder » 10 Jul 2020

The native has been very un-cooperative in marriage efforts made by her parents. Could you please shed light if she will ever be serious in this matter and get married?
DOB: 13 Oct 1989
POB: Chennai Tamil Nadu
TOB: 12:41 PM

Please provide your take on this matter as parents are almost giving up and getting affected a lot both physically and mentally

Thanks

aussie downunder

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Will this native get married? Sishya Sir please help

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart (given Chennai is a spread out place, I've used 80° 14' 00'' E and 13° 4' 00'' N coordinates) and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes - including my understanding and humble opinion:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Naksthatra, ruled by Ketu. There might be a bit of a variation if there is significant change in location - but using the said information, I'm inclined to think Lagna is pretty close to Gandanta degree. Although the degree is not acute, my understanding is that the soul has been through fire and just emerged, after being cleansed.
2. Saturn/Shani-dev is not comfortable being placed along with Lagna for this sign. It is perhaps a clear sign of things being slow and life being a bit of a grind. His aspect on the 7th house and 7th lord Mercury/Budha is a sign of delay in getting married.
3. Lagna Lord is placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or the Vivaha-Sthana in Mithuna Rasi (is a good sign but) - but being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Aradra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu may not be preferred.
4. We I could share a couple of other observations... but more importantly, for Danur Lagna or Sagittarius ascendant, Mercury/Budha rules the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or Vivaha-Sthana (along with 10th house of Karma-Sthana). Given Mercury/Budha is powerfully placed in the 10th house (another important Kendra) is forming what I understand is a strong Kendradipati Dosha. Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is a Bbada-Karaka for the chart.
5. Incidentally, a number of conditional Dasha-Systems are applicable for the chart. Invariably when more than one Dasha-System is applicable, events can be explained using either. In other words, things seem to converge. In this particular case, it is perhaps my limited knowledge and understanding that is clouding my thoughts.
6. At first glance, I felt Ketu's current transit was at play... in driving the native towards the stated decision. Further, I felt a bit of patience (wait until end of September for Ketu to move over) and good counselling by trusted friends/family could easily change her mind/decision. But after reviewing further and observing #4 and #5, I'm inclined to think the issue might be a bit more complicated than what seems to be obvious. Purely for academic interest, please let me/us know if the native had liked/accepted somebody or fallen in love and the same has not been accepted or opposed by family.

All said and done, I think there is delay (which is quite evident already) in marriage and not denial - unless of course the native and support structure give up. Please let me/us know if the concerned folk are not open to unconventional (inter-caste/inter-cultural and other such) alliances. Request you to kindly bear with me, if any of my notes are not to your taste/expectation.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Please bear with me... I seem to have goofed up in my observation. Udaya Lagna is in Dhanur Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - not Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu.

Further, Lagna is Sandhi/Cusp - thankfully, not in Gandanta. But then, Lagna seem to be caught between two heavy-weight malefics Rahu on the oneside and Saturn/Shani-dev on the other side, forming a strong Ashuba Yoga called Papakartari Yoga. I'd like to review the chart again and post an update.

Many thanks to the divine soul who has called out my oversight.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Please share exact coordinates of birthplace and confirm the birth timing is accurate - given the stated time places Udaya Lagna is Sandhi/Cusp.

Sincerely...

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for your efforts so far. Birth was by Caesarian section, hospital recorded birth time was 12:55 PM however birth time rectification was done by a astrologer in this website and came up with 12:41:20 PM.

Regarding falling in love, nothing of noteworthy event, except for a teenage infatuation. She broke off an engagement at the age of 24 due to issues with boy's family which was hidden from girl's family.

Everything in her life happened with less effort and high rewards. Got coveted job with a big 4 consulting firm at the age of 17, due to her academic excellence. Got into USA prestigious university for MBA at the age of 23. Earns higher than average income. the only delay in her life, mostly self-inflicted, is the marriage.

Parents are now reluctantly open to inter-caste marriage too. However she says she will not marry someone her parents do not approve of. She is very spiritual and good natured.

Hope this helps

aussie downunder

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

she was born in a hospital in Shastri Nagar Chennai, its co-ordinates are
28.6746° N, 77.1802° E

Thanks

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

she was born in a hospital in Shastri Nagar Chennai, its co-ordinates are
28.6746° N, 77.1802° E

Thanks

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 10 Jul 2020

It is often observed that persons with Dhanur and Meena Lagnas marry around or after the age of 32 years unless there are other positive influences on the 7th house ruled by Mercury.

In the present case, the 7th house belongs to Mercury, the bhava madhya to Jupiter. Mercury is exalted and in the 10th house while the Lagna lord Jupiter occupies the 7th house. Both of them occupy the Sukhamsa in Navamsa with Mercury in its debilitation house. The 7th house is aspected by only Saturn. No planet aspects the Navamsa Lagna.

Jupiter is considered by some astrologers as the Karaka for marriage in respect of girls. In such a case, it becomes Karako Bhava Naashaya. Other astrologers consider Mars as the Karaka. This planet is not too happy in its bitter enemy’s house and getting aspected by both Saturn and Rahu. It occupies its debilitation amsa (Ayuramsa) in Navamsa. Thus, in both cases, there is no early marriage.

