Marriage Timings?

Questions about marriage and relationships.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor
Marriage Timings?

Post by bkrojhk » 14 Jun 2020

Respected Learned Members,

I am looking out for marriage proposals from couple of years but unable to get a life partner till now. Have gone to many proposals but it dint worked. Consulted many people and some say I would have a love marriage but i have never been into relationship with anyone till now.
I am really concerned about my marriage and married life.
It would be great help if learned people can spare few minutes and reply to my query.
When will I get married and how will be My future spouse in looks and nature wise?
Will my married life be smooth or disturbing.

Also, i consulted an Panditji few weeks ago and as per him I will not have any child even if i get married. There seems to be denial of children in my horoscope as per him. Could you please specify me whether do i really have denial yoga of children in my horoscope.

Dob: 17 November 1986
Time : 11.20 am morning
Place of birth : Bokaro , Jharkhand

With best regards
Brokjhk

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Marriage Timings?

Post by bkrojhk » 15 Jun 2020

Hi All,

Respected Members - Can someone please help me? Request you to spare few mins of your valuable time to analyse my chart.

Thanks,
Bkrojhk

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 15 Jun 2020

It is a fact that there are adverse tendencies in the chart.
7th lord i9n the 5th and aspected by two malefics may be the reason which made the previous astrologer predicted negative on children. "Daarese suthage pra nashta vanitho,puthro adhava dheeswaro" is the dictum given by Manthreswara for that. So as per book he is correct. However I strongly feel that since 7th lord MOON is in exalted and is having his navamsaka in Jupiters rasi children are guaranteed.
Was there any marriage proposal got abandoned after engagement earlier???
Marriage delay is due to two reasons. 1. Sat + Sun in the 7th from moon.2. Venus hemmed between malefics.
2022 april to 2024 June will be Jup /Jup dasa and marriage is possible during that period.
Let us hope for the best.
All blessings and best wishes to you.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Respected Subramanian Ji,

Thanks a lot for spending your valuable time in looking at my chart. Marriage proposals were fixed 5-6 times earlier but called off before engagement. Hence I consulted 2-3 astrologers and as per them marriage looks difficult in my chart. Even if marriage happens , it will not survive. Lack of children was the issue predicted by few of them.

I am an tall and average looking male. An engineering graduate with career in Computers,IT software field. I see my juniors getting married and i am still looking out for proposals.

There is no Manglik dosha present in my horoscope as per Panditji. Manglik dosha creates hurdles in marriage.Still struggling to get married.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Jun 2020

Certain proposals might have been received during the period between 2018 June to 2019 may or after wards

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Vedam33 Ji,

Yes, we are looking out for marriage proposals from 2017 till now. Have connected with several families but things did not turned out as expected.

Best Regards
bkrojhk

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 16 Jun 2020

Dear bkrojhk
I have touched all main points projected by you. Request to read my post once again .
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 19 Feb 2021

We were looking out for proposals recently but because of some reasons my marriage is still a mystery for me and my family.
Can someone please let me know when are the prospects brighter for marriage and how shall be my married life overall in future.

For this act of kindness i shall be highly obliged to you.

Thanks,
bkrojhk

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 20 Feb 2021

Hello bkrojhk,

The aspect of mars and saturn on the seventh lord moon is a discount.
Since this aspect falls on the fifth house too, people fear lack of progeny. Exalted moon could
give one male child. But who would listen ?

Have you found out the exact reasons for the rejections ? Are the rejections based only on the quality
of horoscope ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 20 Feb 2021

There is promise of marriage but weak for continuity, marital happiness.
Keep looking.. you are coming closer to marriage
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 21 Feb 2021

Hi,

Thanks to the noble soul for instigating me to look up this thread. I spent some time to understand potential reasons for the stated problem in my simplistic way - unlike elevated / noble souls, who think from multiple different perspectives.

The few things that seemed to stand out for me are listed below:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Makara Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Shravana Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... who himself is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by the 8th lord Sun/Ravi.
2. Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev is ill-placed in his enemy's house and conjunct the 8th lord Sun/Ravi. He is neither happy nor comfortable and aspects 7th lord Moon/Chandra.
3. Moon/Chandra seems to have limited support on the flanks and has quite a bit of malefic influences (aspects). So, the partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga is probably at play.
4. From Chandra Lagna, Saturn/Shani-dev and Sun/Ravi are placed in the 7th house... contributing to the problem.
5. More importantly (to me), the placement of Badha-Karaka Mars/Kuja, low profile malefics Mandi/Gulika and Jupiter/Guru (who is not really a benefic, owning the 3rd and 12th houses) in the 2nd house of family expansion is a bit of a bother. Things get interesting, since both Mars/Kuja and Jupiter/Guru are in Rashi Parivartha with Saturn/Shani-dev and Rahu.

In summary, I was thinking these (more so the 2nd house situation) are collectively contributing for the chart to be tending towards unreasonable delay and perhaps leading towards denial. Kindly consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable experts for appropriate Vedic/Dharmic remedies, for fulfillment of desire.

In the interim, it should not hurt for you to consider chanting "Rukmini Vallabha Mantra", 108 times daily, with a strong sankalpa.

PS: Please provide feedback with regards to your nature - specially so, on the following:
1. A bit of a shy person, a loner with few friends and little or limited social life.
2. Your communication/speech
3. Siblings

Sincerely...

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 25 Feb 2021

Hi Sishya,

Thank you for the detailed explanation.
PS: Please provide feedback with regards to your nature - specially so, on the following:
1. A bit of a shy person, a loner with few friends and little or limited social life. - Thats true.
2. Your communication/speech - Well i have a good communication skills as i am into IT software field.
3. Siblings - 3 siblings , I being the eldest followed by a younger sister and a younger brother.

