Marriage and life prediction

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ricky_h
Marriage and life prediction

Post by ricky_h » 06 Jul 2020

Namaste dear astrologers

We have been trying to find a suitable match for past many years but life isn't working out at all. Birth details are

15 aug 1990
05.27 PM (17.27)
New Delhi, India
Male

As time is concerned it is accurate as per the knowledge of parents. Life has been very difficult. Rahu dasha was the worst phase and even jupiter dasha isn't working at all. Life is just stuck.
Please check and advise
Thank you so much

Regards

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Marriage and life prediction

Post by Sishya » 10 Jul 2020

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast your birth-chart and observe planetary positions/conditions. Below are a few notes that are relevant for your situation and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rasi and posited in the Lunar Mansion of Uttarashada Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi - the 8th lord of Pain/Suffering, placed in the the 7th house of Kalathara-Sthana or Vivaha/Relationships. Although Vargottama, being caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis and in between heavy malefic influence is not a good sign.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn is in Retrograde motion or Vakra - further being placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization is not a good sign.
3. Placement of malefics in 3 Kendras is forming Sarpa Dosha and being born with Ashtama Shani is perhaps an indication of life being a grind. Recent transit of Saturn/Shani-dev and current transit of Ketu over Dhanur Rasi might have been tiring.
4. Please be reminded Jupiter/Gurus is a functional malefic, being exalted in his Uccha-Sthana of Karaka Rasi, along with Venus/Shukra (concept of Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya is probably applicable), Sun/Ravi and more importantly Ketu is not a good sign. I'm inclined to think Ketu in combination with Sun/Ravi might have contributed to breaking of love/relationships.
5. There seems to be a very strong connection/association with the 12th house
6. Although 7th lord Moon/Chandra is well placed in his Uccha-Sthana or exaltation sign of Vrishaba Rasi, being aspected by Rahu posited in the Lunar Mansion of Shravana Nakshatra is a bit of a concern. On the sidelines, there is Parivarthana Yoga with Venus/Shukra - a Yogakaraka for the chart.
7. To make matters worse, 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and 9th house of Bhagya-Sthana are in Mrityu Bhaga and within Trimsamsa degree - indicating challenges in areas signified by those houses - including marriage/relationship/partnership, luck/father or fatherly figure (incidentally, Sun/Ravi is close to Gandanta degree and seems to corroborate) etc.
8. Current Maha-Dasha is that of Jupiter/Guru (not exactly a benefic for the chart), as per Vimsottari System. It looks like Sataabdika Dasha system might be applicable and per that, current Maha-Dasha is that of Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev.

All said and done, I'm inclined to think the best time for Marriage could start from the second half of 2021 and there seems to be a good chance of marriage event in or around April 2022 - assuming mitigation or remedial actions are initiated immediately, along with scaling down unreasonable expectations (if not, I feel there might be an inordinate delay... tending towards denial).

Please consider seeking help/guidance from knowledgeable and experienced experts for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies. In the interim, it might not be a bad idea to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with faith, devotion and a strong sankalpa.

PS: Purely for academic interest, kindly provide some insight into the following:
1. You have taste for good food, a decent appetite and a tendency to gain weight - but then life being a bit of a grind might be balancing things to an extent.
2. Has there been issues with love-relationship/s?
3. Some insight into relationship with your father and his situation. Mother is probably an undeniable strength of support.

Sincerely...

ricky_h

Post by ricky_h » 10 Jul 2020

Sir

Thank you for the replies. Thank you so much.
As per the questions
1. I dont have taste for good food. I am neutral to it and eat for my survival. My appetite is not much and i am slim. I dont gain weight easily and have been trying to gain since a very long time
2. Yes sir i loved someone but she left in 2017 without giving me a reason.
3. My relationship with father is neutral. Though we are not that close. Our thinking dont match and we argue in a discussion kind of a way. Very rarely we debate otherwise we keep our opinions to ourselves. I might not feel or understand him completely but there is a mutual respect.
Mother is a driving force in my life. I just feel blessed to have her. She is strength and support thats true

I have already done large number of remedies starting from ark vivah to feeding different animals. I even worshipped a lot in my rahu dasha. Sir is there anything good that actually comes out of my birth chart because i have faced a lot in life. I have been facing troubles for a very long time.
I just wanted to ask is the marriage denied or will just be delayed and what remedies should i do?

Kind regards

ricky_h

Post by ricky_h » 04 Oct 2020

Can someone please reply. Marriage is not finalizing. Searching for appropriate match for past many years
Please help