Ketu in the 8th, with its dispositor (depositor to those not familiar with the usage of dispositor) Moon in Kemdruma yoga with cancellation and aspected by Roga bhava madhya Mars, Sun (in Mars’ nakshatra) and Mercury can also cause (unfounded) fears with regard to the 8th house signifying the Mangalya sthana and womb (and possible problems related to them including those associated with periods) among other things. Ketu in the 8th can also signify fears of low longevity.

There being no major malefic aspects on the 7th house except that of Saturn in the Rasi chart and none on the Navamsa Lagna, marriage can be expected to occur after 2022 unless the native develops a religious bent of mind (Ketu in the 8t and in the nakshatra of Mercury who is the antara lord).

TKC

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Tylore Chandra, so do you think 12:41:20 Pm is the correct time based on what you are seeing in the horoscope?
As mentioned, the hospital given time was 12:55 PM which was rectified by an astrologer in this forum.

Before this birth time rectification, she was having capricorn as her lagna.

Thanks

aussie downunder

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Namaste TKC,

Many thanks for chiming in and sharing your analysis.

Quite frankly, I've continued to have some challenges in deciphering the birth-chart from the many conditional Dasha-Systems (that don't seem to be converging) that might be applicable for the chart. Kindly share your thoughts, at your convenience.

That said, I hope the clarification and confirmation I've sought in my previous post will be provided.

Sincerely...

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

I have already provided the answers to your queries Sir, it is not being published. I am not able to contact you directly.

aussie downunder

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Sishya Sir,

I have sent you a private message wit the required details.

thanks

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 13 Jul 2020

@aussie downunder
have only used the given data. I have not checked its correctness.

TKC

Nimme
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Nimme » 13 Jul 2020

Did she move away from the birth place shortly after birth? May be to a different state.
How is her studies, is she sharp in maths/ mental calculation?
What is her profession, does it have anything to do with creative thinking or is it related to cosmetics/ clothes etc..?

Answer to the above question will help in ascertaining the correct lagna. The predictions would considerably change between 12.40 and 12.55 pm.

Have you done any remedy already?
Note: I am a student of astrology, please take my advice with a pinch of salt and consult experts as appropriate

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 13 Jul 2020

Nimme,

Yes, she moved out of India to Australia when she was of 18 months old toddler. Her maths skills is average for an Indian not extraordinary. She is not very calculative in life in general. Her mom does all her finances although she is now learning. She used to work as IT risk auditor from 17 years of age. After getting her MBA she is working as strategy consultant or Project Manager. She does not want to be in a permanent job so just does contracts for fixed term. She moved to India in 2015 for around 8 months after MBA and took up a job but could not continue due to unfamiliarity with Indian work culture, politics etc.
Hope this helps for your analysis of the correct birth time
Regards
aussie downunder

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 16 Jul 2020

Slight change in tob changes lagna ,with this moon sat combo in D9 marraige will occur very late .around 35 years plus .was the time of birth rewctified .even with the tob of 12,41 moon is with sat but marraige should have occured by now

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

With 12.55 pm the following were my observations .venus sun distance more than 43 degrees .sat aspect venus in D9 sat is with moon ,sat aspects sun .in rasi chart .with all the above negative qualities of venus got enhanced .was there any failure in love .moon sat combo will delay marraige a lot

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

She is having very good memory ,intelligent ,good social status.,spiritual ,fixes her own Laxman Rekha ,never shows boasting type of behaviour, not after money,very less friends

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

At present sat antardasa running ,so she might be facing unnecessary worries misunderstandings etc

Aishwarya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Aishwarya » 16 Jul 2020

Hi Aussie
How was the Saturn mahadasha of the native?

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 17 Jul 2020

hI aussie downunder,

The co-ordinates given by you is wrong. Chennai does not fall in 28 deg north. It should be 13 deg North.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 17 Jul 2020

Hi,

As informed earlier, personally I'm not convinced with the need, basis and/or reasoning for changing the birth-time drastically. Any change in time might only push the birth-time closer to Sandhi/Cusp. I've already shared my understanding in response to your PM - will let you know, if a change is warranted.

That said, let's look for other learned folk, to share their thoughts.

Sincerely...

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aussie downunder » 17 Jul 2020

vedam33 wrote:
16 Jul 2020
With 12.55 pm the following were my observations .venus sun distance more than 43 degrees .sat aspect venus in D9 sat is with moon ,sat aspects sun .in rasi chart .with all the above negative qualities of venus got enhanced .was there any failure in love .moon sat combo will delay marraige a lot
Vedam Sir,

No love failure, the problem is she cannot find a man who is interesting, spiritual and inspiring enough for her. She does not want a regular guy who leads an accepted path.

She is also fearful of the commitment that marriage will bring, pressure to have children, etc. She does not want to get married to anyone just to conform to society's expectations.

She has come across some men who interested her initially but on close inspection she decides it won't match.

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
16 Jul 2020
Slight change in tob changes lagna ,with this moon sat combo in D9 marraige will occur very late .around 35 years plus .was the time of birth rewctified .even with the tob of 12,41 moon is with sat but marraige should have occured by now
Vedam Sir,

Based on her life events so far, do you think we should stick with 12:55 PM as her time?

aussie downunder
Contributor
Contributor

vedam33 wrote:
16 Jul 2020
She is having very good memory ,intelligent ,good social status.,spiritual ,fixes her own Laxman Rekha ,never shows boasting type of behaviour, not after money,very less friends
Vedam Sir,

All of this is correct.

Regards

Aussie downunder