Thanks,
bkrojhk

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 01 Mar 2021

vedicmaths wrote:
20 Feb 2021
Hello bkrojhk,

The aspect of mars and saturn on the seventh lord moon is a discount.
Since this aspect falls on the fifth house too, people fear lack of progeny. Exalted moon could
give one male child. But who would listen ?

Have you found out the exact reasons for the rejections ? Are the rejections based only on the quality
of horoscope ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Hi Vedicmaths,

Rejections are based out because of many reasons. One of the reasons may be mismatch in Kundali as well. Things are not going further in most of the cases after meetings. Thats the reason we are much concerned on this.

Thanks,
bkrojhk

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 07 Mar 2021

hello bkrojhk,

too much of expectations could be one of the reasons for not finding a suitable match.
The aspect by natural malefics on the moon is one big factor that comes in the way of
taking decisions

truly yours,
vedicmaths

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 09 Mar 2021

vedicmaths wrote:
07 Mar 2021
hello bkrojhk,

too much of expectations could be one of the reasons for not finding a suitable match.
The aspect by natural malefics on the moon is one big factor that comes in the way of
taking decisions

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Hi Vedicmaths,

You are absolutely right as my expectations were bit on a higher side previously. But now i have relaxed my desired partner preferences but still unable to find suitable matches.

Could you please let me know how would be my overall married life after marriage?

Thanks,
bkrojhk

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 10 Mar 2021

hello bkrojhk,

What prevented/discouraged ( non - astrological ) you from getting into relationships with the
opposite sex ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths

SBhatt
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by SBhatt » 15 Mar 2021

Hello bkrjhk
I see some very informative discussions about your horoscope herein the forum. Except some few things your horoscope is very good. It appears that your spouse may belong to a different caste /social strata. So if you try to settle marriage proposals with different caste or social group it may materialize quickly. You are facing difficulty in marriage because, I presume, you are searching for your spouse in the same category in which normally Hindu marriages are commonly made. You may try searching for your spouse from different states and may ignore caste bias.

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 25 Mar 2021

SBhatt wrote:
15 Mar 2021
Hello bkrjhk
I see some very informative discussions about your horoscope herein the forum. Except some few things your horoscope is very good. It appears that your spouse may belong to a different caste /social strata. So if you try to settle marriage proposals with different caste or social group it may materialize quickly. You are facing difficulty in marriage because, I presume, you are searching for your spouse in the same category in which normally Hindu marriages are commonly made. You may try searching for your spouse from different states and may ignore caste bias.
Hello SBhatt,

Yes we are looking out for proposals within same community only. I belong to traditional Hindu Brahmin family and hence it becomes quite difficult to look out for proposals from other community. My family members are only open within our community only. We are still getting proposals within our community but unfortunately things are not settling due to various factors.

Thanks,
bkrojhk

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 25 Mar 2021

vedicmaths wrote:
10 Mar 2021
hello bkrojhk,

What prevented/discouraged ( non - astrological ) you from getting into relationships with the
opposite sex ?

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Hi,

Well it was not mutual acceptance. Was only one sided from my side.

Thanks,
bkrojhk

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 26 Mar 2021

hello bkrojhk,

Which one is from your side.. acceptance or non-acceptance ?

Just attempt this. Do an analysis of all the persons/charts so far you dealt with and
try to arrive at a result. This will help you in handling the future cases.

truly yours,
vedicmaths

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 10 Apr 2021

vedicmaths wrote:
26 Mar 2021
hello bkrojhk,

Which one is from your side.. acceptance or non-acceptance ?

Just attempt this. Do an analysis of all the persons/charts so far you dealt with and
try to arrive at a result. This will help you in handling the future cases.

truly yours,
vedicmaths
Thank you for your prompt response.

Pem
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Pem » 10 Apr 2021

Hello bkjro
I see you struggling with trying to break through some obstacles which
you will now know the reason for delays in marriage and attraction .
If you care to appease/strengthen the following planets they are :
Rahu & Ketu; Venus and a very strong Saturn.
What is your next step - I have pointed out the blocks.
Now how will you handle it - on your own strength or ???
Regards
AS ABOVE, SO BELOW. ***Pls check my post Mantras for Planets***
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=20487

bkrojhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bkrojhk » 20 Apr 2021

Hi Pem,

What are the drawbacks in my charts and how to nullify them?

Regards
Bkrojhk

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 20 Apr 2021

Hi,

Kindly bear with me for the unsolicited advise/guidance. On my part, I'm inclined to think there might be an outside chance or small window of opportunity, if you were to think and consider yoexhausting all viable options - include out-of-box and unconventional (inter cast/culture/religion/faith etc.) ones.

Please ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking.

Sincerely...

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 22 Apr 2021

The following analysis was done by other astrologer when I shared the details pl confirm
The person might have endured a lot many problems in his growing age.

- He could enjoy all happiness and amenities but at the cost of disappointments of married life.

- I can extend this to progenic problems or unhappiness could be due to children in future.

- He could be quite popular or famous among colleagues, being a gifted speaker in office but again this all at the cost of disrespect to father or Guru.

The equation is always set like this. He is a diligent and a happy-go-lucky person.

- He would like to invest his earnings in assets, which might gradually grow with time.

- For his material benefits like money, fame and authority, Venus, the lord of "Dharma" sign fifth house lord has gone to tenth house "Artha" sign.

So, this lord is best positioned. Of course, Venus in its own sign of the Libra, got ample freedom means better results.

Coming To Timing:
His married life shows happiness at first level but with quality concessions.

the twelfth house has problems.
The delay is self made as his choices are wide being a flamboyant personality.